Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Awards a farce?

Default Re: Awards a farce?

Quote Originally Posted by Will Galen
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's not a coincidence. When something smells like a duck, looks like a duck, waddles like a duck and sounds like a duck, for all intents and purposes it is a duck. It's Sassan!
    I have to agree.

I have nothing on my agenda today. I'm willing to see where his goes in the unlikely, 1% chance that this IS some other guy; it's been entertaining so far.

Quote Originally Posted by vapacersfan
    I love all of the members here (most of them) and look forward to discussing the team I love with the guys [and gals]. I dont get that oppurtunity much seeing as I am a out of state fan........

Uh, what's that have to do with what RWB wrote?...........
    PSN: MRat731 XBL: MRat0731

Don't forget the forum party next month. Hope to see Sassan there (and yes I'm serious) he might have some cool stories.

eai2l

Quote Originally Posted by Hicks
    If you can't or won't even mention names, that argument is incredibly weak and ineffective, so please stop wasting our time with it.

And as you've ignored the first few times Shade and I have mentioned it, yet AGAIN you sound like Sassan, whether you realize it or not. Care to explain the more than incidental similarities?

Finally, why are you still here? You obviously have a problem with PD and those that populate it, so why not leave us and our dwindling population to fade into nothingness, as you've so convincingly suggested we are?
    I like to post here or be registered because I am a Pacer fan.

What similaties ? Our email's have x's ? All I can tell you is that is my email address. Get over that. You can monitor my connection continiously. What do I do ? I have no life I am at a friends house all day to be on here ? LOL come on people.

Quote Originally Posted by RWB
    Don't forget the forum party next month. Hope to see Sassan there (and yes I'm serious) he might have some cool stories.
    If he's as nice in real life as he is in 1 on 1 conversations, then I agree. From what I've heard from a few other members on here, he is, so if so I'd look forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by eai2l
    I like to post here or be registered because I am a Pacer fan.
    Desptire how political we are, how we hate Sassan, and personally insult you? Glutton for punishment, I guess.

What similaties ? Our email's have x's ? All I can tell you is that is my email address. Get over that. You can monitor my connection continiously. What do I do ? I have no life I am at a friends house all day to be on here ? LOL come on people.
    You still sound ridiculously similar to Sassan.

If he's as nice in real life as he is in 1 on 1 conversations, then I agree. From what I've heard from a few other members on here, he is, so if so I'd look forward to it.
    And this is why Hicks is known as a stand-up guy.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by RWB
    Actually, I WOULD like Sass to attend the forum party. I hear he's a pretty cool guy IRL, and I'm sure he has some good stories. Maybe we could even hammer out a compromise that allows him back on PD.

Quote Originally Posted by vapacersfan
    I have no clue why I am explaining myself, but I was saying I had no intention of leaving and that I loved this place.............
    Double entandre! Ha ha!

IndyToad
    Trying to sound like the boss from Harvey Birdman

Exclamation crap

I've humored you this far, but if this is all you're going to bring to the table, eai2l, Sassan, or whoever you are, then you will not stay around long. Whether you are Sassan are not, you act exactly like him, and if we're not going to let him act that way here, we won't allow you to either. So either stop while you're remotely ahead, or be gone.

eai2l

Default Re: 2005 PD Forum Awards - Most Fanatical Poster

I've humored you this far, but if this is all you're going to bring to the table, eai2l, Sassan, or whoever you are, then you will not stay around long. Whether you are Sassan are not, you act exactly like him, and if we're not going to let him act that way here, we won't allow you to either. So either stop while you're remotely ahead, or be gone.
    I'm sorry but I don't know exactly what I did wrong. All I did was respond to a poster and agree with him.

Please refer to me as my real name. It's Earl. I have no clue why you are acting so negative towards me. Now you are threatening to ban me ? For what exactly, I am not sure. As I said, stop accusing people og being Sassan. It's happened too much lately when you probably were wrong. I have responded to other threads too. It isn't just about this. I'm not trying to argue here but I am a 44 year old Desert Storm veteran who has lost some limbs (part of my foot) and I find it very offensive the way you are talking to me.

Default Re: 2005 PD Forum Awards - Most Fanatical Poster

I'm sorry but I don't know exactly what I did wrong. All I did was respond to a poster and agree with him.

