Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Artest confronts Pistons bus - Detroit News confirms

Default Re: Artest confronts Pistons bus - Detroit News confirms

A visual

Quote Originally Posted by vapacersfan
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    this is from ahother site, but Ill post it regardless
    Aww shoot, what are the Artest Haters going to talk about now.

This story nearly makes me laugh....

"according to the Pistons players on the bus".... rotflmao

I just hope you guys don't trade him - the entertainment value he provides can NOT be overstated.

Personally, I think you should but that's another thing entirely.
    The poster formerly known as Rimfire

Intuition over Integers McKeyFan's Avatar

Good visual, Ky.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo

You should never doubt, what nobody is sure about.
    "Just look at the flowers ........ BANG"

Administrator/ The Real Jay ChicagoJ's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Glad I could check in from my vacation and see that nothing is new around here.

(1) Artest may or may not have done something odd, (2) some Pacers fans are already sick of his antics and (3) others think he can do no wrong. Just another day at "The Digest."

Back to vacation...
    Why do the things that we treasure most, slip away in time
    Till to the music we grow deaf, to God's beauty blind
    Why do the things that connect us slowly pull us apart?
    Till we fall away in our own darkness, a stranger to our own hearts
    And life itself, rushing over me
    Life itself, the wind in black elms,
    Life itself in your heart and in your eyes, I can't make it without you

dobermanpharaoh

Talking Re: Artest confronts Pistons bus - Detroit News confirms

Quote Originally Posted by ImCrazyB
    Now it's time to put on the Ron Artest hater sun glasses and theorize.

Artest is at home drinking 80 proof vodka like all NBA thugs and phsycos do with his sawed off in his lap smoking a blunt while watching the game. Artest becomes enraged because hes a phsyco and leaps into his Escalade and heads towards Conseco. On the way, He hits 3 little kids playing hop scotch in the street before doing a drive by on some guys wearing pistons jerseys. He makes it to conseco swirving into the parking lot knocking down a gate with his escalade. He hops out of the SUV with his shirt off and blunt still in mouth and begins pounding his chest and running towards the Pistons bus like a mad man. At the same time, Detroit news reporter McCay or whatever the hell his name is happens to be sitting in the parking lot and see's this first hand. But because Detroit is such a great city and he's such a great reporter, He leaves out the fact that Artest gun whipped a security guard in the face before lifting the bus up and throwing it into outer space. He then runs into Conseco to let out his stress through work outs.
    YEE HAW!! Gotta love it!

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Jay@Section204

(1) Artest may or may not have done something odd, (2) some Pacers fans are already sick of his antics and (3) others think he can do no wrong. Just another day at "The Digest."

Back to vacation...
    More black and white, just without the labeling.

Jay hope your having fun on your vacation. We'll hold the fort around here, just go enjoy yourself

I also can't believe I read this thread. But I did, and I have two quick things to point out. First, when I work out or play ball without a shirt (rarely, because the city zoned against me), I always wear a shirt to and from the place so I don't get sweat on my seats. And I don't even have a nice car. Of course, it's harder for me to replace, so maybe it's a wash. But if Ron was gonna work out without a shirt on, he'd still wear a shirt in the car. When he got there, he'd take it off.

Second, a lot of NBA players wear nutters under their outer shorts. Those are just decorative so they don't show a lot of leg; most wear tighter athletic shorts / bicycle shorts under their uniform shorts. You see this sometimes when somebody takes a tumble... the pants come up and you see the shorts underneath. Alternately, you see this when Ron pulls PP's shorts down... he had shorts underneath. Anyway, it wouldn't surprise me if a lot of NBA players worked out in them as well.

Does that make me an apologist?
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

Quote Originally Posted by Anthem
    Second, a lot of NBA players wear nutters under their outer shorts. Those are just decorative so they don't show a lot of leg; most wear tighter athletic shorts / bicycle shorts under their uniform shorts. You see this sometimes when somebody takes a tumble... the pants come up and you see the shorts underneath. Alternately, you see this when Ron pulls PP's shorts down... he had shorts underneath. Anyway, it wouldn't surprise me if a lot of NBA players worked out in them as well.
    Doesn't that paragraph belong in the "how gay are you" thread

Quote Originally Posted by Unclebuck
    Doesn't that paragraph belong in the "how gay are you" thread

If you want to call both Ron and Paul gay, go ahead. I won't get in your (or their) way.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

Quote Originally Posted by Anthem

If you want to call both Ron and Paul gay, go ahead. I won't get in your (or their) way.

I started getting a little woozy myself reading that paragraph especially this part,

"You see this sometimes when somebody takes a tumble... the pants come up and you see the shorts underneath. Alternately, you see this when Ron pulls PP's shorts down... he had shorts underneath".

I got a little light-headed.

Uh oh...what was Ron REALLY thinking when he pulled down his shorts....
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Jay@Section204

Back to vacation...
    yes, because what Artest may or may not of done this time was so very wrong.
    Ripping/taking off his shirt and walking in another direction. I can't believe the "apologist" couldn't see wrong in that

Maybe the regular people (not apologist or haters) just see it how it was (or reported as), nothing.

Wonder if Ron really has an Escalade?

Did Ron ride alone, baby?

At least bball was able to work in a Bender reference. Life is still good, even if this thread is short on facts and long on barber shop gossip.

reggie31mate

Oh come on guys, this is ridicilous! Who cares if Ron walked into Conseco without his shoes and shirt on? He didn't do anything illegal, nor did he try to confront the Pistons players..So what's the big deal? Someone mentioned Rodman and his weird acts like that wedding dress thing..Come on, this doesn't make him a less valuable player, does it? Fact is, Ron is a good ball player, even great for the money he's recieving..we would be dumb to trade him, and I don't see it happening. And as much as I admire our other players' work ethic and dedication which helped them get this far this season, it would be much harder to do it again without Ron..(and Reggie) So give him a break, and wait for the new season to start at least before trying to trade him, let's see how he behaves and how he plays!

Digitalairair

Ron Artest is simply the man

NewType

May be his shower at home was broken while he's taking a shower. So he rushed to Conseco to rinse off the lather.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Digitalairair
    Ron Artest is simply the man
    No doubt about that. Ron Artest is definitely the man.
    House Name: Pacers

House Sigil:

House Words: "We Kneel To No King"