Thread: Freddie for Luke Ridnour

Jesus Shuttlesworth

Default Freddie for Luke Ridnour

How about Fred Jones straight up for Luke Ridnour? Similar contracts but Fred's has 2 more years and Luke's has 3. I don't think Seattle would give up Ridnour but Fred Jones would be a fan favorite in Seattle because he went to Oregon (as did Ridnour). It's just wishful thinking.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Freddie for Luke Ridnour

Nah.

Geography clarification:

I'm just a Hoosier, but seems to me Seattle is to Portland as Cleveland is to Indianapolis. Seattle is in the state of Washington, not Oregon. Freddie's from the Portland, Oregon area.

Get rid of Freddie?? Do you want me to have a another Reggie final game meltdown moment again??

Quote Originally Posted by sixthman
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Geography clarification:

I'm just a Hoosier, but seems to me Seattle is to Portland as Cleveland is to Indianapolis. Seattle is in the state of Washington, not Oregon. Freddie's from the Portland, Oregon area.
    So your saying even if the Grizzlies hadn't moved they would still have the same level of interest in Fred? That can't be

Jesus Shuttlesworth

Quote Originally Posted by sixthman
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Geography clarification:

Oh my God, I know! I just remember reading one reason Seattle drafted Ridnour was because it was CLOSE to Oregon, so he would be a fan favorite. He is from that area too.

Indy's Wild Wild West Side: 8 sec-check...Club Rio-check...Cloud 9-check

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Ridnour has proved that he can be a full time starter at point guard, while Fred Jones hasn't proved to have a stroke good enough to be a full time 2-guard, and doesn't have the ball control skills to spend any time at all at point....IMHO

Seattle just laughs!

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Maybe if you threw in james jones and a 1st rounder, Seattle MIGHT actually listen to that offer before they turn it down.

It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
    Conference Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 2005
    NBA Champions 1989, 1990, 2004