Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Bonzi to the Pacers?

Administrator/ The Real Jay ChicagoJ's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Bonzi to the Pacers?

Quote Originally Posted by foretaz
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

contrary to popular belief the bold and purple having nothing to do with sticking out or added emphasis....the purple has a very personal reason behind it...and it wont change....and hell theres tons of colors available and frankly i never have understood why others dont use them....ive never been one for monotony....

to show that im not an unreasonable person...hows this?
    Believe it or not, much better.

Do as you wish, but recognize that your audience may make the same mistake I made, or may make a bigger mistake of tuning you out completely. And not to be a snob, but we've got avatars, titles and signatures and that's how most of us have customized our "identity" on here.

I've considered changing the font on all my posts, I'm not sure Verdana is the easiest to read, either, but its not bad. And frankly, I'm too lazy to figure out how to make something else the default font.

It it weren't for the Lakers, purple would be my favorite color, BTW.
    Why do the things that we treasure most, slip away in time
    Till to the music we grow deaf, to God's beauty blind
    Why do the things that connect us slowly pull us apart?
    Till we fall away in our own darkness, a stranger to our own hearts
    And life itself, rushing over me
    Life itself, the wind in black elms,
    Life itself in your heart and in your eyes, I can't make it without you

foretaz

Quote Originally Posted by Jay@Section204
    I guess I don't see the problem. Peck is pointing out that there have been some hypocritical comments from some of the Ron-supporters about just how awful of a person Bonzi is. This was neither a "Ron-bash", or a "Bonzi-bash", but rather it was a "hypocritical fellow PD poster" bash.

I think you've read more into this than it really is, just as I read more into your comments earlier than there really was...

I didn't mean to sound like the redundancy was a problem for me/ us, just that we aren't going to spend a lot of time repeating ourselves because I/ we fall into a trap of assuming that its the same audience, when in fact there are lots of new people here that didn't read those threads last summer.
    even if i give u everything u say as truth...it still totally takes the thread in a different direction...it interjects ron and how bad of a human being he is...and comparing bonzi to ron as a human being....u notice he didnt say...'well, bonzi certainly isnt a dale davis' or austin croshere....or insert any other pacer player...the incinuation was definitely there-and i dont believe much of a stretch...
    and more importantly the thread was discussing bonzi and how people felt about him coming here....there had hardly even been much mention of any of bonzis antics....
    and u start calling people hypocrites(which i have a huge hardon for hypocrites) u better beware....

that post just really took this thread directly to the gutter as far as im concerned....and as u can see...alot more discussion about ron versus talking about bonzi...

i like peck...respect the hell out of alot of his posts....the underlying disdain for artest and jo....well...im sure he has his reasons....and i asked him about them and got no reply....but thats really not even the issue....to me the issue is constantly looking to express that disdain that is disappointing...hell, it appears everyone knows how he feels....if u dont like someone-justified or not-is it really necessary to continually express it on a fansite of a team that player plays for.....maybe he should join a pistons site and post once a day expressing his disdain for jo and artest....probably be much healthier for everyone....

foretaz

Quote Originally Posted by BillS
    Actually, it helps. Thank you.

The thing that bothers me the most is the constant elipses for punctuation. It gives me noplace to pause and assimilate your thoughts before a paragraph break - which breaks seem rather arbitrary at times.
    let me see if i can explain....

i type thoughts....i give very little thought to structuring things as if im writing a journal or novel or newspaper article or whatever....i guess what im saying is i dont look at it as a literary piece of work...just the opposite...

so yes...the breaks are arbitrary...and the posts definitely arent literary pieces...theyre just thoughts...and rarely do we humans think in paragraph form....

thats about the only way i know how to somewhat explain it..

foretaz

Believe it or not, much better.

Do as you wish, but recognize that your audience may make the same mistake I made, or may make a bigger mistake of tuning you out completely. And not to be a snob, but we've got avatars, titles and signatures and that's how most of us have customized our "identity" on here.

I've considered changing the font on all my posts, I'm not sure Verdana is the easiest to read, either, but its not bad. And frankly, I'm too lazy to figure out how to make something else the default font.

