Thread: Tis really pi$$es me off

Tree People to the Core! indygeezer's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Tis really pi$$es me off

I was in my car a bit ago and had the radio on (Fox or ESPN not sure but believe it to have been ESPN). THey were talking a guy names Russ Karg or Card I couldn't understand the mushmouthed announcer too well. Anyway they said he was director of sports finance for them. They were talking about the NBA PO's and how badly viewership was down and this schizekopf made two comments that just really got under my skin.

1) Well, now that we have the big 4 in there things will really pick up

and

2) Viewership was down because the Indiana Pacers can't score 38 points a game. (I'm sure Kstat and Shags love that one)

If I hadn't have been driving at the time I would have blown a hole in my dashboard riight in the area where my radio used to be.

I'm not going into my thoughts too deep right now becausee I'm still fuming but lemme say this...nah I'm not.

His comments at the very least, add fuel to the consiracy theorists. (how's that for giving the tamist thought I can muster up right now??)
    If you get to thinkin’ you’re a person of some influence, try orderin’ somebody else’s dog around..

Default Re: Tis really pi$$es me off

Let me at the Bastid Geez!!!!!!!
    The best exercise of the human heart is reaching down and picking someone else up.

Tree People to the Core! indygeezer's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Tis really pi$$es me off

Quote Originally Posted by ABADays
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Let me at the Bastid Geez!!!!!!!

Git in line and no shoving.
    If you get to thinkin’ you’re a person of some influence, try orderin’ somebody else’s dog around..