Thread: Andrew Bogut suffers fractured tibia a minute into his Cavs debut

Default Andrew Bogut suffers fractured tibia a minute into his Cavs debut

Gone in 60 seconds

Default Re: Andrew Bogut suffers fractured tibia a minute into his Cavs debut

So...I am behind on the news. LeBron was able to sign Bogut? Now that Bogut's been injured does LeBron bring in Anthony Davis or does LaMarcus Aldridge come to Cleveland? When does Paul George join him? Why have a salary cap for the other teams? Just save some money and pay some church league guys. They would love a shot at LeBron.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlueNGold For This Useful Post:

HE HIT! HE HIT! HE HIT! glazedham42's Avatar

The front office moves this season have angered the basketball gods, and they demand parity among the teams! Bogut's blood is on your hands Lebron! First Kevin Durant, now this. I would be nervous if I was a ring chaser disciple of Curry or Lebron.

I know I'll be laughed at for even suggesting this, but I don't think Lebron's comments had anything to do with Bogut being signed. They had an opportunity, they went out and got it, they aren't sitting around not doing their job.

What's bad is that it seems like such a freak injury. Bad break for him.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ransom For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I feel terrible for Bogut. Have no sympathy for the Cavs.

But despite the jersey he wears, I will *always* be profoundly sad when I hear about a pro athlete suffering a bone break or other serious injury.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TMJ31 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Ransom View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I know I'll be laughed at for even suggesting this, but I don't think Lebron's comments had anything to do with Bogut being signed.
    Well, I won't laugh, but I find it near impossible to believe that Lebron doesn't have a say in EVERYTHING that the Cavs do. From players to coaching to the food served at the arena.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to PacerDude For This Useful Post:

sav

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by TMJ31 View Post

But despite the jersey he wears, I will *always* be profoundly sad when I hear about a pro athlete suffering a bone break or other serious injury.
    Well said.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to sav For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by TMJ31 View Post

For those of you playing along at home. Bynum lasted longer in the Pacer lineup than Bogut did in the Cavs lineup.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Grimp For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo

Certainly no doctor but that seems like a pretty, for lack of a better word, soft fractured tibia

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Certainly no doctor but that seems like a pretty, for lack of a better word, soft fractured tibia
    Well at the very least it was a season ender.