Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 28

Thread: Bogut Rips Kobe Bryant

  1. #1
    Formerly PacerFanInAZ Cactus Jax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Tucson AZ
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,140
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Bogut Rips Kobe Bryant

    He didn't have to say it in that way but he's 100% right.
    "It's just unfortunate that we've been penalized so much this year and nothing has happened to the Pistons, the Palace or the city of Detroit," he said. "It's almost like it's always our fault. The league knows it. They should be ashamed of themselves to let the security be as lax as it is around here."

    ----------------- Reggie Miller

  2. #2
    Tim
    Guest

    Default Re: Bogut Rips Kobe Bryant

    He is gonna get dunked on.

  3. #3
    ImCrazyB
    Guest

    Default Re: Bogut Rips Kobe Bryant

    Yeah, I hope he's ready to be dunked on.

  4. #4
    Cheeseburger in Paradise Los Angeles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Venice, CA
    Posts
    9,690

    Default Re: Bogut Rips Kobe Bryant

    He's DEFINITELY going to get dunked on. And if there's any poetic justice in the world, the Lakers will lose the game.

  5. #5
    canyoufeelit
    Guest

    Default Re: Bogut Rips Kobe Bryant

    He may get dunked on, but Kobe will never win a league MVP wheras Bogut just may.

  6. #6
    Member efx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,657

    Default Re: Bogut Rips Kobe Bryant

    I don't think any player who isn't in the leauge yet should talk **** about any NBA player like that.

  7. #7
    .
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583

    Default Re: Bogut Rips Kobe Bryant

    Quote Originally Posted by efx
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't think any player who isn't in the leauge yet should talk **** about any NBA player like that.
    Doesn't stop any of us from doing it.

  8. #8
    Member efx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,657

    Default Re: Bogut Rips Kobe Bryant

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicks
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doesn't stop any of us from doing it.
    We aren't players who are about to join the NBA.

  9. #9
    .
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583

    Default Re: Bogut Rips Kobe Bryant

    Quote Originally Posted by efx
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We aren't players who are about to join the NBA.
    And unless you mean that means we won't get dunked on, I don't see your point. Anyone has the right to criticize when it's fair. Now, if your point was it's not smart for a rookie-to-be who could later get embarassed, I agree.

  10. #10

    Default Re: Bogut Rips Kobe Bryant

    It is not good saying anything negative about other team's players in the media. Having said that I'm sure every player in the league, including Laker players, agrees with him.

    I don't know if it got much play in Indy but mid season Chucky Atkins called Kobe the GM in an unflattering tone.

  11. #11

    Default Re: Bogut Rips Kobe Bryant

    Bravo, Bogut, bravo!

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    57
    Posts
    1,257

    Default Re: Bogut Rips Kobe Bryant

    If you took a poll of NBA players throughout the league, I would bet that Bryant would prove to be one of the least popular, most disliked.

    Good for Bogut. I already like him.

  13. #13
    3ptmiller
    Guest

    Default Re: Bogut Rips Kobe Bryant

    Quote Originally Posted by efx
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We aren't players who are about to join the NBA.
    I am!!

  14. #14
    Go Colts! Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44,274

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Bogut Rips Kobe Bryant

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcadian
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It is not good saying anything negative about other team's players in the media. Having said that I'm sure every player in the league, including Laker players, agrees with him.

    I don't know if it got much play in Indy but mid season Chucky Atkins called Kobe the GM in an unflattering tone.
    And the Lakers fans crucified ATKINS for it.

  15. #15
    How are you here? Kegboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Northside Bias
    Posts
    12,960

    Default Re: Bogut Rips Kobe Bryant

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicks
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doesn't stop any of us from doing it.
    Yeah, but Shade beat Reggie in that whatchamacallitthingy. So it's okay.
    Come to the Dark Side -- There's cookies!

