Thread: Is it just me or does Reggie look waaay tired?

Default Is it just me or does Reggie look waaay tired?

I look at his eyes and the bags are unbelievable. But hey, I'm sure he is having some sleepless nights knowing he is on his last run.

But, if his eyes continue to sag.... and he starts combing his hair back....we'll know he is really Donnie Walsh's son!

Default Re: Is it just me or does Reggie look waaay tired?

He's got the rest of his life to rest up. Sleep is over-rated anyway!

-Bball
    Nuntius was right. I was wrong. Frank Vogel has retained his job.

------

"A player who makes a team great is more valuable than a great player. Losing yourself in the group, for the good of the group, thatís teamwork."

-John Wooden

Just you.

He can't score without the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by MSA2CF
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just you.

He can't score without the ball.
    Huh?

I'm not talking about him looking tired in his play, I'm talking about him looking tired in the face. Physically I think he has looked a bit like a racoon in the playoffs. Maybe he always has, but I've really noticed it lately.

Quote Originally Posted by brichard
    Huh?

I'm not talking about him looking tired in his play, I'm talking about him looking tired in the face. Physically I think he has looked a bit like a racoon in the playoffs. Maybe he always has, but I've really noticed it lately.
    You chase Rip around all night see if your tired, IMHO Rip is in his prime
    "He wanted to get to that money time. Time when the hardware was on the table. That's when Roger was going to show up. So all we needed to do was stay close"
    Darnell Hillman (Speaking of former teammate Roger Brown)

Quote Originally Posted by aceace
    You chase Rip around all night see if your tired, IMHO Rip is in his prime

I don't think I'm doing a good job communicating, so I'll probably just give up.

One doesn't normally get bags under their eyes during a basketball game. Bags under the eyes are normally a sign of a lack of sleep. Maybe it is different for other folks, but I get bags when I get no shut-eye.

I don't think I'm doing a good job communicating, so I'll probably just give up.

One doesn't normally get bags under their eyes during a basketball game. Bags under the eyes are normally a sign of a lack of sleep. Maybe it is different for other folks, but I get bags when I get no shut-eye.
    Its just age, remember how bad Jabbar looked in his last year. He ran down the floor crouched over in the 4th qtr. Still scoring hoops though.
    "He wanted to get to that money time. Time when the hardware was on the table. That's when Roger was going to show up. So all we needed to do was stay close"
    Darnell Hillman (Speaking of former teammate Roger Brown)

He probably should consult with Stacey Paetz. Somehow she can get rid of them between the pre-game and halftime shows......
    PSN: MRat731 XBL: MRat0731

woman without a team

One doesn't normally get bags under their eyes during a basketball game. Bags under the eyes are normally a sign of a lack of sleep.
    At 39 one gets bags under the eyes at...well, the blink of an eye.

I would think that all out physical exertion might lead to the tired look, but since I don't physically exert myself it's only a theory.

Reggie, and Dale both look tired at times out there right now. Both of them would have benefitted from us knocking out the Celts in game 6 so they could get a few days rest. This series doesn't really allow for any off nights for Dale or Reggie. Reggie is being demanded to do an awful lot on both ends of this series, and Dale has his hands full with the Wallace's.

The great thing is that both of these guys keep themselves in great shape. I think that is what is keeping them going right now, all though they both have the gaze of a zombie from time to time. Dale is getting alot of help from Foster, and I think that Reggie understands that he can make life easier on himself by being more aggressive on offense. RIP is younger, and he is in great shape, but I don't care what your age and fitness regime is, keeping up with Uncle Reggie running through a million screens will wear on anybody after awhile.
    When you're playing against a stacked deck, compete even harder. Show the world how much you'll fight for the winners circle. If you do, someday the cellophane will crackle off a fresh pack, one that belongs to you, and the cards will be stacked in your favor.
    -Pat Riley

teY dennaB toN

Quote Originally Posted by MagicRat
    He probably should consult with Stacey Paetz. Somehow she can get rid of them between the pre-game and halftime shows......

I've noticed that as well.