It it weren't for the Lakers, purple would be my favorite color, BTW.

the thing that ive found entertaining almost is this....some of the complaints ive received have been from those that have some of the most stupid avatars ive ever seen....

and yes...theres a part of me that is a bit of a rebel....i have a bit of a problem with someone telling me how i can choose to express my own individualism when they turn around and tell me i can do so as long as i do it like everyone else does.....seems a bit hypocritical to me.....

in the end....if someone chooses to not read my thoughts because they dont like my font...well.....seems a bit ridiculous to me...

the way i look at it...i muddle thru many other posts that i may not agree with or i have trouble following....difference is im not gonna disrespect or make fun of others because of it....

and trust me...some of the remarks that have been made are just people being a$$holes....which will always exist....and not that it matters...but ive received far more positive comments about the font than negatives....but most have chosen to do that via pm versus on here-probably for fear of being chastised by the few that have publicly made a huge issue out of it...

-snip-and yes...theres a part of me that is a bit of a rebel....i have a bit of a problem with someone telling me how i can choose to express my own individualism when they turn around and tell me i can do so as long as i do it like everyone else does.....seems a bit hypocritical to me.....

in the end....if someone chooses to not read my thoughts because they dont like my font...well.....seems a bit ridiculous to me...

the way i look at it...i muddle thru many other posts that i may not agree with or i have trouble following....difference is im not gonna disrespect or make fun of others because of it....

-snip-
    Okay, I wasn't telling you what to do. I said,

Quote Originally Posted by Jay
    Do as you wish.
    I was simply telling you that if people skim or ignore your posts, that they have a compelling reason to do so. You may think its ridiculous, but I've had too many "think of our audience" writing classes in my career so I try to be as readable as possible. Believe it or not, we actually encourge our people to use forums such as this as a way to practice effective writing so that our written reports are clear and easy to understand. I don't know if I actually succeed or not, but that's another discussion altogether.

I was simply stating that we understand your need for individualism, no one else has felt the need to express it in a bold font that makes it hard on the eyes. Speaking of purple, Btown had a great avatar in the past that was, uh, certainly expressive of his uniqueness.

There's plenty of convuluted logic on here, and stuff that's hard to read. Speaking for myself, there are certain posters that I don't attempt to read - especially when I'm supposed to be working - because it will take too long to figure it out.

And, some of Peck's great posts ramble on for so long that I don't finish them, either.

even if i give u everything u say as truth...it still totally takes the thread in a different direction...it interjects ron and how bad of a human being he is...and comparing bonzi to ron as a human being....u notice he didnt say...'well, bonzi certainly isnt a dale davis' or austin croshere....or insert any other pacer player...the incinuation was definitely there-and i dont believe much of a stretch...
    and more importantly the thread was discussing bonzi and how people felt about him coming here....there had hardly even been much mention of any of bonzis antics....
    and u start calling people hypocrites(which i have a huge hardon for hypocrites) u better beware....

that post just really took this thread directly to the gutter as far as im concerned....and as u can see...alot more discussion about ron versus talking about bonzi...

i like peck...respect the hell out of alot of his posts....the underlying disdain for artest and jo....well...im sure he has his reasons....and i asked him about them and got no reply....but thats really not even the issue....to me the issue is constantly looking to express that disdain that is disappointing...hell, it appears everyone knows how he feels....if u dont like someone-justified or not-is it really necessary to continually express it on a fansite of a team that player plays for.....maybe he should join a pistons site and post once a day expressing his disdain for jo and artest....probably be much healthier for everyone....
    Actually I didn't mean to ignore you on those questions. I'll just be honest I started typing a reply at work, got interupted & honestly forgot about it.

I'll try & get back to this later when I have more time to reply because it may take me some time to type.

As to my original post, Jay has it right. I was questioning our fans, not the players.

I never compared the two, I just said I don't know how you can say one is a worse person over the other. Others then tried to give me reasons as to why Bonzi was the anti-christ to which I gave rebuttal as to why I didn't feel that Ron was an angel.

Only Uncle Buck picked up on my line where I said that I didn't want Bonzi either. It then just became a Ron vs. Bonzi debate.

For the record though, I would like to point out to you that I have never once said a word about your font color, style of writing or whatever else. I just read you for your content & that's all. Even though we don't always agree I enjoy your postings & respect your opinion.

