Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 176

Thread: Awards a farce?

  1. #76
    Wasting Light Hicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583
    Mood

    Default Re: Awards a farce?

    Just in case this isn't Sassan (fat chance, but all the same): Sassan also tried at least 5 times to message me on AIM, and do you know how he did it? With random-sounding usernames that don't suggest it's him, where he pretended to be someone else first. Every time. So if you truly are not this man, which frankly you're not very convincing, then you need to understand the suspicion. I also think if you know the history as well as you claim to, then you wouldn't even need so much explanation to understand where we're coming from.

  2. #77
    eai2l
    Guest

    Default Re: Awards a farce?

    Quote Originally Posted by heywoode
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So, at the end of the poll, would you total up the votes for all your different aliases? Man, you could kick some serious a$$...have different points-of-view so you'd pick up ALL the different demographics.....

    You would rule.
    Are you refering to me ? May I ask what you are rambling about. It got me really confused and it does not really make sense. It was as well insulting to me.

  3. #78
    Wasting Light Hicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583
    Mood

    Default Re: Awards a farce?

    Everything is insulting to you, apparently. Are all "soldiers" this easily offended? (Again if this is someone else I'm deeply sorry, but it smells like a setup)

  4. #79
    How are you here? Kegboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Northside Bias
    Posts
    12,951

    Default Re: Awards a farce?

    Quote Originally Posted by heywoode
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So, at the end of the poll, would you total up the votes for all your different aliases? Man, you could kick some serious a$$...have different points-of-view so you'd pick up ALL the different demographics.....

    You would rule.
    No, I meant I'd create a bunch of different users who would all vote for me.

    But that's an interesting idea.
    Come to the Dark Side -- There's cookies!

  5. #80
    eai2l
    Guest

    Default Re: Awards a farce?

    Wow so many people on this board have become so offensively to me.

    I said it before and i'll say it again for the last time. I know about the kid but I am not him. I am who I say I am. When I post in the future in non-Sassan discussions I want to be known for who I really am. Please, stop disrespecting me.

  6. #81
    How are you here? Kegboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Northside Bias
    Posts
    12,951

    Default Re: Awards a farce?

    Quote Originally Posted by eai2l
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Wow so many people on this board have become so offensively to me.

    I said it before and i'll say it again for the last time. I know about the kid but I am not him. I am who I say I am. When I post in the future in non-Sassan discussions I want to be known for who I really am. Please, stop disrespecting me.
    [grammernazi] I think you meant "offensive to me". [/grammernazi]

    Come to the Dark Side -- There's cookies!

  7. #82
    Wasting Light Hicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583
    Mood

    Default Re: Awards a farce?

    I thought you were going out with your grandkids? Short trip?

    And you're 44, right? If you're going out with your grandkids (plural), it's a safe assumption that the oldest is at least 2-5 years old. So you became a grandfather around 39-42?

  8. #83
    Member Vicious Tyrant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Bloomington
    Age
    46
    Posts
    1,207

    Default Re: Awards a farce?

    Earl, you be illin.
    "If you ever crawl inside an old hollow log and go to sleep, and while you're in there some guys come and seal up both ends and then put it on a truck and take it to another city, boy, I don't know what to tell you." - Jack Handy

  9. #84
    flexible and robust SoupIsGood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Lappy Go Hucky
    Age
    26
    Posts
    17,540

    Default Re: Awards a farce?

    Quote Originally Posted by eai2l
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Please, stop disrespecting me.
    Earl is waving us in, it's safe to land in Sassanville.
    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?

  10. #85
    eai2l
    Guest

    Default Re: Awards a farce?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicks
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I thought you were going out with your grandkids? Short trip?

    And you're 44, right? If you're going out with your grandkids (plural), it's a safe assumption that the oldest is at least 2-5 years old. So you became a grandfather around 39-42?
    Son, so I should start explaining to you my life now ? They came over and they are 2 and 3 and we ate ice cream and watched some tv. We are all in the house. Stop the disrespecting of me for the last time. I won't even respond to such posts in the future.

  11. #86
    flexible and robust SoupIsGood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Lappy Go Hucky
    Age
    26
    Posts
    17,540

    Default Re: Awards a farce?

    Quote Originally Posted by eai2l
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I won't even respond to such posts in the future.
    That promise will be broken in

    1...

    2...




    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?

  12. #87
    Wasting Light Hicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583
    Mood

    Default Re: Awards a farce?

    Quote Originally Posted by eai2l
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I won't even respond to such posts in the future.
    I can't imagine why not.

    Seriously, who says "going out with someone" when you plan to have someone stay in your house?

  13. #88
    Member Vicious Tyrant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Bloomington
    Age
    46
    Posts
    1,207

    Default Re: Awards a farce?

    Hey, I apologize to everyone about asking why we care.

    This is the most fun I've had on a message board in quite some time!!!

    Come on Earl, don't put up with these whippersnappers disrespecting you! Keep it up!!!
    "If you ever crawl inside an old hollow log and go to sleep, and while you're in there some guys come and seal up both ends and then put it on a truck and take it to another city, boy, I don't know what to tell you." - Jack Handy

  14. #89
    eai2l
    Guest

    Default Re: Awards a farce?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicks
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I can't imagine why not.

    Seriously, who says "going out with someone" when you plan to have someone stay in your house?
    Plans change. That`s how I live my life now. Let`s please move on...

  15. #90
    Wasting Light Hicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583
    Mood

    Default Re: Awards a farce?

    Quote Originally Posted by SoupIsGood
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That promise will be broken in

    1...

    2...




    12 minutes.

  16. #91
    Member Vicious Tyrant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Bloomington
    Age
    46
    Posts
    1,207

    Talking Re: Awards a farce?

    Quote Originally Posted by eai2l
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That`s how I live my life now. Let`s please move on...
    Now that's what I call a quote! I hope you don't mind if I steal that.

    VT's wife: I thought you were coming home at 5pm. What were you doing at the bar?

    VT: Plans change. That's how I live my life.

    or

    VT's boss: Why are you not wearing a shirt to work?

    VT: That's how I live my life now. Let's please move on.


    Sweet, baby!
    "If you ever crawl inside an old hollow log and go to sleep, and while you're in there some guys come and seal up both ends and then put it on a truck and take it to another city, boy, I don't know what to tell you." - Jack Handy

  17. #92
    Wasting Light Hicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583
    Mood

    Default Re: Awards a farce?


  18. #93
    Administrator Unclebuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    32,711

    Default Re: Awards a farce?

    I've enjoyed this thread.

  19. #94
    eai2l
    Guest

    Default Re: Awards a farce?

    You guys sure are funny, that's for sure.

  20. #95
    Rebound King Kstat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    32
    Posts
    27,724

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Awards a farce?

    IMO, the only person willing to go 4 full pages for sassan is sassan.

    And yes, after reading this thread, is you replaced his SN with Sassan's, would anybody know the difference?

    And if you really AREN'T sassan, then you should do yourself a favor and talk about something else besides sassan.

    It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

    Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
    Conference Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 2005
    NBA Champions 1989, 1990, 2004

  21. #96
    Member Vicious Tyrant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Bloomington
    Age
    46
    Posts
    1,207

    Default Re: Awards a farce?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kstat
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And if you really AREN'T sassan, then you should do yourself a favor and talk about something else besides sassan.
    Come on Kstat, that's how Earl lives his life, lets' please move on.
    "If you ever crawl inside an old hollow log and go to sleep, and while you're in there some guys come and seal up both ends and then put it on a truck and take it to another city, boy, I don't know what to tell you." - Jack Handy

  22. #97
    White and Nerdy Anthem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    23,738

    Default Re: Awards a farce?

    I'm amazed that this thread is still going.

    Earl, if you're not Sassan you've got to know this looks pretty dodgy. At least admit that for us.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

    • Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

    Enjoy your time at PD!

  23. #98
    Member indytoad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,503

    Default Re: Awards a farce?

    I love the offseason.

    IndyToad
    My Special Day has been ruined

  24. #99
    How are you here? Kegboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Northside Bias
    Posts
    12,951

    Default Re: Awards a farce?

    Quote Originally Posted by Vicious Tyrant
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Come on Kstat, that's how Earl lives his life, lets' please move on.
    Oh...can't...breath...Must...Stop...Laughing...
    Come to the Dark Side -- There's cookies!

  25. #100
    White and Nerdy Anthem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    23,738

    Default Re: Awards a farce?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kegboy
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    [grammernazi] I think you meant "offensive to me". [/grammernazi]
    Don't say "Nazi" to a war veteran!

    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

    • Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

    Enjoy your time at PD!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •