var yuipath = 'clientscript/yui';
var yuicombopath = '';
var remoteyui = false;
else // Load Rest of YUI remotely (where possible)
var yuipath = 'http://yui.yahooapis.com/2.9.0/build';
var yuicombopath = 'http://yui.yahooapis.com/combo';
var remoteyui = true;
A great hard-fought close win. Yes the Pacers couldn't put them away when they had the chance. However, they came out with grit, hustle and determination. Unfortunatly they couldn't sustain that intensity thoughout the whole 4 quarters.
1. They got this win without any major contribution from Jermaine and Jax.
2. Tinsley can drive into the lane at will against the Pistons. And his outside shooting finally returned. Had JO and Jax been hitting with any consistency, Tins would have several more assists. He is looking stronger and healthier each game.
3. Reggie can still hit the big shot. Clutch. He brought the game home for us.
4. Foster was a monster again. I love his tenacity. And talk about clutch...those 2 FTs at the end...WOW.
5. The bench is strong....much stronger with Foster coming off it. Fred Jones showed flashes of brilliance. AJ was steady and hit some big shots.
6. The defense was great for all but about 5 minutes tonight. Great hustle, rebounding, and rotation.
IF we can take Game 4, we would have DET in a position that no one thought they would be in...backs against the wall. It seems as if each game gets billed as the biggest of the Pacers season, and Game 4 is no different. They need to come out with the same fire as they did tonight and sustain it.