Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I did it!!

3ptmiller

Default I did it!!

I did it!!! I finally watched the game that i always wanted to see once in my life, the game that i only dreamed of! I went to that game downloading site (http://bt.davka.info/) and there it was, just standing and tempting me

1998 ECF Indiana vs Chicago Game 4..... yes, yes, its that game "THE GAME". Ok i know im just 7 years late! But this was one hell of game and it was huge for me because i hunted that game for about 7 years! It was better than sex watching it! (almost )
    Believe me, i knew Reggie had a game winning shot against Chicago in 1998 but didnt think this game was it... so i watched this game with no Clue at all, didnt even know who was gona win, it was like a LIVE game from 1998 for me.

Just some thoughts and questions:

1. Why was Reggie limping thru the whole game and they still kept him in? What game did he got that injury?
    He could literaly not walk and he still managed to hit that game winning shot! That was so amazing!!!

2. Ron Harper.... how could he get away with punchin/grabbing/holding/pushing Reggie just every second? How could he get away with Grabbing Reggies arm and throwing him right over the Bulls bench infront of everybodys eyes!?

3. I absolutely loved that Pacer lineup, they would 100% get a ring that year if they managed to beat the Bulls... Marc Jackson, DD, Antonio, Smits, Mullin, Rose, Best, McKey... i want them back!

4. Why did Dennis Rodman remind me of some Piston players today?

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: I did it!!

ive seen the game 50 times already, lol

I remember that game as it happened. I had $50 on Indiana.

It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
    Conference Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 2005
    NBA Champions 1989, 1990, 2004

3ptmiller

I am gona watch it again!!! That was so awesome

What program did you use to download the torrent? I've been using Azureus, but lately it never connects; even for files to update the program itself!

Quote Originally Posted by Kstat
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ive seen the game 50 times already, lol
    He lives in Sweden, don't **** on his moment.

3ptmiller

Quote Originally Posted by Hicks
    What program did you use to download the torrent? I've been using Azureus, but lately it never connects; even for files to update the program itself!
    Azureus me to! To be able to get into that Tracker and download that file u have to Register here ---> http://www.thelegacy.biz

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I was there. Great game.

3ptmiller

Quote Originally Posted by IndyPacers67
    I was there. Great game.

Golly, I'm glad your happy!

The one thing that kind of makes me mad is that since I live in Chicago, for like the next 5 years everybody would take away from that shot and from that game by saying Reggie pushed MJ. I mean come on...

The one thing that kind of makes me mad is that since I live in Chicago, for like the next 5 years everybody would take away from that shot and from that game by saying Reggie pushed MJ. I mean come on...

Reggie's line of thinking was probably "The game is at home. It is the end of the game. There is a chance that the refs will not call it. If I do not push off and get open, we will lose. If I pushe of and gets called for it, we lose. I have nothing to lose."

So he pushed off.

I wathced sports center that night and one of the expert analyst called it

"I think that was a smart veteran move considering that it was at Indiana and the end of a close playoff game"

3ptmiller, how long did it take you to get your email after setting up an account? I entered my info yesterday afternoon. It's late morning the next day now and I still haven't gotten my email to confirm or activate the account, so I can't download yet.

3ptmiller

That was nothing, just a lil bump to get thru him.. But what about Ron Harper? He was geting away with Grabbing/Holding/Pushing Reggie every second! Ok, ok.. but what about Harper throwing Reggie right over Bulls bench? The officials made probably Suicide after that game if they watched the tape afterwards

3ptmiller

3ptmiller, how long did it take you to get your email after setting up an account? I entered my info yesterday afternoon. It's late morning the next day now and I still haven't gotten my email to confirm or activate the account, so I can't download yet.
    I got it immediately! But if u still have problems then i can upload it to you... u got AIM?

I'm going to give it a bit more time first to see what happens. I wonder if they were bias because I said I was from USA?

I'll try making a new account.

This time it worked immediately. I said I was from Sweden instead. Go figure. Lousy American haters.

So how long does it take you to download these games? It's going very slow right now for me.

I dont see why it would matter to them. The Bulls won the series and eventually their 6th NBA title.

3ptmiller

This time it worked immediately. I said I was from Sweden instead. Go figure. Lousy American haters.
    hahaha It depends on how fast connection u got, if its downloading at 50 kb/s then it should be finished in about 3 hours max..

I'm getting about 5k. :-/

This is fun. Seriously, it's like reliving this moment all over again.

I was there on the baseline right across from where Reggie hit the shot. I'll tell you what, that moment of extacy was almost totally sucked away from the entire arena because Jordan rimmed out a 35-40' shot.

I'll tell you what, that was truely one of the loudest moments in the history of the Pacers. The crowd was insane.

Rik hitting that last second shot on the Magic, Travis hitting that last second shot after the pass from Jalen after a rebound by Dale vs. the Bucks & game 3 vs. the Magic where the entire crowd chanted SWEEP over & over are probably the loudest I've ever heard our crowd.

Basketball isn't played with computers, spreadsheets, and simulations. ChicagoJ 4/21/13

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

so how do i play it again?

Quote Originally Posted by PacerFanAdam
    I dont see why it would matter to them. The Bulls won the series and eventually their 6th NBA title.
    Im talking about before the series ended.

And also in discussion afterwards when people would say "man you guys shouldn't have even gotten it to 7 games."

I was about to post a thread about this game being available, but lucky for me - I found a thread about it already. I watched the game on TV live, but I wouldn't mind watching it again. Does anyone have a version smaller than 1000MB?

Quote Originally Posted by Peck
    This is fun. Seriously, it's like reliving this moment all over again.

I was there on the baseline right across from where Reggie hit the shot. I'll tell you what, that moment of extacy was almost totally sucked away from the entire arena because Jordan rimmed out a 35-40' shot.

I would like to KICK the timekeeper on Jordan's last attempt in that game. There is no way he got that shot off in 0.7 seconds. That was ridiculous and it was a home game for us.