Basketball isn't played with computers, spreadsheets, and simulations. ChicagoJ 4/21/13

I was simply telling you that if people skim or ignore your posts, that they have a compelling reason to do so. You may think its ridiculous, but I've had too many "think of our audience" writing classes in my career so I try to be as readable as possible. Believe it or not, we actually encourge our people to use forums such as this as a way to practice effective writing so that our written reports are clear and easy to understand. I don't know if I actually succeed or not, but that's another discussion altogether.

There's plenty of convuluted logic on here, and stuff that's hard to read. Speaking for myself, there are certain posters that I don't attempt to read ... because it will take too long to figure it out.
    I'm right there with ya, Jay. Foretaz, I gotta tell you that I've only read a couple of your posts. They were packed with good ideas, but not enough that it was worth trying to figure out what you were saying. The new style is a great improvement; I can read it just fine. If you stick with that, I'll be much more likely to read all of your posts in the future. You're right that there's lots of stupid avatars, but you don't have to look at them to read the thread. Signatures have gotten out of control in my opinion, but I have all signatures turned off. It makes it a lot easier to tell what's going on. I just want the content. All the extra crap just gets in the way.

The message board experience takes an exponential leap forward when you turn off signatures. It's hard to believe.

I was simply stating that we understand your need for individualism, no one else has felt the need to express it in a bold font that makes it hard on the eyes. Speaking of purple, Btown had a great avatar in the past that was, uh, certainly expressive of his uniqueness.
    Since Btown is living under a bridge somewhere, I'll fill in:

And here's a great video of the hippo dancing to "The Thong Song."

http://www.derok.net/videos/kozoFlash2.swf
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

woman without a team

Well, since it seems to be Rip On Fortaz day yet again I guess I'll finally cave and put in my

I think I said before I don't mind the purple. It happens to be my favorite color. The bold I never really noticed. What drives me so f-ing crazy that I can't see straight?

i dont like it when people dont use capitalization...misspell words cuz theyre 2 lazy 2 type the hole word out...refuse to punctuate cuz its 2 much trouble...the list is endless but i dont like long posts either lol...

Actually I probably can't see straight because I get such a from trying to decipher what is written.

woman without a team

There's plenty of convuluted logic on here, and stuff that's hard to read. Speaking for myself, there are certain posters that I don't attempt to read - especially when I'm supposed to be working - because it will take too long to figure it out.

And, some of Peck's great posts ramble on for so long that I don't finish them, either.
    Oh my God, I thought I was the only one! Anything more than a couple paragraphs and I lose interest.

All is full of Orange! Mourning's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vapacersfan
    So basically you are going to go around and patrol what people do any say. You can keep doing that and defend RA, Ill just keep you on ignore form here on out.

I will gladly go there, but you will just reiterate the same crap. You notice people who grow up in "abusive household" dont have issues untill they fail or get frustrated. I would say my example was pretty frustrating (yes, I know it is/was)
    You didn't answer some of the things he brought up about your post, VA. Sorry, but your beying evasive here. You made an in my view incorrect comparison, Foretaz mentioned that to you and explained why he reacts to certain posts. Also mentioning your sure he's not Sassan, I don't know ... why would you bring that up. Sure, Foretaz likes to argue, but so do I and I don't find his way of discussing disturbing or very unreasonable, so somehow a little connecting him with Sassan ... don't know just looks a little like a character attack, which probably wasn't your intention, but ok.

Now I don't aggree on Foretaz's stance on illegal substances, personally I despise the stuff, but the way he puts it is too black and white in my opinion, so that for all purposes is on his own account.

I think he did make some valid points in his posts on which I aggree though. Again to just answer with "You can keep doing that and defend RA, Ill just keep you on ignore form here on out" is a little cheap IMO and that's a pitty because I'm not used to it from you, I consider you one of the better posters in here.

Anyhow, I'm not trying to start a flaming war or a fight or something, just something that I noticed

Regards,

Mourning
    2012 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

2011 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

2006 PD ABA Fantasy League runner up, sports.ws

foretaz

Quote Originally Posted by Peck
    Actually I didn't mean to ignore you on those questions. I'll just be honest I started typing a reply at work, got interupted & honestly forgot about it.

