I don't want to put this in the game thread.

Some quick thoughts

That was a great, great NBA playoff game. If you didn't enjoy that then you don't like NBA basketball

Haslem is very underrated. I know many have said the Heat are weak at the power forward position, but I was watching Haslem tonight and he is very solid. His defense is superb, both indivdually and teamwise. He hits the open shots. If he ever gets sick of the humidity in So. Fl, I'd love to see him in a Pacers uniform

Mental toughness. Well you saw it tonight with the Pistons, not much else needs to be said.

Guard play. In the last 5 minutes of a close NBA playoff game, the guards decide the games. Tonight was a perfect example. The Heat took several bad shots late, did not go to Shaq enough, while the Pistons guards controlled the late 5 minutes and got the ball where it needed to be. They made plays

Pacers need better guard play, someone who can make shots, defend, and get the ball where it needs to go. I'm not talking just about point guard. (Small forward is included a little bit in this also)

You might hate the Pistons, but damn you have to admire their toughness.