Thread: RATS Board

JayOFan

Default RATS Board

Not to beat a dead horse (as I've posted on this topic before) but....

I was banned from the RATS board in February for "voilating the terms".

I know many of you on here also frequent that board and have had similar experiences. I pressed the RATS mod to find out why I was banned, and finally got an answer that it was a post where i used the word "fcuk". Which I thought was a funny play on the perfume, blah, blah, blah. Well the post was directed at a member named ZappaFan. I was content to lurk since then. But yesterday, someone was writing about NaptownSeth being banned, and blamed it on ZappaFan. ZappaFan then posts that he has only every personally had a hand in banning one person, me. And he uses my real first name in the post. Only a moderator or adminstrator would know this?

So I join RATS again and call him out on using my name, tell him I 've haven't posted ANYTHING since February, blah, blah, blah. He replies that he's a computer geek and likes to help the moderators, because he know what a tough job it is (I'm paraphrasing). I call him the hall monitor we all hated in grade school, and BOOM, I'm banned again and the entire thread about NaptownSeth is gone from the board.

I feel better after venting.

Default Re: RATS Board

JayOFan, I have spent a lot of time in Pittsboro but I never, never saw anything there like your avatar. I hope she is a friend of yours, because then I will become a friend of yours... WOW !!

Oh, by the way, WELCOME !!

I would rather be the hammer than the nail

Mood

Many of us experienced IS's..... interesting policies, first hand before we left.

Quote Originally Posted by JayOFan
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not to beat a dead horse (as I've posted on this topic before) but....

I was banned from the RATS board in February for "voilating the terms".

I know many of you on here also frequent that board and have had similar experiences. I pressed the RATS mod to find out why I was banned, and finally got an answer that it was a post where i used the word "fcuk". Which I thought was a funny play on the perfume, blah, blah, blah. Well the post was directed at a member named ZappaFan. I was content to lurk since then. But yesterday, someone was writing about NaptownSeth being banned, and blamed it on ZappaFan. ZappaFan then posts that he has only every personally had a hand in banning one person, me. And he uses my real first name in the post. Only a moderator or adminstrator would know this?

So I join RATS again and call him out on using my name, tell him I 've haven't posted ANYTHING since February, blah, blah, blah. He replies that he's a computer geek and likes to help the moderators, because he know what a tough job it is (I'm paraphrasing). I call him the hall monitor we all hated in grade school, and BOOM, I'm banned again and the entire thread about NaptownSeth is gone from the board.

I feel better after venting.
    You have posted twice here, so far... and each post has been eternally etched into my brain.

And it isn't just because of the text...
    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?

Jesus Shuttlesworth

What is RATS?

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Star spelled backwards.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

hmmm....I just got that. Why do you spell it like that?

Quote Originally Posted by 31 Forever
    hmmm....I just got that. Why do you spell it like that?
    I'm not 100% sure but my theory is the quality of their site. from the admins on down, is more Rat like than that of a Star.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

Quote Originally Posted by Jose Slaughter
    I'm not 100% sure but my theory is the quality of their site. from the admins on down, is more Rat like than that of a Star.
    clever.....