Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 101 to 124 of 124

Thread: 3/15/17 Game Thread #68: Pacers vs. Hornets

  1. #101
    You've got no fans! IrishPacer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Ireland
    Age
    24
    Posts
    4,592

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 3/15/17 Game Thread #68: Pacers vs. Hornets

    Quote Originally Posted by BillS View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    When PG hit the floor on that 3, Teague came across to high-five him with a huge grin on his face.

    Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
    Bet you it was a sinister grin though.
    https://twitter.com/DrogsNavan

    Change is neither good or bad, it simply is.

  2. #102
    Member vnzla81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    35
    Posts
    31,476

    Default Re: 3/15/17 Game Thread #68: Pacers vs. Hornets

    It would have been depressive to have drafted Kaminski
    @WhatTheFFacts: Studies show that sarcasm enhances the ability of the human mind to solve complex problems!

  3. #103

    Default Re: 3/15/17 Game Thread #68: Pacers vs. Hornets

    Quote Originally Posted by InYaFace View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Makes me wonder why we let it slip away yesterday...I hope Nate doesnt play Stuckey too long if he struggles like this in games...and Ellis too...tonight he plays okay, so let him in...but other times, please insert Miles or GRIII
    Melo had 2 pts. Then Paul was switched off of him and Melo went a bit crazy. That was the problem.

  4. #104
    Member vnzla81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    35
    Posts
    31,476

    Default Re: 3/15/17 Game Thread #68: Pacers vs. Hornets

    Monta
    @WhatTheFFacts: Studies show that sarcasm enhances the ability of the human mind to solve complex problems!

  5. #105

    Default Re: 3/15/17 Game Thread #68: Pacers vs. Hornets

    One of Monta's best games this season.
    "We've got to be very clear about this. We don't want our players hanging around with murderers," said Larry Bird, Pacers president.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to rock747 For This Useful Post:


  7. #106
    You've got no fans! IrishPacer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Ireland
    Age
    24
    Posts
    4,592

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 3/15/17 Game Thread #68: Pacers vs. Hornets

    It's Joe Young time.
    https://twitter.com/DrogsNavan

    Change is neither good or bad, it simply is.

  8. #107
    Fat, Drunk and Stupid Lord Helmet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Richmond, IN
    Age
    26
    Posts
    16,215

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 3/15/17 Game Thread #68: Pacers vs. Hornets

    Quote Originally Posted by BillS View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    When PG hit the floor on that 3, Teague came across to high-five him with a huge grin on his face.

    Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
    No. They hate each other
    Super Bowl XLI Champions
    2000 Eastern Conference Champions





  9. #108

    Default Re: 3/15/17 Game Thread #68: Pacers vs. Hornets

    Probably time to get the bench in... even though we all want Paul to get 40
    "We've got to be very clear about this. We don't want our players hanging around with murderers," said Larry Bird, Pacers president.

  10. #109

    Default Re: 3/15/17 Game Thread #68: Pacers vs. Hornets

    Teague flirting with a trip double too
    "We've got to be very clear about this. We don't want our players hanging around with murderers," said Larry Bird, Pacers president.

  11. #110
    Running with the Big Boys BillS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Danberry
    Age
    57
    Posts
    16,215

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 3/15/17 Game Thread #68: Pacers vs. Hornets

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Helmet View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No. They hate each other
    They must sub in a stunt Teague for those moments, then.

    Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
    BillS

    A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.
    Or throw in a first-round pick and flip it for a max-level point guard...

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to BillS For This Useful Post:


  13. #111
    Running with the Big Boys BillS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Danberry
    Age
    57
    Posts
    16,215

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 3/15/17 Game Thread #68: Pacers vs. Hornets

    Seraphin's line isn't much but he brought some important energy tonight.

    Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
    BillS

    A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.
    Or throw in a first-round pick and flip it for a max-level point guard...

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to BillS For This Useful Post:


  15. #112
    Fat, Drunk and Stupid Lord Helmet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Richmond, IN
    Age
    26
    Posts
    16,215

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 3/15/17 Game Thread #68: Pacers vs. Hornets

    Quote Originally Posted by BillS View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They must sub in a stunt Teague for those moments, then.

    Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
    Stunt Teague works better with PG. Should the Pacers sign stunt Teague?
    Super Bowl XLI Champions
    2000 Eastern Conference Champions





  16. #113
    FREE LANCE MillerTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    5,394

    Default Re: 3/15/17 Game Thread #68: Pacers vs. Hornets

    We needed this win. We may lose the next 3....Raps, Jazz and Celtics
    "So, which one of you guys is going to come in second?" - Larry Bird before the 3 point contest. He won.



  17. #114
    Fat, Drunk and Stupid Lord Helmet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Richmond, IN
    Age
    26
    Posts
    16,215

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 3/15/17 Game Thread #68: Pacers vs. Hornets

    The entire team needs to be traded for Nick Young

    Per Grimp sources the Indiana Pacers are shopping the entire team for LA's Nick Young
    Super Bowl XLI Champions
    2000 Eastern Conference Champions





  18. #115
    Member InYaFace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Görmany
    Posts
    664

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 3/15/17 Game Thread #68: Pacers vs. Hornets

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimp View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Melo had 2 pts. Then Paul was switched off of him and Melo went a bit crazy. That was the problem.
    I watched some repay and a key scene was when they were up 2 in the fourth and Myles swatted a shot at the rim, giving it to a stumbling Teague who tried to shoot it at Baker so the ball goes out of bounds but fails and passes right to the Knicks...then Melo got one against Thad the following posession and the next was the scene with the bad switch from Teague and PG...

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to InYaFace For This Useful Post:


  20. #116
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Greenwood, Indiana
    Posts
    2,966

    Default Re: 3/15/17 Game Thread #68: Pacers vs. Hornets

    only 2 pacers with double digit scoring in a blowout win, go figure

  21. #117
    Fat, Drunk and Stupid Lord Helmet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Richmond, IN
    Age
    26
    Posts
    16,215

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 3/15/17 Game Thread #68: Pacers vs. Hornets

    TRADE PG FOR NICK YOUNG
    Super Bowl XLI Champions
    2000 Eastern Conference Champions





  22. #118
    Running with the Big Boys BillS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Danberry
    Age
    57
    Posts
    16,215

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 3/15/17 Game Thread #68: Pacers vs. Hornets

    FoS stops posting and the Pacers start kicking butt. Coincidence? I think not.

    Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
    BillS

    A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.
    Or throw in a first-round pick and flip it for a max-level point guard...

  23. #119

    Default Re: 3/15/17 Game Thread #68: Pacers vs. Hornets


  24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PacerDude For This Useful Post:


  25. #120

    Default Re: 3/15/17 Game Thread #68: Pacers vs. Hornets

    Quote Originally Posted by InYaFace View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I watched some repay and a key scene was when they were up 2 in the fourth and Myles swatted a shot at the rim, giving it to a stumbling Teague who tried to shoot it at Baker so the ball goes out of bounds but fails and passes right to the Knicks...then Melo got one against Thad the following posession and the next was the scene with the bad switch from Teague and PG...
    Paul is the only person who can guard someone of Melo's talents. Thad has the body but he bites on the fakes too often. Teague is too short obviously. Paul should always guard him. If not give GR3 crack since he's young and athletic.

  26. #121

    Default Re: 3/15/17 Game Thread #68: Pacers vs. Hornets

    Quote Originally Posted by BillS View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Seraphin's line isn't much but he brought some important energy tonight.

    Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
    And all for the low, low price of 1.8 mil or something.

  27. #122
    Member Dr. Awesome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    8,938

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 3/15/17 Game Thread #68: Pacers vs. Hornets

    Quote Originally Posted by PetPaima View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah - a very good 4th wing. But not more than that for an actually good team.
    I disagree with this. I think he's already a solid 4th wing. I think he could be a very solid SG as a starter. I'm not saying he is going to be that, but all the tools are there, its just a matter of him putting it all together or not.

  28. #123
    Member Dr. Awesome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    8,938

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 3/15/17 Game Thread #68: Pacers vs. Hornets

    Quote Originally Posted by BillS View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    FoS stops posting and the Pacers start kicking butt. Coincidence? I think not.

    Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
    I can't tell if I want the Pacers to win more because I'm a fan or more of I just really want him to stop posting.

  29. #124
    Member Dr. Awesome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    8,938

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 3/15/17 Game Thread #68: Pacers vs. Hornets

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Helmet View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Paul George sucks. Remember when we could have traded him for Boston's picks?
    Outside of FoS, I don't think anyone here has ever claimed he sucks. But yes, we should have absolutely traded him for a package around that Brooklyn pick.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •