Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 120

Thread: The Pacers have never had that one player

  1. #51
    Rebound King Kstat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    32
    Posts
    27,749

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: The Pacers have never had that one player

    if thats all you said.....there wouldn't be.

    and I also don't think its so clear-cut that Reggie is the greatest shooter ever from the guard position. A guy named Jerry West has something to say about that...

    you don't get the nickname "Mr. Clutch" without being good.....

    It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

    Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
    Conference Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 2005
    NBA Champions 1989, 1990, 2004

  2. #52
    3ptmiller
    Guest

    Default Re: The Pacers have never had that one player

    Quote Originally Posted by vapacersfan
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    As for most productive, MJ has a lot of awards to say otherwise. Oh, and a few NBA championships
    So u say that MJs championship rings makes him a more accurate shooter?

  3. #53
    3ptmiller
    Guest

    Default Re: The Pacers have never had that one player

    Quote Originally Posted by Kstat
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    if thats all you said.....there wouldn't be.

    and I also don't think its so clear-cut that Reggie is the greatest shooter ever from the guard position. A guy named Jerry West has something to say about that...

    you don't get the nickname "Mr. Clutch" without being good.....
    Yes! Now u get it! Now u are talking... I like it! Jerry West is the only player that can battle with Reggies style... But i wont say anything, because i think its a TIE there... even tho Reggie was more accurate... but Jerry had more PointsPerGame to back him up with... i seriously dont know there... Its a taste thing i guess! U like black or white?

  4. #54
    Rebound King Kstat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    32
    Posts
    27,749

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: The Pacers have never had that one player

    Jerry West had unlimited range, and he was a better shooter off the dribble. Arguably the best pull-up jump shooter of all time.

    It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

    Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
    Conference Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 2005
    NBA Champions 1989, 1990, 2004

  5. #55
    3ptmiller
    Guest

    Default Re: The Pacers have never had that one player

    Quote Originally Posted by Kstat
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Jerry West had unlimited range, and he was a better shooter off the dribble. Arguably the best pull-up jump shooter of all time.
    I never had a oppurtunity to watch one of his games, but if West could create his own shots and was a better shooter off the dribble...which i never knew! Then he is definitly the best SG player based on Shooting in NBA History! I always compared them two... Thanks for the info! Beter change my name to "3ptWest" now eh?

    EDIT: Still it makes me wonder, Reggie has passed West on the all time scoring list and had MUCH higher FreeThrow accuracy... could that make him better?

  6. #56
    Administrator/ The Real Jay ChicagoJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Chicago
    Age
    44
    Posts
    17,000

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: The Pacers have never had that one player

    Quote Originally Posted by 3ptmiller
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I never had a oppurtunity to watch one of his games, but if West could create his own shots and was a better shooter off the dribble...which i never knew! Then he is definitly the best SG player based on Shooting in NBA History! I always compared them two... Thanks for the info! Beter change my name to "3ptWest" now eh?

    EDIT: Still it makes me wonder, Reggie has passed West on the all time scoring list and had MUCH higher FreeThrow accuracy... could that make him better?
    West did it in how many fewer games? Total points in a career is useless stat. I watched both Jerry West's and Reggie's retirement ceremonies. One on CBS as a kid, and one just a couple of weeks ago. One of those guys could barely walk without crutches. You do the math.

    And I'm going to borrow this from somebody else on here:

    [public whisper]

    Please stop, you're just embarassing yourself.

    [/end public whisper]
    Why do the things that we treasure most, slip away in time
    Till to the music we grow deaf, to God's beauty blind
    Why do the things that connect us slowly pull us apart?
    Till we fall away in our own darkness, a stranger to our own hearts
    And life itself, rushing over me
    Life itself, the wind in black elms,
    Life itself in your heart and in your eyes, I can't make it without you


  7. #57
    3ptmiller
    Guest

    Default Re: The Pacers have never had that one player

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay@Section204
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    West did it in how many fewer games? Total points in a career is useless stat. I watched both Jerry West's and Reggie's retirement ceremonies. One on CBS as a kid, and one just a couple of weeks ago. One of those guys could barely walk without crutches. You do the math.

    And I'm going to borrow this from somebody else on here:

    [public whisper]

    Please stop, you're just embarassing yourself.

    [/end public whisper]
    Yea actually you are correct about the Points, but what about better accuracy? (**** that they didnt had any 3PT line that time so we could settle this!)

  8. #58
    3ptmiller
    Guest

    Default Re: The Pacers have never had that one player

    One more thing, wasnt Jerry West a point guard?

  9. #59
    Rebound King Kstat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    32
    Posts
    27,749

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: The Pacers have never had that one player

    Quote Originally Posted by 3ptmiller
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    One more thing, wasnt Jerry West a point guard?

    .........about as much as reggie was a center.

    It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

    Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
    Conference Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 2005
    NBA Champions 1989, 1990, 2004

  10. #60
    Rebound King Kstat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    32
    Posts
    27,749

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: The Pacers have never had that one player

    Quote Originally Posted by 3ptmiller
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yea actually you are correct about the Points, but what about better accuracy? (**** that they didnt had any 3PT line that time so we could settle this!)

    Yes, because if they DID have a three-point line, West would probably have more points than Reggie, and in fewer games.....

    It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

    Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
    Conference Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 2005
    NBA Champions 1989, 1990, 2004

  11. #61
    Savior-Self
    Guest

    Default Re: The Pacers have never had that one player

    3ptmiller, after I read your posts in this thread, I was so pissed off... I ran outside and gave some old lady a roundhouse kick to the face.

    You can't be older than 13 or 14, I just can't believe you are, seriously.

    Michael Jordan was the greatest shooter/scorer/shooting guard to ever play the game of basketball. He was god in Nike's. He dominated both sides of the ball. There will never be another. Stats and biographical excerpts are not needed, for this is common logic.

    To even put Reggie's game in comparison to MJ's... is just blatant disrespect and lack of knowledge of and for the game of basketball. Reggie Miller's shot was better than Michael Jordan's? Are you out of your mind? Michael Jordan's stroke was textbook. Hell, if anything, Reggie's little jumping jack leg flapping bombs were unorthodox and irregular. To even label Michael Jordan as a slasher is blasphemy. You're talking about the man who created the fadeaway, the man who possessed the greatest post up game outside of a big man in NBA history. You're talking about a man widely considered to be the most clutch player to ever play the game... who's game winners were all jumpshots. Sure, he revolutionized the dunk. Sure, he was unbelievably creative in the air. I mean, he'd drive in on 2 guys, jump over one, get bumped mid air by the other, fall backwards to the floor and throw up a prayer that would always swish the net. That was Michael Jordan. That was godlyness.
    College scouts used to say the jumper was his biggest flaw right around the time he was ready to come out.
    Ask Georgetown what they think of Michael Jordan's jumper.

    Fact is, Michael Jordan was the most well rounded, dominating force to ever pick up a basketball. He's the golden standard. 6 reasons.

    Reggie Miller was a great 3 point shooter and a great competitor who ran around screens like it was a hobby.

    Big difference.

  12. #62
    Rebound King Kstat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    32
    Posts
    27,749

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: The Pacers have never had that one player

    3PTMiller+Jordan fan= X100

    gather round guys, I'm all stocked up with for the week.....

    anyone got some salt?

    It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

    Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
    Conference Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 2005
    NBA Champions 1989, 1990, 2004

  13. #63
    Savior-Self
    Guest

    Default Re: The Pacers have never had that one player

    Quote Originally Posted by vapacersfan
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    For the record, I thought 3pt Miller was like 20 something

    Kstat, here you go

    That might be the IQ level.

    Ah, I'm just kidding.

    On the real though, nothing really to debate...

  14. #64
    Wasting Light Hicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583
    Mood

    Default Re: The Pacers have never had that one player

    Before this gasoline gets lit, a reminder that PD is about basketball discussion and not insults, belittling, etc.

    [/preemptive]

  15. #65
    Member Sollozzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    16,497

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: The Pacers have never had that one player

    When I started the thread, my point was that Jermaine O'Neal must elevate his basketball game and his leadership in order for the Pacers to ever win a championship.

    I'd like to hear some more insight into that.

    I never intended for this to become a Reggie-Jordan debate(I thought anyone who'd ever watched the game knew that Jordan was a far superior player)

  16. #66
    3ptmiller
    Guest

    Default Re: The Pacers have never had that one player

    Welcome! Another Reggie hater, just what we needed in this board!

    Quote Originally Posted by Savior-Self
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    3ptmiller, after I read your posts in this thread, I was so pissed off... I ran outside and gave some old lady a roundhouse kick to the face.
    Feel better now?

    You can't be older than 13 or 14, I just can't believe you are, seriously.
    Very mature from you.... but i dont blame you since you dont know im a Foreigner. But anyways, Im from Yugoslavia, i live in Sweden.. my english is not the best language i speak from my 6 languages... im sorry!

    Michael Jordan was the greatest shooter/scorer/shooting guard to ever play the game of basketball. He was god in Nike's. He dominated both sides of the ball. There will never be another. Stats and biographical excerpts are not needed, for this is common logic.
    Yes he is and i didnt say anything else? Maybe you should read every post i had in this thread before

    To even put Reggie's game in comparison to MJ's...
    I never put Reggies game in comparasion to MJ`s, its just a fact that Reggie is a more accurate shooter...

    is just blatant disrespect and lack of knowledge of and for the game of basketball.
    go in to http://www.basketligan.se Thats the top League in Sweden and look for my name and stats Adnan Chuk, 14 years of experience... Top shooter in entire Sweden... i aint playing games for 1-2 months i have a sprained ankle. I think u get the point...

    Reggie Miller's shot was better than Michael Jordan's?
    Yup, just 14% more from FT Line, just 11% more Accuracy from 3PT Land and just 2000 more 3PTs Made...

    Are you out of your mind?
    Yea i must be, since im replying to this stupid post...

    Michael Jordan's stroke was textbook.
    It was aight, but thats not the subject overhere...

    Hell, if anything, Reggie's little jumping jack leg flapping bombs were unorthodox and irregular.
    Oh really, seems to work for me...

    To even label Michael Jordan as a slasher is blasphemy. You're talking about the man who created the fadeaway, the man who possessed the greatest post up game outside of a big man in NBA history. You're talking about a man widely considered to be the most clutch player to ever play the game... who's game winners were all jumpshots. Sure, he revolutionized the dunk. Sure, he was unbelievably creative in the air. I mean, he'd drive in on 2 guys, jump over one, get bumped mid air by the other, fall backwards to the floor and throw up a prayer that would always swish the net. That was Michael Jordan. That was godlyness.
    College scouts used to say the jumper was his biggest flaw right around the time he was ready to come out.
    Ask Georgetown what they think of Michael Jordan's jumper.
    No really? I didnt knew that! Please tell me more! Ive just been a Fan of him since 1988... I mean, how can i know that?

    Fact is, Michael Jordan was the most well rounded, dominating force to ever pick up a basketball. He's the golden standard. 6 reasons.
    Ah ok, now i know that...

    Reggie Miller was a great 3 point shooter and a great competitor who ran around screens like it was a hobby.
    Big difference.
    Yea it makes a big difference when all this come from a Jordan/Bulls fanatic.


    Conclusion: It seems like you didnt actually read a post at all from me.. and this could be a misunderstanding from you (a HUGE one).
    I never said that Reggie was a better player nor tryed to somekind off compare them two... i just said that Reggie was a more Accurate shooter (notice the "accurate") and Reggie was a "shooter" (literally speaking), he was the best Player from SG Position based on distance Shooting accuracy and efficiency (notice the "shoot", which means he only shoots)... I never compared MJ to him, nobody could get compared to MJ.... except in the Things he couldnt overpower, and 3PT Shooting is one thing and Accuracy, FT Accuracy... I am sorry but your "Jordie" was never a more accurate shooter than Reggie. Look, its just better for you to say to me "Reggie Sux & Jordan Rulez" so i stop wasting my time instead of you saying that Jordan was a more accurate shooter than Regg... can we now plz stop comparing these two? Thanx

  17. #67
    3ptmiller
    Guest

    Default Re: The Pacers have never had that one player

    Quote Originally Posted by PacerFanAdam
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    When I started the thread, my point was that Jermaine O'Neal must elevate his basketball game and his leadership in order for the Pacers to ever win a championship.

    I'd like to hear some more insight into that.

    I never intended for this to become a Reggie-Jordan debate(I thought anyone who'd ever watched the game knew that Jordan was a far superior player)
    Exactly, people seems to not find that interesting i guess... They would like more to upset me by saying how Sucky Reggie is and how more Accurate /3PT/FT/Shooter Jordan really is... world has gone mad!

  18. #68
    Savior-Self
    Guest

    Default Re: The Pacers have never had that one player

    Quote Originally Posted by 3ptmiller
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Welcome! Another Reggie hater, just what we needed in this board!


    Feel better now?


    Very mature from you.... but i dont blame you since you dont know im a Foreigner. But anyways, Im from Yugoslavia, i live in Sweden.. my english is not the best language i speak from my 6 languages... im sorry!


    Yes he is and i didnt say anything else? Maybe you should read every post i had in this thread before


    I never put Reggies game in comparasion to MJ`s, its just a fact that Reggie is a more accurate shooter...


    go in to http://www.basketligan.se Thats the top League in Sweden and look for my name and stats Adnan Chuk, 14 years of experience... Top shooter in entire Sweden... i aint playing games for 1-2 months i have a sprained ankle. I think u get the point...


    Yup, just 14% more from FT Line, just 11% more Accuracy from 3PT Land and just 2000 more 3PTs Made...


    Yea i must be, since im replying to this stupid post...


    It was aight, but thats not the subject overhere...


    Oh really, seems to work for me...


    No really? I didnt knew that! Please tell me more! Ive just been a Fan of him since 1988... I mean, how can i know that?


    Ah ok, now i know that...


    Yea it makes a big difference when all this come from a Jordan/Bulls fanatic.


    Conclusion: It seems like you didnt actually read a post at all from me.. and this could be a misunderstanding from you (a HUGE one).
    I never said that Reggie was a better player nor tryed to somekind off compare them two... i just said that Reggie was a more Accurate shooter (notice the "accurate") and Reggie was a "shooter" (literally speaking), he was the best Player from SG Position based on distance Shooting accuracy and efficiency (notice the "shoot", which means he only shoots)... I never compared MJ to him, nobody could get compared to MJ.... except in the Things he couldnt overpower, and 3PT Shooting is one thing and Accuracy, FT Accuracy... I am sorry but your "Jordie" was never a more accurate shooter than Reggie. Look, its just better for you to say to me "Reggie Sux & Jordan Rulez" so i stop wasting my time instead of saying that Jordan was a more accurate shooter than Regg... can we now plz stop comparing these two? Thanx

    Usually, people who break apart posts sentence by sentence have only but two motives to do so. One being to counter everything the author of the post had stated, the other being to take all things said out of context in order to save face in a lost cause. While you might've thought your response warranted the first of the motives, I didn't read past "Very mature from you.... but i dont blame you since you dont know im a Foreigner. But anyways, Im from Yugoslavia, i live in Sweden.. my english is not the best language i speak from my 6 languages... im sorry!".
    Forget the fact that you actually thought I was attacking you like you stole my sneakers with the "grandma punching" line, when in fact... I was just joking around.
    Forget the fact that you assumed the same thing on my "age assumption". That doesn't matter. What matters is that I now know that your knowledge of Michael Jordan extends only as far as the copy of "Space Jam: Yugoslavian Edition" you have on DVD.
    I can get past the falty english, I can't however get past that whole "common sense" angle.

    Conclusion.
    I'm right, you're wrong.
    I'm not a blind Jordan follower, nor am I a Reggie hater. I loved the way Reggie played the game, I have the utmost respect for him. <3 Reggie <3 yay!

  19. #69
    Rebound King Kstat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    32
    Posts
    27,749

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: The Pacers have never had that one player

    all we need to do now is involve KING JAMES in the discussion.....

    It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

    Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
    Conference Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 2005
    NBA Champions 1989, 1990, 2004

  20. #70
    flexible and robust SoupIsGood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Lappy Go Hucky
    Age
    26
    Posts
    17,540

    Default Re: The Pacers have never had that one player

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay@Section204
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    West did it in how many fewer games? Total points in a career is useless stat. I watched both Jerry West's and Reggie's retirement ceremonies. One on CBS as a kid, and one just a couple of weeks ago. One of those guys could barely walk without crutches. You do the math.

    And I'm going to borrow this from somebody else on here:

    [public whisper]

    Please stop, you're just embarassing yourself.

    [/end public whisper]


    [Psst- I agree with Jay]

    [Golly I'm sneaky]
    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?

  21. #71
    ImCrazyB
    Guest

    Default Re: The Pacers have never had that one player

    Ok, It's settled.

    Reggie is a better 3 point and free throw shooter then MJ.

    MJ wins in all other categories.

