Thread: Home page for PD?

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Home page for PD?

How hard would it be to add a home page? I know it would take alot of work, but I also know there are some people on here that could develop one and are good at stuff like that. PD used to have articles on it and I miss reading the articles written by UB, Shade and whoever decided to write one. Maybe we could even put a flash intro to PD or something to that nature. I think that would reel in some more people to this site.

Just thought I would give a feedback in the feedback forum.

Mood

Default Re: Home page for PD?

As you said we used to have one. It was a lot of work, and mostly felt redundant. The articles could just be typed on the forum by the writers, and the news updates were just being (by hand) relayed from indystar.com and pacers.com, so eventually I just decided it wasn't worth it.

We did, however, keep some of the "back pages" online, and it's now called "Fundamentals". That's where there's stuff like a roster page, salaries, links to media websites and various forums for other cities/teams, stuff like that. It needs a graphical update at some point, though.