Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 29

Thread: Thunderstorm in Indiana?

  1. #1
    3ptmiller
    Guest

    Question Thunderstorm in Indiana?

    Hey Guys... I was listening to the game on Radio last game and they said all the time it was a Thunderstorm in Indiana? And now they are warning about it again? How bad is it? (im just worried about my fellow pacerfans & pacers, dont want them dead! )

  2. #2
    Dream Big tora tora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Greenwood, Indiana
    Posts
    2,627
    Mood

    Default Re: Thunderstorm in Indiana?


  3. #3
    3ptmiller
    Guest

    Default Re: Thunderstorm in Indiana?

    Quote Originally Posted by tora tora
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

  4. #4
    3ptmiller
    Guest

    Default Re: Thunderstorm in Indiana?

    WTF, here they talk about it again!! Is it the Judgement day overthere or something?

  5. #5
    Wasting Light Hicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,585
    Mood

    Default Re: Thunderstorm in Indiana?

    tora, I must have a large version of your avatar! Pleeeeeease.

  6. #6
    Grumpy Old Man (PD host) able's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    London UK
    Posts
    8,623

    Default Re: Thunderstorm in Indiana?

    hmm picture? I want to meet them!
    So Long And Thanks For All The Fish.

    If you've done 6 impossible things today?
    Then why not have Breakfast at Milliways!


  7. #7
    Member Drewtone's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Ottawa, CA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    460
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Thunderstorm in Indiana?

    Can we just not form a gallery for all of Tora's avatars?????

    Let me rephrase that... could we please do so?!?!?

  8. #8
    Dream Big tora tora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Greenwood, Indiana
    Posts
    2,627
    Mood

    Default Re: Thunderstorm in Indiana?


  9. #9
    Grumpy Old Man (PD host) able's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    London UK
    Posts
    8,623

    Default Re: Thunderstorm in Indiana?

    bead collectors as well............


    I'm on the wrong continent atm
    So Long And Thanks For All The Fish.

    If you've done 6 impossible things today?
    Then why not have Breakfast at Milliways!


  10. #10
    Wasting Light Hicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,585
    Mood

    Default Re: Thunderstorm in Indiana?

    Thank you!

  11. #11
    3ptmiller
    Guest

    Default Re: Thunderstorm in Indiana?

    LOL, here i come not even living near USA worrying about this "thunderstorm" your Radio announcers keep annoying me 24 / 7.. and u dont give a damn about if you maybe will even die

  12. #12
    Member TheHotShot31's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    437

    Default Re: Thunderstorm in Indiana?

    THUNDER STRUCK!

  13. #13
    Member Drewtone's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Ottawa, CA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    460
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Thunderstorm in Indiana?

    Quote Originally Posted by 3ptmiller
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    LOL, here i come not even living near USA worrying about this "thunderstorm" your Radio announcers keep annoying me 24 / 7.. and u dont give a damn about if you maybe will even die
    Actually, it's kind of funny living away from Indiana during the summer... we get a mild T-storm up here and everybody freaks. I kind of miss the big boomers. I always say, "C'mon guys, it's not a real storm until the sky turns green!"

  14. #14
    3ptmiller
    Guest

    Default Re: Thunderstorm in Indiana?

    Quote Originally Posted by Drewtone
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Actually, it's kind of funny living away from Indiana during the summer... we get a mild T-storm up here and everybody freaks. I kind of miss the big boomers. I always say, "C'mon guys, it's not a real storm until the sky turns green!"
    Ah good to hear its not anything serious! I sure thought it was serious because here in Sweden if they keep on talking about a thunderstorm every minute then it means its really nasty... like Tornado, Tsunami, EarthQuake and all that dangerous **** at the same time

  15. #15
    sweabs
    Guest

    Default Re: Thunderstorm in Indiana?

    Couple tornadoes touched down here. You see anything Louisville?

  16. #16
    Boom Baby'er ABADays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    The Coliseum
    Posts
    6,248

    Default Re: Thunderstorm in Indiana?

    That was the crowd after Reggie's 3 they thought was thunder.
    The best exercise of the human heart is reaching down and picking someone else up.

  17. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    3,757

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Thunderstorm in Indiana?

    I never worry about Thunderstorms. Tornadoes, yeah. But thunderstorms are really no big deal.

  18. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Frankfort, IN
    Posts
    8,892

    Default Re: Thunderstorm in Indiana?

    Let's just say it was pouring-*** rain when I drove into the parking lot (it died down enough that I could get inside fairly well) and it was pouring-*** rain after the game ended - and I got soaked getting back.

    That's OK - protected my cell phone and other than that, I won't melt.
    The poster formerly known as Rimfire

  19. #19
    Administrator/ The Real Jay ChicagoJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Chicago
    Age
    44
    Posts
    17,000

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Thunderstorm in Indiana?

    Man, it was a monsoon at the end of the game, and my umbrella is in Chicago...
    Why do the things that we treasure most, slip away in time
    Till to the music we grow deaf, to God's beauty blind
    Why do the things that connect us slowly pull us apart?
    Till we fall away in our own darkness, a stranger to our own hearts
    And life itself, rushing over me
    Life itself, the wind in black elms,
    Life itself in your heart and in your eyes, I can't make it without you


  20. #20
    Fat, Drunk and Stupid Lord Helmet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Richmond, IN
    Age
    23
    Posts
    15,371

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Thunderstorm in Indiana?

    Quote Originally Posted by tora tora
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hot Those are the girls I need to get with Hot girl/Pacer fan?
    Super Bowl XLI Champions
    2000 Eastern Conference Champions





  21. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Frankfort, IN
    Posts
    8,892

    Default Re: Thunderstorm in Indiana?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay@Section204
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Man, it was a monsoon at the end of the game, and my umbrella is in Chicago...
    Thought about running up to say Hi at halftime - but what would I have done - stood there and yelled, "Is there a JAY here?"
    The poster formerly known as Rimfire

  22. #22
    Member Doug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,600

    Default Re: Thunderstorm in Indiana?

    Quote Originally Posted by DisplacedKnick
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Thought about running up to say Hi at halftime - but what would I have done - stood there and yelled, "Is there a JAY here?"
    I actually took a spin around part of the upper deck concourse, looking for folks. Didn't see anybody I recognized.
    You're caught up in the Internet / you think it's such a great asset / but you're wrong, wrong, wrong
    All that fiber optic gear / still cannot take away the fear / like an island song

    - Jimmy Buffett

  23. #23
    Member Ragnar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Age
    42
    Posts
    5,743

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Thunderstorm in Indiana?

    My dish cut out with about 40 second left in the game. I missed a pistons play and a timeout but the dish came back with 31 second left on the clock. Needles to say I was freaking out. Damn thunderstorm, I missed a total of about 2 minutes of game time. I will record the replay tomorrow on NBA tv but man it was frustrating when it happened.

  24. #24
    Administrator/ The Real Jay ChicagoJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Chicago
    Age
    44
    Posts
    17,000

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Thunderstorm in Indiana?

    Quote Originally Posted by DisplacedKnick
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Thought about running up to say Hi at halftime - but what would I have done - stood there and yelled, "Is there a JAY here?"
    You going Sunday? I'll PM my exact seat location to you.
    Why do the things that we treasure most, slip away in time
    Till to the music we grow deaf, to God's beauty blind
    Why do the things that connect us slowly pull us apart?
    Till we fall away in our own darkness, a stranger to our own hearts
    And life itself, rushing over me
    Life itself, the wind in black elms,
    Life itself in your heart and in your eyes, I can't make it without you


  25. #25
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Frankfort, IN
    Posts
    8,892

    Default Re: Thunderstorm in Indiana?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay@Section204
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You going Sunday? I'll PM my exact seat location to you.
    No - I decided my budget would make it a choice - and I decided to take the Prime Number Game - though I had so much fun I'm tempted to see what Ticketmaster has left. It's not like I'd miss any meals - just be over my May budget.

    And it was so thoughtful of them to hand out the free t-shirts - made it very easy to pretend to be a Pacer fan.
    The poster formerly known as Rimfire

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •