Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: RATS thread........

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: RATS thread........

I made it up, it sounded pretty reasonable though, didn't it. I'm practicing to be part of the media.
    "Just look at the flowers ........ BANG"

That's almost as funny as the time he pulled Paul Pierce's shorts down.
    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?

Quote Originally Posted by SoupIsGood
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That's almost as funny as the time he pulled Paul Pierce's shorts down.
    And that was pretty durned funny. I called it into TBS.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

Quote Originally Posted by Kstat
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I heard the same report on the radio this morning.

I thought it was a joke, but McCosky said he was "waiting all night to share this story with someone." He said it was the funniest thing he'd ever seen. He thought Ron was going to go after some players, but instead he did his best he-man impression, and went to the gym to shoot around at 11:30 at night.

I can understand if you think he's lying, but I DID hear this report over the radio this morning.

I tend to believe this slightly different version. Ron probably was going to Conseco at 11:30 to work out and just happened to see the Pistons team bus (there is no way he left his house on the north side drove 40 minutes just to meet the bus, no way) so he tried to be a little funny with them when he saw the bus. My guess is the Pistons players probably got a good laugh out of it

Kstat, did McCosky say that he saw Artest himself or is he going by second hand info he was told