Thread: I apologize for the short notice but who wants free tickets to tonight's Pacers playoff game

Default I apologize for the short notice but who wants free tickets to tonight's Pacers playoff game

I guess I had no idea that I got 4 free upper level tickets with my playoff seats for tonight. That being said I have nobody on this short of notice I can give them to here so with that in mind.

Who wants them? I have 4 and I will check back at right around 4 pm to give them out.

Due to me being on a short time schedule today I don't have time to do multiple transfers so if you want them you have to take all 4.

Yes, its free. I'm not looking for any money here.

All you have to do is have a valid email and provide a reason why Dale Davis would solve all of our problems. (okay you don't have to do the Dale Davis part, although you should).

I'll check back in an hour and a half.

Basketball isn't played with computers, spreadsheets, and simulations. ChicagoJ 4/21/13

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Peck For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: I apologize for the short notice but who wants free tickets to tonight's Pacers playoff game

For your normal spot, I'd go just to heckle Larry.

(I really don't want them)
    Just because you're offended, doesn't mean you're right. ― Ricky Gervais.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Since86 For This Useful Post:

Default Re: I apologize for the short notice but who wants free tickets to tonight's Pacers playoff game

I'd love to have these!

Just t thought - I wonder if the Pacers in an effort to keep Cavs fans from getting tickets gave season ticket holders free tickets to keep them away from Cavs fans

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Unclebuck For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo

Peck...there should be no need for you to apologize for giving away free tickets to a Playoff game.
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to CableKC For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Unclebuck View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just t thought - I wonder if the Pacers in an effort to keep Cavs fans from getting tickets gave season ticket holders free tickets to keep them away from Cavs fans
    I'd like to believe that the Pacers Organization would do that.....but the Pacers still need to make money to pay for that MAX extension or Contract that they are going to be handing out soon. ( even if it is off of bandwagon Cavs fans ).

Sports Logo

Dude offers free tickets and apologises for offering them 4 hours before the game

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heisenberg For This Useful Post:

I almost forgot about the Dale Davis part! Dale would solve my problems with a purposeful scowl. He's be my enforcer as a confronted all who oppose me. Lol honestly I'm a lucky guy and don't have a lot of problems. Maybe he could help me out with some cash. That would be great!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to DieHard For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

The tickets should go to whichever fans can get their hands on them. I understand not wanting BLF to be infiltrated, but if Pacer fans aren't buying the tickets, TPTB should figure out why.

Just my .02

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

If DieHard can't go, I'll make sure they don't go to waste!
    BLUE COLLAR GOLD SWAGGER

@The_Real_CJake

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pizza guy For This Useful Post:

Running with the Big Boys BillS's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Wow, I totally forgot about these. Checking with some neighbors but might have some to post here as well.
    BillS

A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.
    Or throw in a first-round pick and flip it for a max-level point guard...

Congrats to DieHard for tonight, now dammit live up your name and keep this team alive by cheering.

Basketball isn't played with computers, spreadsheets, and simulations. ChicagoJ 4/21/13

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Peck For This Useful Post:

I'll be cheering at the top of my lungs for sure!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to DieHard For This Useful Post:

wow...very kind of you
    "So, which one of you guys is going to come in second?" - Larry Bird before the 3 point contest. He won.

This is a great forum.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to PacerDude For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo

True story Dale Davis and Superman had a fight, the loser had to wear their underwear on the outside.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ragnar For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Peck View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Congrats to DieHard for tonight, now dammit live up your name and keep this team alive by cheering.

He is wearing a Dale Davis Jersey, right?

29. The Following User Says Thank You to CableKC For This Useful Post: