Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Official Reggie is gone crying thread!

Default Re: The Official Reggie is gone crying thread!

Quote Originally Posted by 31 Forever
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I could so get over hating the Pistons (except the Wallaces) if it werent for their fans who have their heads so far up their asses.
    Who, naptownrev and so on posing as Pistons fans on RATS?
    "If I have the ball, I will shoot it, you have to believe that," - Stephen Jackson

ImCrazyB

I tear up every time I see the ovation at the end of the game on SportsCenter or online.

He's the reason I became a Pacers fan. I'm not sure if I will love the team as much as I have in the past because he is now gone. I really wish he would play next season..Just as a bench player just to see him get that Championship ring.

I posted my thoughts earlier here
    http://www.pacersdigest.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=12073
    When you're playing against a stacked deck, compete even harder. Show the world how much you'll fight for the winners circle. If you do, someday the cellophane will crackle off a fresh pack, one that belongs to you, and the cards will be stacked in your favor.
    -Pat Riley

I must've ran in to watch Sportscenter in the next room at least 3 times last night to see the Reggie stuff again. I did get a bit choked up. Softie.

It's been over 24 hours now, and I am still torn up. I went out with my friends to get my mind off this but I broke into tears at least 3 times, they understood, but I still felt Crazy. Getting over this is going to be hard, overtime it will fade into the background of my soul, but everyday I will remember.

It's so hard letting go of Reggie, because once I realized that Reggie was gone, I realized so was my childhood. I remember all the years I'd sit and be glued to the TV and watch in amazement as my hero showed up every game never dissapointing me,and it brings a tear to my eye and a smile to my face.

Another reason letting him go is so difficult is because Reggie was the only person in the world that I could always depend on, he never let me down, he never dissapointed me, he was always there to give me feelings of hope that I could apply to anything in my life.

Reggie, I have written so many things about you recently, and throughout my entire life. I love the way you carried yourself, whether you were young Reggie or Uncle Reggie. You are the reason basketball is the only sport I would give my soul to play, because I saw you do it, I love you, you are my hero.