  22. #72
    3ptmiller
    Guest

    Default Re: The Pacers have never had that one player

    Quote Originally Posted by Savior-Self
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Usually, people who break apart posts sentence by sentence have only but two motives to do so. One being to counter everything the author of the post had stated, the other being to take all things said out of context in order to save face in a lost cause. While you might've thought your response warranted the first of the motives, I didn't read past "Very mature from you.... but i dont blame you since you dont know im a Foreigner. But anyways, Im from Yugoslavia, i live in Sweden.. my english is not the best language i speak from my 6 languages... im sorry!".
    Forget the fact that you actually thought I was attacking you like you stole my sneakers with the "grandma punching" line, when in fact... I was just joking around.
    Forget the fact that you assumed the same thing on my "age assumption". That doesn't matter. What matters is that I now know that your knowledge of Michael Jordan extends only as far as the copy of "Space Jam: Yugoslavian Edition" you have on DVD.
    I can get past the falty english, I can't however get past that whole "common sense" angle.

    Conclusion.
    I'm right, you're wrong.
    I'm not a blind Jordan follower, nor am I a Reggie hater. I loved the way Reggie played the game, I have the utmost respect for him. <3 Reggie <3 yay!
    Look, i really thought you joked before or misunderstanded me.. Still you insulted me and i posted back very nicely and tryed to get to see how u are on the next post... and again you post back very disrespectfull. But now i realise that you are very stubborn person and very disrespectfull... The only way for me and you to still be good to each other is if i Put you on my Ignore list (finally gets handy). Ah well enjoy the time here, have fun... and Yes you WIN, you are right. I mean, what do i know im just a Yugoslavian right? Jordan is a more accurate FT shooter, more accurate 3PT shooter, had more 3PTs made, had more Clutch shots made from 3PT Land... He is much Cuter, He got bigger pe***. You win indeeeeeed... so immature.

  23. #73
    ImCrazyB
    Guest

    Default Re: The Pacers have never had that one player

    Quote Originally Posted by 3ptmiller
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Look, i really thought you joked before or misunderstanded me.. Still you insulted me and i posted back very nicely and tryed to get to see how u are on the next post... and again you post back very disrespectfull. But now i realise that you are very stubborn person and very disrespectfull... The only way for me and you to still be good to each other is if i Put you on my Ignore list (finally gets handy). Ah well enjoy the time here, have fun... and Yes you WIN, you are right. I mean, what do i know im just a Yugoslavian right? Jordan is a more accurate FT shooter, more accurate 3PT shooter, had more 3PTs made, had more Clutch shots made from 3PT Land... He is much Cuter, He got bigger pe***. You win indeeeeeed... so immature.
    Three pointers made doesn't actually count seeing as how he also attempted the most in NBA history..So..Technically he is a better FT and 3-point shooter. You can't say he's a better clutch 3 point shooter because that means your giving him an extra category..Thats like me saying that MJ was a better 2 point clutch shooter or a better clutch rebounder..or a clutch assister..you see where I'm going with this. Nobody is saying Reggie isn't great..He's proven he's one of the most potent and deadly outside shooters in NBA history..But MJ did everything..He may not have been as great of an outside and stand still shooter than Reggie..But he had all the other intangibles..All-Star..Excellent Defender..MVP..Finals MVP.

    I know if you plugged Reggie in MJ's place in Chicago, He would have some rings as well..But MJ was a much better all around player then Reg..and this is coming from a Reggie fan.

  24. #74
    3ptmiller
    Guest

    Default Re: The Pacers have never had that one player

    Look you guys, im sick and tired of this... i never compared MJ to Reggie and i DONT want to compare MJ to Reggie because its something that no Human brain can do ok? ALL i said was that Reggie was a more Accurate Shooter (and i mean just from any distance), this is the only thing i can fight about against anybody who thinks something else.. and thats what i did! And MJ was only an example just to show you what Difference Reggie has against him...

    And now i am exhausted talking first to a Detroit Fan then a Pacer Fan who dislikes Reggie and then a Bulls/Jordan Fan/Reggie hater flamer or troll (god knows) and then all of them together... and then some other Pacer Fans jumped in disagreed with me... I mean? Does actually NOBODY think that Reggie was a more accurate shooter than MJ? What year is this? What planet am i on?

    This is so off-topic and we are disrespectfull to this Thread Creator... sorry pacerfanAdam

  25. #75
    Rebound King Kstat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    32
    Posts
    27,749

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: The Pacers have never had that one player

    this is the best thread jacking we've had in 3 months......

    It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

    Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
    Conference Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 2005
    NBA Champions 1989, 1990, 2004

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •