Time to be more blunt, but despite that gnawing feeling that says that we're done, I have this overriding sense of "we'll WIN" and there are many reasons for it:
1. we lost two in a row, AFTER we WON two in a row, as everyone said before game 4, winning 3 in a row against a team of that caliber is almost impossible, wel lthat goes two way, we are not in the habit of losing two or more in a row, therefore we will win.
2. "Reggie's last game" it has a certain magic to it, players will just bite their tongues one more time, run the extra screen one more time, hit the boards that little harder.
3. Even "created" slumps don't last that long. Once they start shooting they will start falling, the law of averages just demands it.
4. The crowd will be there for the team, more perhaps then in game 4, adn they were loud!
5. Rick may not have made the in-game changes he perhaps should have made, but between games I am sure he will come up with something to improve our offense.
6. We wil crash the boards, knowing that rebounds give scoring chances (offensive and defensive, only ball possesion can let you score).
7. Detroit won two in a row, BIG they will not expect the Pacers to try another fight, and even if they do, they will have in mind that game 7 is in the Palace.
8. we are just plain good
there ya have it, no caveats, we WILL WIN.