Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Sassan's thank you to Reggie

Default Re: Sassan's thank you to Reggie

Quote Originally Posted by MagicRat
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think I saw Sassan at a downtown Burger King......
    Sassan wakes up with the King.
    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?

Cheeseburger in Paradise Los Angeles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DisplacedKnick
    Sassan's hardly a newfound Pacers fan. Dunno when he first appeared but it was over 6 years ago now.

Dunno about the novelty factor either but OK.
    Didn't see this until now, sorry.

I know his history as a fan, in fact I spoke with him on the phone about it. I called him a "newfound pacer fan celebrity." Removing any of those words (in your case, you left off celebrity) can change the meaning dramatically. Now that I read it I realize that I should have rephrased it or used hyphens to get it to read a bit more naturally. I totally understand how it could be read differently and will try to better convey my thoughts in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmonica
    That's a narrow-minded generalization and a load of balony. I know plenty of people who have had "the world handed to them on a silver platter" and know how to act. It's a matter of education and upbringing. A parent can still teach their children good values while giving them the privileges and opportunities they never had. Now, you may have a problem with Sassan as a poster, and that's certainly valid, but from what I can tell, you seem to have a bigger problem with people who have had certain advantages you haven't. And that's more about petty jealousy than anything else.
    I realize that I implied there that ALL people who have the world handed to them on a silver platter are like that, and I don't feel that way. I should have worded that better. Sorry about that.

My point in all of this was that he demonstrates every "spoiled little rich kid" that I have ever come across in my life...based on what information that I have heard about/from him. From many of the responses on here, I see that I'm not that far off. If I were that far off, I would apologize to him personally...but I really don't think I am. There is a VERY small band of Sassan supporters on here, but far too many people who are tired of his act. I most certainly would have been banned myself if he said some of the things to me that I have heard about him saying to others.