Thread: What Breed of dog are you?

Default What Breed of dog are you?

http://web.tickle.com/dog/?test=dogogt

"Las-sie! Come home!"

Mark, you're a Collie!

No bones about it, you're a loyal, nurturing Collie. A sensitive breed, you're always approachable and very in tune with others' feelings just like Lassie! Because of your empathetic nature, you tend to be the group psychologist to your circle of friends. Your faithful, easygoing, steadfast personality makes you a wonderful confidant; people love to come to you with their troubles. Bottom line? You're a star at interpersonal relationships and have a knack for making new friends and acquaintances wherever you go. After all, what's a Collie without a flock to look after? Since you're so giving, your buddies might not realize that you need them just as much as they need you, so make sure not to neglect yours truly. Everyone deserves some "me" time. Woof!

Default Re: What Breed of dog are you?

Collie.

Administrator/ The Real Jay ChicagoJ's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Jay, you're a Great Dane!

No bones about it, you're the Adonis of all dogs a Great Dane. Your perfect mix of brains and brawn wins you legions of fans wherever you go. Just snap your fingers and the crowd comes running. They all want to bask in your glory. (Okay, maybe it's not quite like that, but you get the idea.) Sophisticated and friendly, your laid-back temperament makes you popular and easy to talk to. And your capable nature helps you keep your head in a crisis, so people know they can count on you. Classy and smooth, cool and confident, who wouldn't want a Great Dane at the end of their leash? No one woof!
    Why do the things that we treasure most, slip away in time
    Till to the music we grow deaf, to God's beauty blind
    Why do the things that connect us slowly pull us apart?
    Till we fall away in our own darkness, a stranger to our own hearts
    And life itself, rushing over me
    Life itself, the wind in black elms,
    Life itself in your heart and in your eyes, I can't make it without you

I hate dogs. Which means I now hate Hicks, pollard and Jay.
    Come to the Dark Side -- There's cookies!

Harmonica

What the hell...although the description is probably 95% accurate.

Harmonica, you're a Chihuahua!

No bones about it, you're an energetic, devoted Chihuahua . For your breed, size definitely doesn't matter. After all, sometimes the best things (diamonds, car keys, Godiva truffles) come in small packages. Honest and straightforward, you're never afraid to speak up for what you believe in, especially if it's a cause near and dear to your heart. Having such a passionate personality can come with a few drawbacks, though. You can be moody at times, and people often find it hard to live up to your high standards. But once you make a friend, it's for life. Saucy and intense, your energy and unfailing loyalty make you a great companion. Woof!

Nerd.
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Stryder, you're an Irish Setter!

No bones about it, you're a devil-may-care Irish Setter. Fun-loving and light-hearted, life is an adventure for you an attitude your nearest and dearest find refreshing and inspiring. Witty, with a nose for fun, you can turn any social gathering into an unforgettable event, which is why you're always at the top of the guest list. Your varied interests anything and everything from sky-diving to club hopping make you extremely well-rounded. Just make sure you don't get distracted and lose sight of your responsibilities. As long as you stay balanced, you're a lucky dog who will always be a kid at heart woof!

Ha. That actually does fit.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Great Dane.

Obviously this program recognizes all Hateroids and classifys them as Great Danes.
    House Name: Pacers

House Sigil:

House Words: "We Kneel To No King"

Collie.

Terrible fit, IMO. Not even close.
    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Travis, you're a Scottish Terrier! (a really tough, a$$ kickin' Scottish Terrier)

No bones about it, you're an adventurous Scottish Terrier. Fearless, feisty, and always up for a challenge, you like having things your way. Some people might even label you stubborn or headstrong. But we know you're just ambitious and motivated. (Being misinterpreted is such a trial, isn't it?) Besides, your can-do attitude serves you well when facing challenges at work or in your personal life. No job is too big, and absolutely no obstacle is going to stand in your way. You're always ready, willing, and able to rise to the challenge. A loyal, caring friend, you choose your pals very carefully, then stick by them through thick and thin. Woof!

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Matt, you're a St. Bernard!

No bones about it, you're a dedicated, trustworthy St. Bernard. Loyal and good-hearted, you're as reliable as they come. Your naturally protective personality is reflected in the way you treat people close to you. Sheltering your nearest and dearest from harm (or bad news, for that matter) is high on your priority list. That attitude earns you lots of gold stars, not to mention respect. People admire your strong morals and how well you stick to them! Focused, steadfast, and determined, you always aim to please. It's a breed like yours that makes the world a better place woof!

burnzone, you're a Pit Bull!

No bones about it, you're a commanding Pit Bull with a bite as big as your bark. Authoritative and aggressive, the power position is the only one for you and you never have trouble making that crystal clear. A bit quick-tempered, you can be a little intimidating though you hardly ever attack unprovoked. Taken aback by our insight? Don't despair! You have several redeeming qualities. Very low-maintenance, you're not one to fall victim to superficiality. You say it like it is and don't waste time playing head games. Just make sure to keep your scowl and growl in check so people can get close enough to notice and appreciate your positive side. Woof!

I'd say that puts me on the Hateorid list as well

Red face Re: What Breed of dog are you?

Will Galen, you are a ***** cat.