  16. #16
    Go Colts! Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44,274

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Bogut Rips Kobe Bryant

    Quote Originally Posted by Kegboy
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah, but Shade beat Reggie in that whatchamacallitthingy. So it's okay.
    That's it! We're playing at the forum party, suckers! Losers pay for the pizza!

  17. #17
    Rebound King Kstat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    32
    Posts
    28,066

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Bogut Rips Kobe Bryant

    Bogue earned an enemy in Kobe, but gained an ally in Shaq. In the end, he came out ahead.

    It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

    Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
    Conference Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 2005
    NBA Champions 1989, 1990, 2004

  18. #18
    How are you here? Kegboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Northside Bias
    Posts
    12,960

    Default Re: Bogut Rips Kobe Bryant

    Quote Originally Posted by Shade
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That's it! We're playing at the forum party, suckers! Losers pay for the pizza!
    If that's the case, can I just pay now and skip the humiliation?
    Come to the Dark Side -- There's cookies!

  19. #19

    Default Re: Bogut Rips Kobe Bryant

    Quote Originally Posted by Shade
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That's it! We're playing at the forum party, suckers! Losers pay for the pizza!
    I guess you'll be paying then, LOSER


    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

  20. #20
    Cheeseburger in Paradise Los Angeles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Venice, CA
    Posts
    9,690

    Default Re: Bogut Rips Kobe Bryant

    Quote Originally Posted by Kstat
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Bogue earned an enemy in Kobe, but gained an ally in Shaq. In the end, he came out ahead.
    Shaq might invite him to a party every now and then, but don't expect Shaq to treat him like anything other than a rookie that needs to get dunked on when they're on the court.

  21. #21
    Rebound King Kstat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    32
    Posts
    28,066

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Bogut Rips Kobe Bryant

    Quote Originally Posted by Los Angeles
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Shaq might invite him to a party every now and then, but don't expect Shaq to treat him like anything other than a rookie that needs to get dunked on when they're on the court.
    That's not the point.

    He's endeared himself to shaq. Who exactly do players like more, shaq or Kobe?

    Aside from that, he'll be playing shaq 4 times a year, kobe only two. Clearly, this kid's college education wasn't wasted on him....

    It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

    Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
    Conference Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 2005
    NBA Champions 1989, 1990, 2004

  22. #22
    Go Colts! Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44,274

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Bogut Rips Kobe Bryant

    Quote Originally Posted by Suaveness
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I guess you'll be paying then, LOSER


    It's just too bad that you're not old enough to buy the beer, too.

  23. #23
    Cheeseburger in Paradise Los Angeles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Venice, CA
    Posts
    9,690

    Default Re: Bogut Rips Kobe Bryant

    Quote Originally Posted by Kstat
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That's not the point.

    He's endeared himself to shaq. Who exactly do players like more, shaq or Kobe?

    Aside from that, he'll be playing shaq 4 times a year, kobe only two. Clearly, this kid's college education wasn't wasted on him....
    The rest of the players in the league might invite him to a party every now and then, but don't expect the rest of the players in the league to treat him like anything other than a rookie that needs to get dunked on when they're on the court.


  24. #24
    Cheeseburger in Paradise Los Angeles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Venice, CA
    Posts
    9,690

    Default Re: Bogut Rips Kobe Bryant

    Kstat, I see you're point. Just having a little fun.

  25. #25

    Default Re: Bogut Rips Kobe Bryant

    I absolutely hate Kobe, but I don't think that he should have bowed down at that feet at Shaq.Kobe was more conditioned, and overall a way better athlete than Shaq can ever be.

    This guy (bogut) is a smartass though, and I have to say I kinda like that.
    Life without water is tough, life without air is hard,life with one leg only is wobbly, Life without Reggie Miller, is impossible.

    Do Not Trade Austin

    Quote Originally Posted by Conrad Brunner
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Veteran Austin Croshere, the longest-tenured Pacers player on the roster, has proven reliable when called upon, invariably ready to step in regardless of the circumstance.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •