Page 169 of 311 FirstFirst ... 69119159165166167168169170171172173179219269 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,225 of 7755

Thread: George informs Pacers of intent to Leave: Woj

  1. #4201

    Default Re: George informs Pacers of intent to Leave: Woj

    Wait, so the knicks are gonna have 3 picks in the top 8 tonight?

  2. #4202
    Member ksuttonjr76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Cedar Rapids, IA
    Posts
    5,976

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: George informs Pacers of intent to Leave: Woj

    As a side note....we don't have to worry about Paul George wearing a Pacers uniform ever again.


    Remember when we could have gotten 1-2 solid players and a possible Top 3 draft pick in the 2017 NBA Draft by trading away Paul George?

  3. #4203

    Default Re: George informs Pacers of intent to Leave: Woj

    Quote Originally Posted by Unclebuck View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That is what I was thinking.
    Maybe his buddy's are moving out. He doesn't live there alone. I lived right across from him and they were the ones I always saw

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to PacerPenguins For This Useful Post:


  5. #4204
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    29
    Posts
    39,830

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: George informs Pacers of intent to Leave: Woj

    His furniture was probably rented.



  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Trader Joe For This Useful Post:


  7. #4205
    Member Pacergeek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    7,176

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: George informs Pacers of intent to Leave: Woj

    Quote Originally Posted by brownjake43 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Your point is fine - but come on with San Francisco/Oakland being a small market. 1.2 million people with 5% of them being millionaires (only city with an avg income over 100k) is not a small market. haha.
    Bay Area is huge. Large market. A lot of people assume that Oakland is completely separate from San Francisco. These towns are separated by a bridge. Sf/Oakland is essentially the same city
    Being unable to close out a game in which you have a comfortable lead in the 4th Q = Pulling a Frank Vogel

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Pacergeek For This Useful Post:


  9. #4206

    Default Re: George informs Pacers of intent to Leave: Woj

    Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    His furniture was probably rented.
    Maybe the house was too

  10. #4207
    T-A-M-P-E-R-I-N-G TMJ31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    9,485
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: George informs Pacers of intent to Leave: Woj

    Quote Originally Posted by ksuttonjr76 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I swear...if we get garbage tonight....

    TAMPERING! TAMPERING! TAMPERING! TAMPERING! TAMPERING! TAMPERING!
    Dude, there's been tampering regardless of what we get tonight.

    Magic could cast a necromancy spell, resurrect Wilt, trade him for Paul, and that still wouldn't negate the blatant tampering.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to TMJ31 For This Useful Post:


  12. #4208
    Member vnzla81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    36
    Posts
    34,872

    Default Re: George informs Pacers of intent to Leave: Woj

    Josh Jackson is overrated, he is the new Winslow, remember when everybody wanted him? lol



    @WhatTheFFacts: Studies show that sarcasm enhances the ability of the human mind to solve complex problems!

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to vnzla81 For This Useful Post:


  14. #4209
    Jimmy did what Jimmy did Bball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    23,532

    Default Re: George informs Pacers of intent to Leave: Woj

    Penske's are rental trucks... not a moving company... Although a moving company could rent a Penske if their truck(s) are otherwise in use/broken down/etc.. And of course an individual could rent a Penske and load it himself or with friends helping/doing it.

    But the real missed opportunity, if that is PG moving out and not a contractor bringing in something for a work project, is PG not using Mayflower!
    Nuntius was right for a while. I was wrong for a while. But ultimately I was right and Frank Vogel has been let go.

    ------

    "A player who makes a team great is more valuable than a great player. Losing yourself in the group, for the good of the group, thatís teamwork."

    -John Wooden

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Bball For This Useful Post:


  16. #4210
    Jimmy did what Jimmy did Bball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    23,532

    Default Re: George informs Pacers of intent to Leave: Woj

    Tampering or not I seriously doubt Herb Simon would ever pursue that... which means the NBA likely would look the other way without Simon raising the issue.
    Nuntius was right for a while. I was wrong for a while. But ultimately I was right and Frank Vogel has been let go.

    ------

    "A player who makes a team great is more valuable than a great player. Losing yourself in the group, for the good of the group, thatís teamwork."

    -John Wooden

  17. #4211

    Default Re: George informs Pacers of intent to Leave: Woj

    Walking over to the Fieldhouse to see what's going on....

  18. #4212
    Rebound King Kstat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    35
    Posts
    32,940

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: George informs Pacers of intent to Leave: Woj

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Josh Jackson is overrated, he is the new Winslow, remember when everybody wanted him? lol



    No comparison between the two. Jackson can actually shoot.
    Last edited by Kstat; 06-22-2017 at 03:15 PM.

    It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

    Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
    Conference Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 2005
    NBA Champions 1989, 1990, 2004

  19. #4213
    Pacer Pride, Colts Strong Kid Minneapolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    6,431

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: George informs Pacers of intent to Leave: Woj

    Quote Originally Posted by brownjake43 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Your point is fine - but come on with San Francisco/Oakland being a small market. 1.2 million people with 5% of them being millionaires (only city with an avg income over 100k) is not a small market. haha.
    I know that, just making a point. If you wanna nitpick, SF is the size of Indy, Oak is half that size --- combined they are bigger. Still not in the Big 3 that I mentioned. The point is, it's pretty obvious the whole big market vs small market thing is just hogwash. The last 3 Finals were played by teams not even close to the market size of the Big 3, and really going back to 2010 was the last time a "big 3 market" made it to the Finals.

