Thread: Just a few questions. . .

WEST

Default Just a few questions. . .

Does anyone know what there givin away tonight? I'm soooo sick of thunderstix and I chew on the ends of them because i'm so nervous and they always get holes in them. I also hate t-shirt giveaways beacause the are way too big for me. They need more sizes. I think it would be cool if they had the different colored thank you Reggie signs like they had in the last regular season game.

What will Reggie do if we loose? Someone pointed out the he shot right off the court after game 6 against Boston. It wasn't certian that it was his last home but if we loose tonight then it will be. I just thought it would be cool if Reggie maybe went in the lockeroom right after the game and then came out a few minutes later and gave a speech or something.

woman without a team

Default Re: Just a few questions. . .

I really doubt he'd come out and give a speech. He did that after the last regular season home game. If we lose he's going to be way to emotional to much but just get back into the locker room.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Well I know they won't give out "Thankyou Reg" signs as that would be admitting they felt that they had no chance. I wish they'd give out things of pepper spray to ward off the Pistons fans as we leave.

And if we lose, I believe Reggie will very quickly dissappear never to be heard from again until his jersey ceremony next year.
    House Name: Pacers

House Sigil:

House Words: "We Kneel To No King"

I wonder if Reggie is carrying a lot of pent up frustration this year that could explode with a loss.... especially a loss at home of a series we led 2-1 and had on our own court a chance for 3-1?

If so, I don't know whether he'd "let it rip" or if he'd stay away from everyone and let the emotions cool...

-Bball
    Nuntius was right. I was wrong. Frank Vogel has retained his job.

------

"A player who makes a team great is more valuable than a great player. Losing yourself in the group, for the good of the group, thatís teamwork."

-John Wooden