Thread: Prime number, Baby!

Default Prime number, Baby!

The streak continues!

And it's not necessarily a bad thing. Sure, the next game is #4, which isn't a prime number. I could see people saying we'd lose. But it's also the 11th game of the playoffs, and 11 is still a prime number.

Go Pacers!
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

Here we go Steelers.. jmoney2584's Avatar

Default Re: Prime number, Baby!

I like the way you think soldier

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

scarily accurate my friend, scarily accurate

An even better stat - the Pacers have never lost a series after being up 2-1.

Good thing it was a Prime Number Game because the Pacers played like crap the 2nd half. Fortunately, the Pistons played like worse crap the 1st 14 minutes of the 2nd half.

You should have been up 20-25 at the end of the third. I'll save the rest of it for some of the more in-depth threads. You had some positives - tenacity and toughness. But not executing the game plan - especially on offense.
    The poster formerly known as Rimfire

sweabs

Kind of reminds me of last years Eastern Conference Finals...but role reversals. If that holds true, we lose Game 4.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by rcarey
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Kind of reminds me of last years Eastern Conference Finals...but role reversals. If that holds true, we lose Game 4.
    But you win the series.

sweabs

Quote Originally Posted by shags
    But you win the series.
    I left that out...don't want to get ahead of myself! I am so happy right now, however. This is a season I will never forget.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by rcarey
    I left that out...don't want to get ahead of myself! I am so happy right now, however. This is a season I will never forget.
    And this is a season I'll wipe out of my memory real quick. Just an incredibly disappointing year all around.

I feel like Jay. I just don't enjoy this team that much, even though they're somewhat successful. I don't think I'll even mind if the Pacers win this series, because the season will end. And that's something I never would have said, or even thought, a week ago.

We'll see what happens. These are two even teams.