I'll try & get back to this later when I have more time to reply because it may take me some time to type.

As to my original post, Jay has it right. I was questioning our fans, not the players.

I never compared the two, I just said I don't know how you can say one is a worse person over the other. Others then tried to give me reasons as to why Bonzi was the anti-christ to which I gave rebuttal as to why I didn't feel that Ron was an angel.

Only Uncle Buck picked up on my line where I said that I didn't want Bonzi either. It then just became a Ron vs. Bonzi debate.

For the record though, I would like to point out to you that I have never once said a word about your font color, style of writing or whatever else. I just read you for your content & that's all. Even though we don't always agree I enjoy your postings & respect your opinion.
    and dont think its gone unnoticed....or unappreciated....and please dont misunderstand me....i feel the same way regarding ur posts....i make it a point to read every one....and im not interested in having my ears tickled-just hearing what i want to hear....i dont hand out compliments very easily....so when i say i really look forward to reading ur posts, i hope the proper meaning is conveyed....

i do notice some things....and not unlike u when u mentioned the hair cutting thing with jo, i have a tendency to file things and maybe recall them if i see a pattern-otherwise dismiss them at a later date.....

and it does seem that where jo and artest are concerned that, well how do i best say.....

that your attitude is just different regarding them....and probably even more noticeable to me is.....when u speak of them its almost like ur speaking out of character-it doesnt appear to be u speaking....

you ever notice how if u read something and happened to miss the actual poster that u can often determine who posted it just by the way its written, the attitude, and the thought process???

one of the things i like most about ur posting is the obvious thought processes and objectivity that seem to go into them.....

however, IMO,when speaking of jo or artest, or bringing them up....ur postings seem much more reactionary and biased...and while i fully understand that mentality and the reasons why that might be the case-i wouldnt really have expected it coming from you....and thats why ive expressed disappointment or surprise-not that should mean anything to anyone, quite frankly-cause really who the hell am i???

trust me when i tell u, when i see similar thoughts from many others i somewhat dismiss them-meaning they seem to be in character and go along with that persons personna, as i perceive them....

i swear to god, sometimes it seems to me that ur a doc jekyll when disussing everything but jo and artest-when mr hyde shows up...

take it with a grain of salt...really...its probably not even my place...just more or less an observation....and you know how ur expectations from a franchise player, or the best players, or ur veteran players are much higher sometimes than the rest of the team??? well thats kinda how i look at these posts where you are concerned....just doesnt seem to go together all nice and neat like it feels like it should...but hey...thats life, right?

I'll jump on the bandwagon. I also like it best when correct punctuation, capitalization, and word usage are utilized. It just seems more civilized (and gets treated with a lot more respect) and helps me practice typing fast while typing CORRECTLY. It helps a great deal at work when I have to type a bunch of reports and I can actually type fast without using web abbreviations...

I'm certainly as guilty as the next guy about using too many dot-dot-dot's to carry from one thought to the next. Sometimes I lapse back into typing like I talk instead of typing like I would write.

Just my opinion... (Threw in the dots for fun!)

Oh, and also: I hate Bonzi Wells. We have our hands full dealing with the nutjobs and prima donna's that we ALREADY have on the payroll. PUH-LEASE don't add one more just because he has reasonable talent and his current team is willing to trade him for a warm case of Natural Light.

Harmonica

contrary to popular belief the bold and purple having nothing to do with sticking out or added emphasis....the purple has a very personal reason behind it...and it wont change....and hell theres tons of colors available and frankly i never have understood why others dont use them....ive never been one for monotony....

to show that im not an unreasonable person...hows this?
    Okay, I'll buy your reasoning, but why have you now increased the size of the font? You've traded one distraction for another. I think you know people are inclined to read your posts, so there's no need to compensate for the non-bold type, if that's your intention.

Grammar is good. I like a well-placed elipse. And a solid italicized word is money. Bold doesn't do much for me, except when you're trying to make subheads.

But I write for a living. WTF do I know?

It's writing. The key is remembering your readers. Make them care. Make them read on. Make them want to respond. If you don't, then what's the point?

