Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Bonzi to the Pacers?

Default Re: Bonzi to the Pacers?

Quote Originally Posted by Peck
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I was leaving the arena in my car when this new shiny BMW pulls up next to me & in it was Scot Haskins & his (I assume) wife.

He pulls up blasting loverboy , I swear to God loverboy, everbody's working for the weekend.
    You're in trouble now Peck. If you tell this story at the party get ready to defend yourself. Personally I'll have your back since anyone who would play Loverboy does need pimp slapped (by chance was Scot wearing a red headband . However, Mrs. RWB loves Haskin's wife since they spent about an hour just talking girl stuff at a game.

woman without a team

Originally Posted by Kstat
    First of all, I would rather just forefitted the pick, than draft Carmello Anthony.
    Maybe this has been said before. If so it needs to be said again. Wasn't drafting Darko kind of like a forefit anyway?

Great story Peck. I do have a question, are there any othr stories you're not sharing with us

Ron has punched Andre Kirlinko in the back of the head because he beat him on a play, publicly attacked one fan in Detroit (the wrong fan) & has attempted to go after fans in Boston & in Indianapolis, called our offensive scheme from our coach stupid & broke the ribs of arguably the greatest player to ever live because he was beating him and more.

Again, I don't see where Ron is a better person.

Correct me if I'm wrong here but does Bonzi have a domestic assult arrest? I don't remember, but I know Ron has one. I also know he has been investigated on more than one occasion as well. Remember if he can get mad at a basketball game he can get mad at other things as well.

As to your last question? Hmmmm...... yea, that's about right. Off the top of my head I can't think of a player in the NBA worse than Ron Artest. However Allen Iverson does come very close. Well, now that I think about it Allen is worse cause I just can't stand the guy.

I know this is late, but dude...have you ever been to or watched a game? The offense in boring and in this case stupid...and if you have been to a game and tried to get autographs, Ron is the best player when it comes to signing stuff for fans. He is by for my favorite Pacer, not just for his hustle on the court, but for being so gosh darn nice. He may not show it on the court, but he is one of the nicest guys.

Parting question: Have you ever read an article or anything by anybody, that says Ron is a jerk off of the court...even on the court he may be headcase, but definitely not a jerk

...As for Bonzi, bring him on, if Bird has a problem with him then he'll take care of it. Bonzi is sort of like a Ron-Jackson hybrid, he's a physical player, but can step outside and knock 'em down. If Larry and Carlisle can't control him, then no one can (except maybe the Zen Master). I like how he plays, but the whole racist thing, I think that would only edge on Oneal...

Quote Originally Posted by PacersandIU
    I know this is late, but dude...have you ever been to or watched a game? The offense in boring and in this case stupid...and if you have been to a game and tried to get autographs, Ron is the best player when it comes to signing stuff for fans. He is by for my favorite Pacer, not just for his hustle on the court, but for being so gosh darn nice. He may not show it on the court, but he is one of the nicest guys.

Parting question: Have you ever read an article or anything by anybody, that says Ron is a jerk off of the court...even on the court he may be headcase, but definitely not a jerk

...As for Bonzi, bring him on, if Bird has a problem with him then he'll take care of it. Bonzi is sort of like a Ron-Jackson hybrid, he's a physical player, but can step outside and knock 'em down. If Larry and Carlisle can't control him, then no one can (except maybe the Zen Master). I like how he plays, but the whole racist thing, I think that would only edge on Oneal...
    Actually I have a friend in Detroit who tapes games for me, then he mails them to me so I get to see them a couple of days later.

Basketball isn't played with computers, spreadsheets, and simulations. ChicagoJ 4/21/13

I can't believe you did that Peck (though you should have told us you took him on and kicked the crap out of him, we would have believed you
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

Actually I have a friend in Detroit who tapes games for me, then he mails them to me so I get to see them a couple of days later.

Peck, I read your post before knowing who posted it. I was thinking New Yawk has come home. wan't it NewYawk who had soemone end him tapes of pacers games

Peck, this actually made me laugh out loud. I hadn't thought about Writerman in quite a while.

There's no school like the old school.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

Quote Originally Posted by PacersandIU
    I know this is late, but dude...have you ever been to or watched a game?
    Jesus H Christ in a sidecar.

I'm saving this one to read sometime when I'm feeling stupid.
    The poster formerly known as Rimfire

Quote Originally Posted by Unclebuck
    Peck, I read your post before knowing who posted it. I was thinking New Yawk has come home. wan't it NewYawk who had soemone end him tapes of pacers games
    Writerman used to argue with multiple 100-line posts even though he didn't see the games.

The best were when he decided to recreate the flow of the game from the box scores.
    The poster formerly known as Rimfire