Make no bones about it, you're a ***** and you like to lay around and take life easy. If you are well cared for and happy all is well, but if you are angered you will make an unbelievable amount of noise and there will be howling and fighting to pay. Your attitude means anything can happen--and does! Your black and white world blooms into extravagant color. The fishbowl becomes an ocean, and you can dance on the heads of sleeping dogs. Meow!

I guess I answered differently than everyone else!

Holy crap Will, are you being held hostage?

Mood

Pitbull.

No bones about it, you're a commanding Pit Bull with a bite as big as your bark. Authoritative and aggressive, the power position is the only one for you and you never have trouble making that crystal clear. A bit quick-tempered, you can be a little intimidating though you hardly ever attack unprovoked. Taken aback by our insight? Don't despair! You have several redeeming qualities. Very low-maintenance, you're not one to fall victim to superficiality. You say it like it is and don't waste time playing head games. Just make sure to keep your scowl and growl in check so people can get close enough to notice and appreciate your positive side. Woof!

Noah, you're a Golden Retriever!

No bones about it, you're a popular, fun-loving Golden Retriever. Adored by all and too cool for school, you're extroverted and enthusiastic. Your magnetic personality makes you the life of any bash. Since you're a true people-dog, you genuinely love all kinds of social gatherings. Going to parties, dinners, and other shindigs is the best way to add faces to your constantly growing circle of friends. But besides being on the social A-list, you're a confident, well-rounded pup who's definitely something to bark about. Pretty accomplished at anything you set your mind to, your sunny nature and winning ways make you one of everyone's favorite dogs. Woof!

N, you're a Basset Hound!

No bones about it, you're a friendly, easy-going Basset Hound. Laid-back and very low-maintenance, "down time" is your favorite activity you treasure the moments when you don't have anything on your agenda except plopping down on the couch for a night of "Must-See TV." Although you're always gunning for low-key evenings, you're really a pretty social pup and a snap to get along with. Sure, some folks might misinterpret your relaxed attitude and lifestyle as laziness, but those who really know you think your no-frills approach to life is refreshing. No daily planner? No itinerary for the evening? No problem! Woof.

I also like how they snuck the little add there at the end. Sneaky sneaky! I almost fell for that one guys.

IndyToad
    Doesn't wear those kinds of sandals

R, you're a German Shepherd!

No bones, about it, you're a loyal, hard-working German Shepherd. Dedicated and always low-maintenance, people flock to you they know they can count on you to get any job done, and done well. That focus and attention to detail spans from your personal to your professional life, too. Although you can be a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to the projects you tackle, you still manage to keep cool and laid-back in social situations. You get a kick out of the little things and thrive when you're constantly busy and on-the-go. Easygoing and unpretentious, you don't need constant pampering and reassurance. A genuine, carefree pup, you're a true-blue friend, employee, and partner. Woof!

Click here to meet the sexiest seniors in Miami!
    "If I have the ball, I will shoot it, you have to believe that," - Stephen Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by PHC Fan
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Click here to meet the sexiest seniors in Miami!
    Are they talking about college seniors? I entered by freakin' birth year as 1977.

When the heck did 28 become senior citizen status?

And my zip code is certainly not in Miami.
    "If I have the ball, I will shoot it, you have to believe that," - Stephen Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Harmonica
    For your breed, size definitely doesn't matter. After all, sometimes the best things...come in small packages.
    Harmonica...I'm pretty sure that I wouldn't have owned up to this about your manhood. Alas, it is an anonymous message board after all, so what could it hurt?!!!

Oh NO! This test is screwy!

Vicious Tyrant, you are a Poodle in heat!

No bones about it, you ooze nasty shi+ out of your genitals and try to hump members of the opposite sex. You need a diaper! Although skilled in having your way with the ladies, your bizarre hair cut and floppy ears turns off the ladies of quality, leaving you with skanks and hos. Nasty, dude.
    "If you ever crawl inside an old hollow log and go to sleep, and while you're in there some guys come and seal up both ends and then put it on a truck and take it to another city, boy, I don't know what to tell you." - Jack Handy

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious Tyrant
    Oh NO! This test is screwy!

Vicious Tyrant, you are a Poodle in heat!

No bones about it, you ooze nasty shi+ out of your genitals and try to hump members of the opposite sex. You need a diaper! Although skilled in having your way with the ladies, your bizarre hair cut and floppy ears turns off the ladies of quality, leaving you with skanks and hos. Nasty, dude.
    God, I go from "Plans change..." to this? Stop trying to kill me!

Well, since I'm bored waiting for more Sassan-esque intrigue:

greg, you're a Bernese Mountain Dog!

No bones about it, you're a good-hearted, people-loving Bernese Mountain Dog. Down-to-earth and loyal, no one works or plays harder than you do. You put your nose to the grindstone when it really counts, but you never neglect your social calendar. Simultaneously strong and sweet, you're very tuned-in to the feelings and needs of the other dogs you run with. Without having to be asked, you always have a helping paw to lend and a sympathetic shoulder to lean on. "Communication" is your middle name, and when that's paired with your unswerving devotion, you get a breed that everyone respects and trusts. Woof!
    No, Greg must be the guy who registered the bugmenot I used. I'm just glad I'm a dog I've never heard of.