Thread: This forum is the best. Thanks

Default This forum is the best. Thanks

Great, great, great job by everyone in the past 12 hours or so after game #5. There are so many good threads that I can't read them all. So many good posts that I want to respond, but simply don't have the time.

I know we are giving out individual awards right now, but the past 12 hours the whole forum, everyone who posted deserves an award.

Everyone congratulate yourself. Once again we have proven why this is the best forum anywhere.

This forum helps me get over games like last nights

Thanks

Default Re: This forum is the best. Thanks

Here, here...and thanks to able, Hicks, and all the others who spend the time to keep the site up and running. It means alot to many of us.
    When you're playing against a stacked deck, compete even harder. Show the world how much you'll fight for the winners circle. If you do, someday the cellophane will crackle off a fresh pack, one that belongs to you, and the cards will be stacked in your favor.
    -Pat Riley

Graywolf_59

I thought this was the only Pacer Forum out there?(LOL) I love this site so much...I don't post alot......but love checking out everyone's opinion on here.Sometime's my post's R long winded and Boring.....But I have been a Pacer fan since the Very Early ABA day's..and I'll die a Devoted Pacer fan.The Indiana Pacer's R a 1st class org....I've had coffee with both Herb-Mel B4 they even bought the Pacer's year's ago @ the Golden Bear Res.here in Kokomo......when U have 2 class act owner's.....U will have a class act run org!

In my best Norm MacDonald voice "Yeah, yeah thanks able, yeah thanks hicks, yeah thanks everybody. Are you gonna drink that beer?"
    The best exercise of the human heart is reaching down and picking someone else up.

This place is an oasis! Only because of the admins dump out the trash every weekend. Also, if it weren't for people like Buck, Kstat, Peck, Kegboy, Grace, etc... This place would be worthless. Not only do we have great admins, but we also have great people posting here. I could go on with the list of people, as well. SOO MANY!

I definitly needed to vent after game 5. That's another thing...when we all vent, we make good points. So I guess it's like, sophisticated venting!
    AKA Sactolover05

Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I'm glad I finally starting posting here after lurking for so long. It astounds me how fast people respond to posts here. This has become my number one online forum.

Thanks guys

Yep,I used to post at espn,that was probably the worse forum I had ever seen.
    This is my home now.

3ptmiller

Quote Originally Posted by Sactolover05
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Also, if it weren't for people like Buck, Kstat, Peck, Kegboy, Grace, etc... This place would be worthless.

This is the best sports forum on teh interweb. I wuv you guys.

I don't post a lot (almost nothing) but i read everything (well almost everything)

I feel, since i visit this board, i know a lot more about the Pacers and about the ballgame self

Love it here, love it to read all these posts after winnings and losses.

Thank you guys!
    Proud owner of 'Dutch Pacers'

Quote Originally Posted by Suaveness
    Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?
    No but they could be carried across the seas by a swallow.

An African Swallow!

I've been too depressed to post lately.

And it's not just that the Pacers are playing so badly. The Japanese company that owns the biotech company that I work for had a merger, and we were all laid off and the whole place closes in 2 weeks.

Yes I watched the Pacers games, but I was updating my resume during timeouts.

Thanks, I know it will work out. There is never a decent time to lose your job.

Outkast

Talking Re: This forum is the best. Thanks

Kudos to the all the positive Pacer posters! I normally browse your site once a day to keep up on all things NBA. Despite Game 5's showing we still stand behind our P's, like S. Jax we ride together and die together. If we're going down we will go down fighting! I can't say enough about how this team has performed this year, you can't always measure heart in W's and losses. I am convinced the Front Office will shore up our weaknesses and Indiana will take one step closer to that coveted title. Reggie Miller greatest Pacer ever and one of the best clutch shooters of all time, we're not worthy!Keep up the enthusiasm and kick the hated Pissed ons a$$!(Do the pistons have the ugliest starting lineup of all time?)

Quote Originally Posted by pacertom
    I've been too depressed to post lately.

And it's not just that the Pacers are playing so badly. The Japanese company that owns the biotech company that I work for had a merger, and we were all laid off and the whole place closes in 2 weeks.

Yes I watched the Pacers games, but I was updating my resume during timeouts.
    Best of luck to you. I too was part of a downsizing by my company, and mine happened a day after my birthday. What a great birthday present!!! I know how you feel. I've been preparing for an interview during breaks in the action. It really puts everything in perspective.

Luckily for me, my severance was postponed (due to a coworkers' maternity leave), so if I find a new job, I'll be drawing two paychecks for a period of time. Helped alleviate the depression.

Good luck in your job search.

Quote Originally Posted by btowncolt
    Ugh, that's tough pacertom. But you seem like a bright guy, so I doubt you'll have any problems finding gainful employment elsewhere. Best of luck still!
    That's the problem. Tom seems like a bright guy.....

kudos to the board!

I'm hitting Refresh like a guinea pig hitting a button for a food pellet!

woman without a team

Quote Originally Posted by Brian
    Yep,I used to post at espn,that was probably the worse forum I had ever seen.
    This is my home now.
    You seem way too calm and well adjust to have ever spent any time there.

This board has improved 300% since the days at the proboard site.