    To further the point, throw in SA and even OKC, both who have had perennial power house teams for years (decades in the case of SA), and both have tiny relative markets.
    Last edited by Kid Minneapolis; 06-22-2017 at 03:21 PM.
    There are two types of quarterbacks in the league: Those whom over time, the league figures out ... and those who figure out the league.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Kid Minneapolis For This Useful Post:


  21. #4214
    Formerly PacerFanInAZ Cactus Jax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Tucson AZ
    Age
    33
    Posts
    7,059
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: George informs Pacers of intent to Leave: Woj

    Just always must be creepy to know that someone is probably constantly watching your house...the joys of being a superstar NBA player.
    "It's just unfortunate that we've been penalized so much this year and nothing has happened to the Pistons, the Palace or the city of Detroit," he said. "It's almost like it's always our fault. The league knows it. They should be ashamed of themselves to let the security be as lax as it is around here."

    ----------------- Reggie Miller

  22. #4215
    Whale Shepherd cdash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Sprawl
    Age
    32
    Posts
    31,498

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: George informs Pacers of intent to Leave: Woj



  23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cdash For This Useful Post:


  24. #4216

    Default Re: George informs Pacers of intent to Leave: Woj

    Woj just tweeted the wolves are going after PG

  25. #4217
    Member MUpaceSIC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    1,281

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: George informs Pacers of intent to Leave: Woj



    Get it done, Pacers! #7, Rubio, Cole Aldrich for PG.

  26. #4218
    Member ksuttonjr76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Cedar Rapids, IA
    Posts
    5,976

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: George informs Pacers of intent to Leave: Woj

    Quote Originally Posted by Bball View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Tampering or not I seriously doubt Herb Simon would ever pursue that... which means the NBA likely would look the other way without Simon raising the issue.
    They need to...

    http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/01/nba-...t-timberwolves


    Remember when we could have gotten 1-2 solid players and a possible Top 3 draft pick in the 2017 NBA Draft by trading away Paul George?

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to ksuttonjr76 For This Useful Post:


  28. #4219
    Member MUpaceSIC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    1,281

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: George informs Pacers of intent to Leave: Woj

    Quote Originally Posted by PacerPenguins View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Woj just tweeted the wolves are going after PG
    Everyone is on it today lol

  29. #4220
    Member vnzla81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    36
    Posts
    34,872

    Default Re: George informs Pacers of intent to Leave: Woj

    Rubio, Lavine and #7 LETS DO THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS



    @WhatTheFFacts: Studies show that sarcasm enhances the ability of the human mind to solve complex problems!

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to vnzla81 For This Useful Post:


  31. #4221
    Rebound King Kstat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    35
    Posts
    32,940

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: George informs Pacers of intent to Leave: Woj

    Quote Originally Posted by Cactus Jax View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just always must be creepy to know that someone is probably constantly watching your house...the joys of being a superstar NBA player.
    Leaving under cover of darkness is how you get it done.

    It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

    Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
    Conference Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 2005
    NBA Champions 1989, 1990, 2004

  32. #4222
    Member CableKC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    San Jose, CA ( 1123, 6536, 5321 )
    Age
    44
    Posts
    32,671

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: George informs Pacers of intent to Leave: Woj

    Quote Originally Posted by Pacergeek View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Bay Area is huge. Large market. A lot of people assume that Oakland is completely separate from San Francisco. These towns are separated by a bridge. Sf/Oakland is essentially the same city
    SF and Oakland are literally night and day when you compare the 2 cities from a cultural and economic POV. There are small pockets of Oakland that are considered rich......but the majority of Oakland is not considered "rich" at all. Oakland is nothing compared to living in San Francisco....AKA...the most expensive housing market in the entire United States ( I think at least top 3 ).
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

  33. The Following User Says Thank You to CableKC For This Useful Post:


  34. #4223
    Member vnzla81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    36
    Posts
    34,872

    Default Re: George informs Pacers of intent to Leave: Woj

    Oh **** #7 might be enough for Monk
    @WhatTheFFacts: Studies show that sarcasm enhances the ability of the human mind to solve complex problems!

  35. The Following User Says Thank You to vnzla81 For This Useful Post:


  36. #4224
    Member Grimp's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    10,672

    Default Re: George informs Pacers of intent to Leave: Woj

    Quote Originally Posted by brownjake43 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Your point is fine - but come on with San Francisco/Oakland being a small market. 1.2 million people with 5% of them being millionaires (only city with an avg income over 100k) is not a small market. haha.
    Not to mention it's California. The weather and business opportunities are vastly superior to many (but not all) parts of middle America.

  37. #4225

    Default Re: George informs Pacers of intent to Leave: Woj

    Would Minnesota even consider dealing Wiggins?

    Imagine if we get Rubio Wiggins and the 7th, would be sweet but I doubt it lol

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •