Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: At what point does this PG thing become collusion?

All is full of Orange! Mourning's Avatar

Default Re: At what point does this PG thing become collusion?

Quote Originally Posted by Foul on Smits View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If the Pacers got Heyward and brought Teague back and Myles makes the next leap at center, then i think Indiana could win it all. Probably wont, but they would have a legit shot.
    Only one problem: we are not going to get Hayward unless maybe George openly commits to the Pacers, which seems to be the major issue because George wants to "play for a winner" and imho won't commit to us unless he sees tangible proof, most likely in the form of a major FA signing... while I only see a major FA sign here... AFTER Paul has first openly committed to the Pacers himself. I just don't see this working, wish it would, but I'm quite pessimistic when it comes to signing Paul or a major FA signing here this summer. Sorry.
    Last edited by Mourning; 05-25-2017 at 04:44 PM.
    2012 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

2011 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

2006 PD ABA Fantasy League runner up, sports.ws

Default Re: At what point does this PG thing become collusion?

Quote Originally Posted by BornIndy07 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Accidental reply my @ss! PG could be trolling everybody but that wasn't an accident
    There is less than a 1% chance that was a mistake on his part. It's actually really concerning if you want him to stay in Indiana.

Pardon the phrase, but it was quite cavalier of him to do this. Sure, to some extent he might be saying he would like to come to Boston. But there is something bigger here.

By retweeting that in such a careless manner...then deleting it, I would have to say he's already decided to leave Indiana. The only question is destination.
    Lance is finally home. Whether he becomes our starting PG or he's 6th man, he's getting big minutes and he's here to stay. #llortontnia

3. The Following User Says Thank You to BlueNGold For This Useful Post: