View Poll Results: PD versin of MFK - What do you do with PG13?

Voters
105. You may not vote on this poll
  • Keep PG13 and "Go ALL IN"

53 50.48%
  • Trade PG13 and "Re-TOOL"

13 12.38%
  • Trade PG13 and "Re-BUILD"

33 31.43%
  • Other?

6 5.71%
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223

Thread: POLL - What do you want to do with PG13?

Default Re: POLL - What do you want to do with PG13?

Quote Originally Posted by cdash View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Pop has publicly stated he never thought Kawhi would be this good. They wanted him to be Bruce Bowen. Three and D. Kawhi's shot was a wreck coming into the draft (and it was a ****** draft--even at the time). It says more about the Spurs' culture and player development than their scouting. Says the most about how hard of a worker Kawhi is though.
    His issue was his big hands nobody expected him to learn how to shoot, the expectations were for him to be the next Gerald Wallace.
    @WhatTheFFacts: Studies show that sarcasm enhances the ability of the human mind to solve complex problems!

Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by I Love P View Post
    Every year there's always 1 guy PD falls in love with, and usually ends up being a bust or sucks, and yes Marhson Brooks was that player in 2011.
    Hey, can't get them all right, lol. I remember watching youtube videos on him, and I was mostly impressed with his footwork, postup game for a guard, and mid-range shot. He looked good in Brooklyn for a couple of months, then he just fell off the map.

Remember when we could have gotten 1-2 solid players and a possible Top 3 draft pick in the 2017 NBA Draft by trading away Paul George?

Quote Originally Posted by ksuttonjr76 View Post
    Hey, can't get them all right, lol. I remember watching youtube videos on him, and I was mostly impressed with his footwork, postup game for a guard, and mid-range shot. He looked good in Brooklyn for a couple of months, then he just fell off the map.
    Looked him up. He is dominating the Chinese basketball league. Him and Jimmer Fredette are averaging over 35ppg apiece!

I say we bring them back to the states...if willing.
    Lance is finally home. Whether he becomes our starting PG or he's 6th man, he's getting big minutes and he's here to stay. #llortontnia

Quote Originally Posted by BlueNGold View Post
    So true. He was like the second coming of Kobe Bryant. What's he doing now? Sacking groceries at Kroger?
    Probably hanging out with Magnum Rolle talking about Flo-Jo's

I'm over 50 now, probably can't even touch the rim. I bet I could average 5ppg in the CBA.
    Lance is finally home. Whether he becomes our starting PG or he's 6th man, he's getting big minutes and he's here to stay. #llortontnia

Sports Logo

I've never actually watched any CBA but the only thing I know about it is that literally every single person I've heard of that winds up there puts up insane numbers. David Harrison put up 20/20 games all the time I think.