Thread: Jermaine Otter Quit

Default Jermaine Otter Quit

Jermaine looks like an Otter/Porpoise combined.

But aside from that, he is the worst Pacer player. Maybe he should see how this team played basketball when he was out of the lineup.

He can't catch the ball, I think he ate way too many butterfingers before every playoff game.

He basically single handedly lost this game for us and we should of lost game 3 because of his horrid performance.

I hate Jermaine, he is THE WORST player to EVER be considered a franchise player...HANDS DOWN.

We need to trade him immediately before his trade value plummets beyond all recognition.

Oh wait what player has ever made as much money as Jermaine that was half as bad as him..I guess were stuck.

Everyone quit thinking Jermaines good...we need to boo this guy out of every game.

canyoufeelit

Default Re: Jermaine Otter Quit

I wouldn't say that but I do agree that he is definitely pretty overrated. If this team is to get to the next level, Elton Brand would look better at the 4 IMO

Jermaine isn't a big game player, that is my only criticism. He shows up in the regular season, then goes into Peyton Manning mode in the playoffs.
    Sorry, I didn't know advertising was illegal here. Someone call the cops!

If you want to criticize Jermaine, that's fine. But don't be so ignorant as to be making fun of his looks and taking his bad play to trollish proportions.

PacerNation

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Theodore
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Jermaine looks like an Otter/Porpoise combined.

But aside from that, he is the worst Pacer player. Maybe he should see how this team played basketball when he was out of the lineup.

He can't catch the ball, I think he ate way too many butterfingers before every playoff game.

He basically single handedly lost this game for us and we should of lost game 3 because of his horrid performance.

I hate Jermaine, he is THE WORST player to EVER be considered a franchise player...HANDS DOWN.

We need to trade him immediately before his trade value plummets beyond all recognition.

Oh wait what player has ever made as much money as Jermaine that was half as bad as him..I guess were stuck.

Everyone quit thinking Jermaines good...we need to boo this guy out of every game.

I think for your sake you should keep that sack over your head when you're in public. Have you ever had an upper body injury?? Have you ever sprained your shoulder or damaged your rotator cuff?? Are you an athlete that has suffered these types of injuries?? If you answered no to any of these questions you are in no position to judge.

As someone who can answer yes to 2 of these 3 questions I will tell you your business. Jermaine was averaging in the mid-20s and easiliy over 10 rebounds a game at the beginning of the season. He returned from his sprained shoulder injury averaging not close but around these numbers. Do you honestly think he's a full strength?? If you do, you're incredibly naive. I watched him come back and grimace with every shot and block. That's called heart.

How can you call him overrated when based on the first month of the season he was about to have the season of his career?? I think you need to put things in context. It's easy to be emotional, but to be where we are now I'm realistic in knowing that this team has done far more than they were ever designed to.

You should reserve your opinions for a thread at this time next season. Let me know when you post, and then I'll take you seriously.

Yeah, I really think anyone is crazy to think that kind of stuff about Jermaine. I completely agree with PacerNation.
    31 Forever

ebroemel

Angry Re: Jermaine Otter Quit

True, he has had a bad game, but I second the thought, that there is no need to go to a troll land, just because you are frustrated.

By the way, maybe 2 of 17 3 point shooting had something to do with the loss as well. I don't recall Jermaine shooting a single 3.

ALL of the threes they missed were wide open.

With that kind of shooting, we let the Pistons off the hooks big time.
    You can't do that against a great team - let alone the defending champs!

Quote Originally Posted by PacerNation
    I think for your sake you should keep that sack over your head when you're in public. Have you ever had an upper body injury?? Have you ever sprained your shoulder or damaged your rotator cuff?? Are you an athlete that has suffered these types of injuries?? If you answered no to any of these questions you are in no position to judge.

As someone who can answer yes to 2 of these 3 questions I will tell you your business. Jermaine was averaging in the mid-20s and easiliy over 10 rebounds a game at the beginning of the season. He returned from his sprained shoulder injury averaging not close but around these numbers. Do you honestly think he's a full strength?? If you do, you're incredibly naive. I watched him come back and grimace with every shot and block. That's called heart.

How can you call him overrated when based on the first month of the season he was about to have the season of his career?? I think you need to put things in context. It's easy to be emotional, but to be where we are now I'm realistic in knowing that this team has done far more than they were ever designed to.

You should reserve your opinions for a thread at this time next season. Let me know when you post, and then I'll take you seriously.
    Thats funny...that part about if you answer no to any of these questions then you are in no position to judge, yet you answered NO to one of those...so I guess neither of us are.

Anyways, jermaine shouldn't be taking so many shots if he is "that hurt."

I've always hated Jermaine, it has nothing to do with the injury. THIS KID IS IMMATURE AND IGNORANT.

His comments about racism? Him Calling out Sjax....HE IS HORRIBLE.

When the hell did JO call out Jack? JO even said that he never said anything about the game being Jacks fault.Get your facts straight.

PacerNation

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Theodore
    Thats funny...that part about if you answer no to any of these questions then you are in no position to judge, yet you answered NO to one of those...so I guess neither of us are.

Anyways, jermaine shouldn't be taking so many shots if he is "that hurt."

I've always hated Jermaine, it has nothing to do with the injury. THIS KID IS IMMATURE AND IGNORANT.

His comments about racism? Him Calling out Sjax....HE IS HORRIBLE.
    Nice try. I didn't Judge Jermaine; I judged YOU. I recounted Jermaine's stats, and said he had heart. Trying to pick apart small parts of someone's argument only evidences the fact that you can't respond to its greater meaning.

Secondly: Kids being ignorant and immature; my goodness, what an unnatural association (note sarcasm).

Thirdly: Leaders call out people all the time, and I'm sure we can all agree that the media blew that ouf of proportion. Not to mention Sjax had his best game following that incident.

Taking less shots? I can meet you halfway on that one and agree, but it's a far cry from your original argument. Glad to see you're being more reasonable.

Tim

Come on folks, the whole team lost this game. They started losing it in the 4th quarter of game THREE.

PacerNation

Quote Originally Posted by Tim
    Come on folks, the whole team lost this game. They started losing it in the 4th quarter of game THREE.
    I agree, save the first 5-6 minutes of the 1st quarter of game 4.