Thread: Time for O'Neal to step up

WAFollman

Default Time for O'Neal to step up

These past 4 years I've watched every Pacer playoff game and I have yet to see Jermaine take the game into his hands, make a play that determine's the outcome late in the game, or force a team to adjust their game plan. For being a consensus all-star every year and the franchise player I think it's really time he has a big time performance, how bout now. Most people would say that O'Neal is better than Paul Pierce but Pierce puts fear into me when I'm playing them. O'Neal is amazingly unintimidating.

WAFollman

Default Re: Time for O'Neal to step up

I don't know if I can survive watching him miss anymore gimme shots in the lane. It's scary that a guy with his height, athleticism and experience consistently can't finish around the rim.

Sports Logo

SLAM DUNK THE BALL DAMNIT

Quote Originally Posted by WAFollman
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I have yet to see Jermaine take the game into his hands, make a play that determine's the outcome late in the game, or force a team to adjust their game plan.
    Then you weren't watching when he came back from his suspension.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

WAFollman

I'm talking about the playoffs. Jermaine just seems to put up numbers but seems to dissapear towards the end of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by WAFollman
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    O'Neal is amazingly unintimidating.

It's that cute little face he has...

WAFollman

It's not his look or demeanor it's just when O'Neal gets the ball I don't think the other team is that worried, unlike when I see am always on edge when Hamilton, Pierce, Wade or someone like that gets one on one, it's scary. O'Neal's game just isn't that scary. He was huge tonight on defense though, if he guards the basket like that every game the Pacers will be a lot tougher to beat. He also knocked down a couple of key shots tonight which suprised me, but got the ball knocked a way from him by smaller players too much still.

When he beat his man at the end of the first, I saw that offensive foul coming a mile away.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!