Thread: Cavs losing interest in Brown?

Default Re: Cavs losing interest in Brown?

You know, if Larry does as he has said all along, it'd be nice if somebody at ESPN, be it Bucher or Patrick or even Walton, for that matter, came forward and said, "Sorry, my bad." Of, course that would never happen.
    Come to the Dark Side -- There's cookies!

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

dammit. I wanted Flip.

It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
    Conference Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 2005
    NBA Champions 1989, 1990, 2004

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Kstat
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    dammit. I wanted Flip.
    I still don't think Brown will be back next season, regardless of what happens.

That's too bad. I was hoping we could screw up two of the most threatening teams in our division.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

foretaz

Quote Originally Posted by Anthem
    That's too bad. I was hoping we could screw up two of the most threatening teams in our division.
    you and me both....larry running the cavs and flip coaching the pistons is a very comfortable feeling for me, as a pacers fan....

though call me crazy, but i cant help but wonder if phil jackson has been secretly keeping his eye on the detroit situation....

however, ive publicly stated that its my opinion that phil jackson would never take over the detroit team following brown....still...i do wonder....

Quote Originally Posted by foretaz

however, ive publicly stated that its my opinion that phil jackson would never take over the detroit team following brown....still...i do wonder....
    [COLOR=BLUE AS THE MORNING SKY!] Phil Jackson will never take over the Detroit job period. No matter who was coaching prior. [/COLOR]

foretaz

Quote Originally Posted by Fool
    [COLOR=BLUE AS THE MORNING SKY!] Phil Jackson will never take over the Detroit job period. No matter who was coaching prior. [/COLOR]

lol...i made that exact statement on the rats board couple months back....and still feel that way....though im just really wondering what hes really waiting on...

other than there arent any ready made situations that he typically likes....i think he honestly sees no chance to win a title at any of the opportunities out there.....which is why i went back to the wondering scenario....guess i shouldn't think out loud...or in this case, in print....cause i agree....he wont ever coach the pistons...

I keep reading this and thinking it's about Mike Brown.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

Me too.
    Come to the Dark Side -- There's cookies!

woman without a team

If that's not a good enough reason for Larry not to take the job I don't know what is. Reporters will ever be able to keep it straight as to which person they're misquoting, I mean talking about.