Look, a different font.

foretaz

Quote Originally Posted by Harmonica
    Okay, I'll buy your reasoning, but why have you now increased the size of the font? You've traded one distraction for another. I think you know people are inclined to read your posts, so there's no need to compensate for the non-bold type, if that's your intention.
    see...some people will just never be happy...no matter what u do...and trust me im not interested in pleasing everyone, in case u cant tell....

im not certain that i will stick with this...i havent had a chance to look very deep into it to decide what im ultimately gonna do....

what i said was there is a very personal reason for the purple and it wont change....i also said my font has zero to do with emphasizing or getting people to read my posts...ive said before....thats a persons choice...

however, i did mention being a bit of a rebel...and thats probably exaggerating in this case....it simply is wanting it to see something different from the monotony....my personal preference...as i said, with all the options...i really dont know why everyone chooses to use the same....

but really....why do u continue to care so much about my font and why i do what i do with it??? do u really see how ridiculous that is????

dont worry about it....u worry with urs...ill worry with mine....

Harmonica

Quote Originally Posted by Kraft
    Grammar is good. I like a well-placed elipse. And a solid italicized word is money. Bold doesn't do much for me, except when you're trying to make subheads.

But I write for a living. WTF do I know?

It's writing. The key is remembering your readers. Make them care. Make them read on. Make them want to respond. If you don't, then what's the point?
    Exactly. I write for a living as well.

Harmonica

see...some people will just never be happy...no matter what u do...and trust me im not interested in pleasing everyone, in case u cant tell....

im not certain that i will stick with this...i havent had a chance to look very deep into it to decide what im ultimately gonna do....

what i said was there is a very personal reason for the purple and it wont change....i also said my font has zero to do with emphasizing or getting people to read my posts...ive said before....thats a persons choice...

however, i did mention being a bit of a rebel...and thats probably exaggerating in this case....it simply is wanting it to see something different from the monotony....my personal preference...as i said, with all the options...i really dont know why everyone chooses to use the same....

but really....why do u continue to care so much about my font and why i do what i do with it??? do u really see how ridiculous that is????

dont worry about it....u worry with urs...ill worry with mine....
    First of all, I'm not the only one who has brought this up to you more than once. And politely, I might add. Secondly, this is an open forum, and anything that distracts from the natural flow of conversation is maddening. It's pretty simple really.

foretaz

Exactly. I write for a living as well.

well guess what....i know u will be shocked to know that i dont...but thats still not really the point...

this is a message board....i utilize it in this way...i type like i talk...i type thoughts....i dont type on here as if i were writing a professional piece for others to critique....

with that in mind...i have decided to write a couple of 'pieces' -i feel it might be worthwhile...and when i do this it will be in a much different style....i will spend a lot of time on them and they will be more than just thoughts off the top of my head...but will be a much more indepth look at a couple of pertinent issues....

and really....shouldnt u spend more time writing and less time worrying about what font i use when talking to others????

feel free to proofread my pieces when i post them....preferably privately or elsewhere because this sort of discussion is so far off topic....well u know...and hey...bottom line is im far more interested in content than i am in how that content is delivered....im a smart guy...i can usually figure most things out...how bout u?

foretaz

First of all, I'm not the only one who has brought this up to you more than once. And politely, I might add. Secondly, this is an open forum, and anything that distracts from the natural flow of conversation is maddening. It's pretty simple really.
    as i said before....there have been a few that have mentioned it-that they didnt like it....as i also said there are far more that have told me they rather like it and to not worry bout some on here that are far too uptight...

as far as politely...u may need a review in manners....some have been polite....i think i mentioned some had been a$$sholes when doing so....ill let u guess which category i put u in-not that it matters...

ur right it is an open forum...u should remember that...and people are fairly free to do as they would like....and ur right it is simple-what u think might be distracting, maddening, and disturbing the flow-others might not....

and last time i checked....ur personal feelings on the matter arent that important...u obviously get some sort of kick out of this as u have been the one that keeps beating it into the ground....a simple review of this thread should point that out to u-but u probably cant follow along as it doesnt flow very well...

oh the madness...whatever will we do...

Can't speak for Harmonica, but I'm a busy guy. If you want me to read it then you should be concerned about both content and delivery, each needs to be compelling and I'm not sure one is any more important than the other.

Forums are about communication, this isn't a blog/ monologue that nobody else ever reads. If you want to blog, that's fine, do whatever makes you happy. If you want to communicate, you should consider your audience first and foremost.

guys, guys ON TOPIC, PLEASE?!

Regards,

Mourning

Well, I personally feel like if you have to do little things to 'break the monotony' then maybe it runs deeper than personal preference. I had never even noted that there was so much monotony around that a change was needed. I think it sometimes gets monotonous reading all these posts and threads, but font size and color don't come into the equation in my book.

There is nothing wrong with change. Change is good. But; change for change's sake, or to fight the boredom isn't always for the best. I've found that change when change is necessary is great and healthy. This personal need to set oneself apart from the pack sounds like a good idea, but usually causes more problems than it solves.

This case is a classic example of that. People are spending more time debating about someone's font size and color than about the issues that brought us here to begin with. At this point, it is nothing more than an unneeded distraction. Might as well call this place "Prose Digest." I don't mean to point fingers. I'm just stating the fact that if there was some level of conformity, the conversations could get ugly over basketball issues instead of getting ugly over writing and posting styles.

This post is slowly turning into a social commentary, and that was not my intention when I started...Oh well, I might as well finish.

Change just to 'be different' or to express individuality typefies the difference between the current generation and the last few. Back in the day, people did what was right because it was right, because it was for the collective good more than the individual good. Nowadays, it seems most people are so concerned with themselves that they don't do the right thing unless it involves personal gain.

People only want to be responsible for their own little existence and largely ignore things that would make a difference for everyone. This world we live in is a direct result of 30 years of that attitude. In this day and age, you have to teach your kids from the moment they are born that they have to watch their backs 24/7, that this world is a cold, hard place and that they should concentrate on making sure they don't get taken advantage of or abused in some way.

I'm not trying to say that someone's font size and color is responsible for the decline of modern civilization, but there is a point there. Not sure if I stated it very well, but it's there.

The point is: choosing individuality and then complaining when it gets noticed seems like asking for problems to me. Maybe people should choose to post in such a way that the point of one's post is what gets people to reply, rather than HOW they post. No name calling, no blame placing, just an observation.

And it is ONLY MY OPINION.

foretaz

Can't speak for Harmonica, but I'm a busy guy. If you want me to read it then you should be concerned about both content and delivery, each needs to be compelling and I'm not sure one is any more important than the other.
    i understand where ur coming from here...believe it or not....

and as i said...im not unreasonable...the vast majority of comments i had received before led me to believe that those of u that had complained were in the minority....and im not the type who cares about pleasing everyone-let alone who cares if someone i dont really know reads what i have to say or not....

but i will say this...and its my own opinion...and the way i approach it....i could personally care a less how someone delivers their message....i pretty much care about content and content only when IM reading what someone else has to say...the fact that they have bad grammar or speak in broken english or whatever....makes no difference to me....and the other side is true as well.....you can pretty it up all u want....if theres no real message....then i could really care a less...

i think there are a lot of people out there that just like to *****....and those that do will find something to ***** about, one way or another....and what they have to say will have zero bearing on my actions....

u, urself said that this was much better...that u could follow it....harmonica on the other hand wants to continue to *****....nevermind that most all those that had a problem before have spoken up saying they like it....

so in case its not obvious....i could really give a ***** about what harmonica says or thinks at this point....and i think that might well have been his goal all along...if so...congrats

Back in 1988, in the Muncie Mall, Bonzi threatened to beat me up for making eye contact with him. If I remember correctly, he also assaulted his girlfriend in college.

Dude's a ***** box. Hope the Pacers' can see that.

I don't like the guy either, but he was what ... 12 in 1988??? I remember a guy I had some fights with back than, but who is now one of my best friends, actually. People do change overtime, certainly when they grow up.

Doubt that anything like that could be the case with Bonzi though, he really seems like a perfect target for our "haterade" IF we were to get him. Hell... would there even be enough Haterade to go around for everyone with Bonzi in Indy??? I have my doubts .

Regards,

Mourning