Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 50 of 50

Thread: ALL NBA LEAKED???

  1. #26
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    29
    Posts
    39,830

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: ALL NBA LEAKED???

    Quote Originally Posted by Ace E.Anderson View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    23, 7 and 4 with a block and 2 steals. Pretty steep curve, no?
    Well I spent all year reading that Paul George was being lazy putting up those numbers so....yeah, trash.



  2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Trader Joe For This Useful Post:


  3. #27
    Administrator Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    39
    Posts
    51,477

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: ALL NBA LEAKED???

    Paul George:
    Min: 35.9
    Pts: 23.7
    FG: 46.1
    3pt: 39.3
    Reb: 6.6
    Ast: 3.3
    Stl: 1.6
    Blk: 0.4
    Record: 42-40

    Jimmy Butler:
    Min: 37.0
    Pts: 23.9
    FG: 45.5
    3pt: 36.7
    Reb: 6.2
    Ast: 5.5
    Stl: 1.9
    Blk: 0.4
    Record: 41-41

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shade For This Useful Post:


  5. #28
    Member Since86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Muncie
    Posts
    27,740

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: ALL NBA LEAKED???

    Butler's averages are a lot better. And by better I mean they're identical other than Butler having 2more assists and that makes it a lot.

    And V being the one who thanked it after how this thread has went is the icing.
    Just because you're offended, doesn't mean you're right.” ― Ricky Gervais.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Since86 For This Useful Post:


  7. #29
    Member pacers_heath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    1,764
    Mood

    Default Re: ALL NBA LEAKED???

    I think Paul has a case over green. But not butler.
    Lifelong pacers fan

  8. #30

    Default Re: ALL NBA LEAKED???

    It should be Butler and Paul with Hayward and green out.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to DieHard For This Useful Post:


  10. #31
    Member pacers_heath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    1,764
    Mood

    Default Re: ALL NBA LEAKED???

    Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well I spent all year reading that Paul George was being lazy putting up those numbers so....yeah, trash.
    You can be good and still be lazy though.
    Lifelong pacers fan

  11. #32
    Member ksuttonjr76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Cedar Rapids, IA
    Posts
    5,976

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: ALL NBA LEAKED???

    IIRC, isn't Paul George statically one of the better "clutch" players in the NBA in the final 3-5 minutes of the fourth quarter? I pretty sure he was putting up some elite numbers minus taking the go ahead basket to win the game.


    Remember when we could have gotten 1-2 solid players and a possible Top 3 draft pick in the 2017 NBA Draft by trading away Paul George?

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to ksuttonjr76 For This Useful Post:

    sav

  13. #33
    Jimmy did what Jimmy did Bball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    23,532

    Default Re: ALL NBA LEAKED???

    Quote Originally Posted by ksuttonjr76 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    IIRC, isn't Paul George statically one of the better "clutch" players in the NBA in the final 3-5 minutes of the fourth quarter? I pretty sure he was putting up some elite numbers minus taking the go ahead basket to win the game.
    Playoffs
    http://stats.nba.com/players/clutch-...sort=GP&dir=-1

    Reg season I don't see him in top 45:
    http://stats.nba.com/players/clutch-...sort=GP&dir=-1

    Edit: Well those are Clutch Traditional, whatever that means... Here is scoring...
    http://stats.nba.com/players/clutch-...gular%20Season
    Last edited by Bball; 05-04-2017 at 12:22 PM.
    Nuntius was right for a while. I was wrong for a while. But ultimately I was right and Frank Vogel has been let go.

    ------

    "A player who makes a team great is more valuable than a great player. Losing yourself in the group, for the good of the group, that’s teamwork."

    -John Wooden

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Bball For This Useful Post:


  15. #34
    Intuition over Integers McKeyFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Free Lance!
    Posts
    8,903

    Default Re: ALL NBA LEAKED???

    Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Paul George:
    Min: 35.9
    Pts: 23.7
    FG: 46.1
    3pt: 39.3
    Reb: 6.6
    Ast: 3.3
    Stl: 1.6
    Blk: 0.4
    Record: 42-40

    Jimmy Butler:
    Min: 37.0
    Pts: 23.9
    FG: 45.5
    3pt: 36.7
    Reb: 6.2
    Ast: 5.5
    Stl: 1.9
    Blk: 0.4
    Record: 41-41
    what about turnovers?
    "Look, it's up to me to put a team around ... Lance right now." —Kevin Pritchard press conference


  16. #35

    Default Re: ALL NBA LEAKED???

    They pushed the All-NBA announcement up for PG. But he isn't going to make it and it's only going to create more drama. Draymond Green and his 10 ppg will get the spot

  17. #36

    Default Re: ALL NBA LEAKED???

    Quote Originally Posted by BornIndy07 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They pushed the All-NBA announcement up for PG. But he isn't going to make it and it's only going to create more drama. Draymond Green and his 10 ppg will get the spot
    Hope you're wrong. Paul deserves the spot.

  18. #37
    Member vnzla81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    36
    Posts
    34,875

    Default Re: ALL NBA LEAKED???

