Thread: Bus Driver goes crazy

Default Bus Driver goes crazy

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/busprick.html

The video is above, the kids were both charged with felonies while the bus driver was charged with just a misdemeanor. What do you guys think?

Nerd.
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Bus Driver goes crazy

Wow.

Such blatant disregard for authority.

BUT,

the bus driver made first contact, and that is a big NO-NO.

Near the end, when the taller kid comes up and says something to the driver, does the driver swing at him? I cannot clearly tell.

Either ALL of them should have been charged with felonies, or NONE of them should have been charged with felonies.

Ugh, watching that makes me ill.

I feel for the bus driver, but you just can't cross that line. He did right to call for the deputy, then he should have just sat there. Being a juvie PO and having lived in group homes with delinquents, I know that feeling when the situation has totally gotten out of hand and you're desperate to fix it - but you just can't go there.

Just ask Bobby Knight....
    "If you ever crawl inside an old hollow log and go to sleep, and while you're in there some guys come and seal up both ends and then put it on a truck and take it to another city, boy, I don't know what to tell you." - Jack Handy

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious Tyrant
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ugh, watching that makes me ill.

I feel for the bus driver, but you just can't cross that line. He did right to call for the deputy, then he should have just sat there. Being a juvie PO and having lived in group homes with delinquents, I know that feeling when the situation has totally gotten out of hand and you're desperate to fix it - but you just can't go there.

Just ask Bobby Knight....
    Yep.