Thread: How do you see Harrison playing next season?

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default How do you see Harrison playing next season?

How well do you think David will play in his second season? He had some good games his rookie season, I hope next season he hits the boards a little better and cuts down on the fouls, if possible.

Default Re: How do you see Harrison playing next season?

Here's what I think...

Harrison will be playing much more next season. Pollard's expiring deal and the draft pick will be traded (we don't need more youth) for a solid backcourt veteran. Initially, Dale will start, Foster will be the back up, and Harrison will get spot minutes. Dale is no youngin' though, so his minutes will gradually reduce and eventually Harrison will be either the back up or starter and Dale will get the spot minutes. This could happen next year or over the course of the next couple seasons, but I see Dale getting phased out and Harrison taking his place.

I think Harrison will do well. He probably will have learned a lot during practice and the offseason and his size will help us greatly. I can't wait to see him take up space in the paint.

He'll start to be big for us next year(pun intended). His big body and post scoring will allow Jermaine to step back a bit and go against 4's again. Hopefully he learns from Dale how to set killer picks. I think he replaces Pollard early and Davis later and is a rotation regular by midseason.

Harrison has to get in great NBA basketball condition first. And we can talk

You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?

All is full of Orange! Mourning's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aw Heck
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Here's what I think...

Harrison will be playing much more next season. Pollard's expiring deal and the draft pick will be traded (we don't need more youth) for a solid backcourt veteran. Initially, Dale will start, Foster will be the back up, and Harrison will get spot minutes. Dale is no youngin' though, so his minutes will gradually reduce and eventually Harrison will be either the back up or starter and Dale will get the spot minutes. This could happen next year or over the course of the next couple seasons, but I see Dale getting phased out and Harrison taking his place.

I think Harrison will do well. He probably will have learned a lot during practice and the offseason and his size will help us greatly. I can't wait to see him take up space in the paint.
    Ok, so ... where does that leave Jeff in your plans? Only backing up JO? That's very few minutes (if JO remains healthy).

Regards,

Mourning
    2012 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

2011 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

2006 PD ABA Fantasy League runner up, sports.ws