    Quote Originally Posted by BornIndy07 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They pushed the All-NBA announcement up for PG. But he isn't going to make it and it's only going to create more drama. Draymond Green and his 10 ppg will get the spot
    As he should.
    @WhatTheFFacts: Studies show that sarcasm enhances the ability of the human mind to solve complex problems!

  19. #38
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Dillon, Co
    Posts
    6,353

    Default Re: ALL NBA LEAKED???

    Quote Originally Posted by BornIndy07 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They pushed the All-NBA announcement up for PG. But he isn't going to make it and it's only going to create more drama. Draymond Green and his 10 ppg will get the spot
    Has a forward ever made an all nba team averaging only 10 ppg?
    The way scoring is inflated this year with the excessive use of the 3 as compared to what it was during most of the 90's and 2000's it's like comparing a single digit scorer. I value defense over offense but you have to draw the line on offense somewhere and 10 ppg doesn't cut it.
    Larry Bird qouted March 25th. 2015:

    Bird: I wanted to keep our group together because in the summer, if David and Roy opt out, we're back to zero, really. We don't have that much, so you leave your options open. If we did make a trade, I didn't want to take on a lot of contracts -- because that's what usually happens. Plus, I liked my guys. They're playing well. If we keep the core together and Paul comes back healthy, we'll be right back to where we were.

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pacerized For This Useful Post:


  21. #39
    --------- freddielewis14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    7,744

    Default Re: ALL NBA LEAKED???

    Butler gets the edge because he took advantage of every national turning in big 4th quarters, a 50 point game and game winners.

  22. #40
    Member Ace E.Anderson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    17,277

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: ALL NBA LEAKED???

    Not that It matters, but I didn't realize Green's offensive numbers were so poor
    Last edited by Ace E.Anderson; 05-18-2017 at 12:05 PM.

  23. #41
    Member Since86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Muncie
    Posts
    27,740

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: ALL NBA LEAKED???

    It should matter. GSW getting 4 out of 15 spots with Green having a down year across the board would be a joke.

    Which is why I fully expect GSW to have all 4 make it.
    Just because you're offended, doesn't mean you're right.” ― Ricky Gervais.

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Since86 For This Useful Post:


  25. #42

    Default Re: ALL NBA LEAKED???

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    As he should.
    Over Pg? Draymond is a very good player but as valuable as PG to a team? I'm kind of sick of people underrating Steph Curry at this point to overrate Draymond. He's awesome. But he is getting to be very overrated.

  26. #43
    Member CableKC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    San Jose, CA ( 1123, 6536, 5321 )
    Age
    44
    Posts
    32,671

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: ALL NBA LEAKED???

    When do they announce the All NBA selections?
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

  27. #44
    _________________________ RamBo_Lamar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,860

    Default Re: ALL NBA LEAKED???

    Quote Originally Posted by CableKC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    When do they announce the All NBA selections?
    It looks like shortly after 7PM EST the 3rd and 2nd teams will be announced on TNT.

    http://www.indycornrows.com/2017/5/16/15645568/all-nba-honors-to-be-announced-may-18


  28. The Following User Says Thank You to RamBo_Lamar For This Useful Post:


  29. #45
    Member vnzla81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    36
    Posts
    34,875

    Default Re: ALL NBA LEAKED???

    Quote Originally Posted by brownjake43 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Over Pg? Draymond is a very good player but as valuable as PG to a team? I'm kind of sick of people underrating Steph Curry at this point to overrate Draymond. He's awesome. But he is getting to be very overrated.
    He is pretty much the main reason why they destroyed Utah and Portland so easily, his impact is invaluable.
    @WhatTheFFacts: Studies show that sarcasm enhances the ability of the human mind to solve complex problems!

  30. #46

    Default Re: ALL NBA LEAKED???

    Quote Originally Posted by Since86 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It should matter. GSW getting 4 out of 15 spots with Green having a down year across the board would be a joke.

    Which is why I fully expect GSW to have all 4 make it.
    Lol

  31. #47
    Administrator Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    39
    Posts
    51,477

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: ALL NBA LEAKED???

    Quote Originally Posted by Pacerized View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Has a forward ever made an all nba team averaging only 10 ppg?
    The way scoring is inflated this year with the excessive use of the 3 as compared to what it was during most of the 90's and 2000's it's like comparing a single digit scorer. I value defense over offense but you have to draw the line on offense somewhere and 10 ppg doesn't cut it.
    Not to mention that Draymond also shoots threes.

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to Shade For This Useful Post:


  33. #48
    #Giannis2018MVP Heisenberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    23,624

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: ALL NBA LEAKED???

    First team's out; Kawhi, Harden, Russ, LeBron, Davis

    Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

  34. #49
    Rebound King Kstat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    35
    Posts
    32,940

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: ALL NBA LEAKED???

    He's not on any of them. Ouch.

    It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

    Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
    Conference Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 2005
    NBA Champions 1989, 1990, 2004

  35. #50
    Member ksuttonjr76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Cedar Rapids, IA
    Posts
    5,976

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: ALL NBA LEAKED???

    ****ing KD made the list??????? Such BS. Welp....I wish our FO good luck this summer.


    Remember when we could have gotten 1-2 solid players and a possible Top 3 draft pick in the 2017 NBA Draft by trading away Paul George?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •