Thread: The Hawg

Default The Hawg

I'm not sure if I've got this photo thing figured out, but here is my new Fatboy - that's right a 1987 250cc Honda Helix:

Note the manly purse.
    "If you ever crawl inside an old hollow log and go to sleep, and while you're in there some guys come and seal up both ends and then put it on a truck and take it to another city, boy, I don't know what to tell you." - Jack Handy

Default Re: The Hawg

That is a mean machine. What'll she do? 60-65?
    PSN: MRat731 XBL: MRat0731

I knew you were circling like a vulture waiting for this photo. I've pushed that bad boy to about 70, but it makes some unpleasant sounds at that high speed - possibly b/c I"m approaching mach 1 without the proper modifications.

You can see the guy I got it from "customized" it with the ghetto-wired speakers and motorcylce back rest. The milk crate is pretty much standard issue.

I got the model that would allow my knees to pretty much bash the handlbars, too.

It's gonna be a great summer!
    "If you ever crawl inside an old hollow log and go to sleep, and while you're in there some guys come and seal up both ends and then put it on a truck and take it to another city, boy, I don't know what to tell you." - Jack Handy

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

You look like Tom Green. Nice ride.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Nice ride. It gets, what, 80 mpg?

Ha! I've heard the Tom Greene thing many times. Back in the 80's I got called Agent Cooper a lot (Twin Peaks).

Yeah, I'm getting about 60mpg and filling up my two gallon tank every two weeks or so for about $4. At this rate, it pays for itself in about three years.