Please refer to me as my real name. It's Earl. I have no clue why you are acting so negative towards me. Now you are threatening to ban me ? For what exactly, I am not sure. As I said, stop accusing people og being Sassan. It's happened too much lately when you probably were wrong. I have responded to other threads too. It isn't just about this. I'm not trying to argue here but I am a 44 year old Desert Storm veteran who has lost some limbs (part of my foot) and I find it very offensive the way you are talking to me.
    If this really is Sassan you've got a hell of a lot of nerve to play the war veteran card. That's really sick and low.

Also, I'm highly skeptical that a REAL war veteran would pull that out just to get respect/sympathy/whatever on an internet sports message board over a petty argument about a banned user. That makes no sense at all.

I bet some people nominated him.
    I'm sure they did. But he wasn't currently a member of PD, because he couldn't keep a civil tongue in his head. That's what "banned" means. My original statement stands. Any member of PD could have nominated any other member. And we didn't lose any "quality posters" over the issue. We lost some good guys in the first 6 months, back when Hicks was still figuring out how to be a good admin. Since then, though, everybody that's left has been somebody we've been well rid of. I've never heard anyone suggest Hicks wasn't fair to Sassan... quite the opposite. Most people think the kid got too many chances.

You've got an awful lot of history for someone whose login is only 4 days old.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

Can't be sassan. Posts way under 200 words per.
    Attached Images Attached Images

eai2l

I'm about to go out with my grandkids but it wasn't just about him. It is about the offensive way you are talking to me.

Son, how old are you ? 25? I am tired of trying to explain who I am and I didn't bring no war card out. Even if it is an internet forum, I have done a lot for our country and I don't feel you should be talking to me with such disrespect because I disagree with you.

eai2l

One last thing to Mr. Anthem. No one suggests such a thing because they get vilified like I have been today.

I have no doubt it's Sassan himself. Same unreasonable, argumentative, hardheaded, style, etc. etc. etc.

It's unreasonable to jump into the middle of the awards and claim they are a farce because Sassan isn't eligible.

It's argumentative to keep on arguing after you've stated your case.

It's hardheaded to keep asking what . . . heck with it . . . there's no chance it's not Sassan, but even if it wasn't what difference does it make, he acts like Sassan.

Okay Mr. Earl, I see you are online. If you were in the military give your rank and what service you were in and what outfit. Where did you take basic training?

eai2l

Quote Originally Posted by Will Galen
    Okay Mr. Earl, I see you are online. If you were in the military give your rank and what service you were in and what outfit. Where did you take basic training?
    I don't have to prove anything to any one. Your questions in themselves were border-line insulting but before I retired from active duty I was a Lieutenant but I don't want to give personal information out about me because even though I am retired I still work in some capacity for one of our intelligence services. Do you wonder why I live in San Diego? I was based out of Camp Pendleton.

Man, I thought I had obsessive fans.

Maybe I should start spawning a bunch of different aliases so I'll stop coming in last in all these freakin' polls.
    Come to the Dark Side -- There's cookies!

Quote Originally Posted by Jay@Section204
    Maybe he just likes xxx-rated movies about extra terrestials?
    Finally, someone I can relate to...
    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?

So, at the end of the poll, would you total up the votes for all your different aliases? Man, you could kick some serious a$$...have different points-of-view so you'd pick up ALL the different demographics.....

You would rule.

I don't have to prove anything to any one. Your questions in themselves were border-line insulting but before I retired from active duty I was a Lieutenant but I don't want to give personal information out about me because even though I am retired I still work in some capacity for one of our intelligence services. Do you wonder why I live in San Diego? I was based out of Camp Pendleton.
    I don't care if Sassan is a great guy in real life, this is low.

I am a 44 year old Desert Storm veteran who has lost some limbs (part of my foot) and I find it very offensive the way you are talking to me.

A vet would NEVER say that. I'm sorry, but I can't imagine someone who has served for this country asking to be babied on an internet forum because he lost part of his foot.

Besides, part of your foot isn't 'some limbs' (unless you count toes, maybe). You would think you'd learn this after living with it for several years.

I don't have to prove anything to any one.

You've spent this entire thread trying to prove you are not Sassan, and then when someone asks for specifics, you pull this? I smell a cop-out.

Sassan, your imitation of an officer is a disgrace.

Who the heck is named Earl nowadays, anyhow?

Do you wonder why I live in San Diego?

This is ny account, run my ip for all you want.
    This, like most of what you say, doesn't add up, Sassan.