Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do you plan on dealing with the withdrawl?

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: How do you plan on dealing with the withdrawl?

Ill be paying attention to the Draft, the preseason, the offseason, trades,

but most of all, Ill be rooting for the White Sox, and waiting for Colts season to start.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by IndyPacers67
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You don't like New York? Other then the Knicks, I love New York.
    Before I went, I thought I'd love New York. I was always a city type guy, not a rural. I love Chicago and Indy. But I guess NY is to big. Actually I thought it was dirty and run-down looking. Plus I hated the fact that there is no privacy in NY. If you're sitting at a restaurant having a conversation with someone a complete stranger will just interject. Or if you're out on the street people both sane and insane just start talking to you like they've known you forever. So I guess I like big cities, I just have a Mid-west attitude about it.
    House Name: Pacers

House Sigil:

House Words: "We Kneel To No King"

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Dave
    Hell yes, may I suggest Holden Beach, NC.
    Cincinnati, actually.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Anthem
    Cincinnati, actually.
    Oh well, Ohio is still good though. I find that state to be much more astetically appealing than Indiana.
    House Name: Pacers

House Sigil:

House Words: "We Kneel To No King"

Tree People to the Core! indygeezer's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Bball
    You might want to delete this before UB sees it. It probably isn't good for his mental health to be hearing or thinking about that right now!

-Bball

Might give props to Ray Allen first. He's showing some sense...

From RealGM which stole it from a Seattle paper:

Sonics guard Ray Allen expressed dismay toward players' union chief Billy Hunter after Hunter told ESPN that the league's suggestion that player agents are influencing the union was racist and bigoted.

"Those types of things, Billy has to stand up tall," Allen said. "He's proven himself over a course of a decade, his merit, based on what he does for us and has done for us.
    "I don't think he needs to worry about his skin in this situation because he's done a fine job and we all respect him and he needs to know that."

Allen asserted that if agents are involved in labor negotiations, which were suspended this week, then it would be counter productive.

"These issues have to remain between the players association and the NBA," Allen said. "We don't need to have outside interests jumping in because, for the good of the game, we need to continue growing the sport. ... We don't need a third party."
    If you get to thinkin’ you’re a person of some influence, try orderin’ somebody else’s dog around..

Quote Originally Posted by indygeezer
    Allen asserted that if agents are involved in labor negotiations, which were suspended this week, then it would be counter productive.

"These issues have to remain between the players association and the NBA," Allen said. "We don't need to have outside interests jumping in because, for the good of the game, we need to continue growing the sport. ... We don't need a third party."
    Wasn't he the first to fire his agent after the new CBA? If I remember correctly, he fired his agent and hired Johnny Cochran (at something ridiculous like $500 an hour) to read his contract.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Dave
    Oh well, Ohio is still good though. I find that state to be much more astetically appealing than Indiana.
    Our condo is at the top of a hill with a pretty good city view, which is nice at night.

Enjoy your time at PD!

Administrator/ The Real Jay ChicagoJ's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I'm going to go on vacation. So most likely, I'll see everyone after Memorial Day for my post-mortem of the season.
    Why do the things that we treasure most, slip away in time
    Till to the music we grow deaf, to God's beauty blind
    Why do the things that connect us slowly pull us apart?
    Till we fall away in our own darkness, a stranger to our own hearts
    And life itself, rushing over me
    Life itself, the wind in black elms,
    Life itself in your heart and in your eyes, I can't make it without you

Jesus Shuttlesworth

With the election over and now the basketball season, I don't know what I'll do.