Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 175 of 519

Thread: Political News and Policies

  1. #151
    Member vnzla81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    35
    Posts
    33,913

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    This is crazy


    @WhatTheFFacts: Studies show that sarcasm enhances the ability of the human mind to solve complex problems!

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to vnzla81 For This Useful Post:


  3. #152
    Member presto123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Noblesville, IN.
    Posts
    6,013

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    Breaking news: Rex Tillerson to SKIP his first NATO meeting in order to visit Russia instead. LMAO! They are not even trying to hide it now. They are showing were their allegiances lie.

  4. #153
    Member vnzla81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    35
    Posts
    33,913

    Default Re: Political News and Policies





    @WhatTheFFacts: Studies show that sarcasm enhances the ability of the human mind to solve complex problems!

  5. #154
    Member vnzla81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    35
    Posts
    33,913

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    LOL


    @WhatTheFFacts: Studies show that sarcasm enhances the ability of the human mind to solve complex problems!

  6. #155
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    6,272

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    Just reading up on the UK attack. Crazy world we live in (my CNN and Fox app said possible terrorist ties. Havent seen anything confirming however)

  7. #156
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    6,272

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    Now maybe it did happen. Or maybe not. or maybe a little. Who really knows

    http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/22/politi...ons/index.html

  8. #157
    Member vnzla81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    35
    Posts
    33,913

    Default Re: Political News and Policies


    @WhatTheFFacts: Studies show that sarcasm enhances the ability of the human mind to solve complex problems!

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to vnzla81 For This Useful Post:


  10. #158
    I'm on a MAC! graphic-er's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,120

    Default Political News and Policies

    Quote Originally Posted by vapacersfan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Now maybe it did happen. Or maybe not. or maybe a little. Who really knows

    http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/22/politi...ons/index.html
    Hey how many people do you know with FISA warrants? Trumps people apparently know several...
    It should be a huge red flag. But Nunes's reaction just proves that nothing will happen. Lapdogs who just want their next treat from whoever is in power.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You can't get champagne from a garden hose.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to graphic-er For This Useful Post:


  12. #159
    Member presto123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Noblesville, IN.
    Posts
    6,013

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    Quote Originally Posted by graphic-er View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hey how many people do you know with FISA warrants? Trumps people apparently know several...
    It should be a huge red flag. But Nunes's reaction just proves that nothing will happen. Lapdogs who just want their next treat from whoever is in power.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I disagree. Nunes reaction was a good thing because it is what will help bring an independent investigation. What a moron that Nunes is. He actually hurt Trump by doing that.

  13. #160
    I'm on a MAC! graphic-er's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,120

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    Quote Originally Posted by presto123 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I disagree. Nunes reaction was a good thing because it is what will help bring an independent investigation. What a moron that Nunes is. He actually hurt Trump by doing that.
    Yes but only if the republicans allow it to happen.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You can't get champagne from a garden hose.

  14. #161
    Member presto123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Noblesville, IN.
    Posts
    6,013

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    GOP pulls healthcare bill. Obamacare lives! I love it. Another failure for Trump. Woo hoo!

  15. #162
    Member vnzla81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    35
    Posts
    33,913

    Default Re: Political News and Policies





    @WhatTheFFacts: Studies show that sarcasm enhances the ability of the human mind to solve complex problems!

  16. #163
    Member vnzla81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    35
    Posts
    33,913

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    Quote Originally Posted by presto123 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    GOP pulls healthcare bill. Obamacare lives! I love it. Another failure for Trump. Woo hoo!
    The great negotiator
    @WhatTheFFacts: Studies show that sarcasm enhances the ability of the human mind to solve complex problems!

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to vnzla81 For This Useful Post:


  18. #164
    #Biggie4NPOY Heisenberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    23,234

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Political News and Policies



  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heisenberg For This Useful Post:


  20. #165
    Member presto123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Noblesville, IN.
    Posts
    6,013

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    Oh....so we want to congratulate them for kicking 24 million people off insurance and giving tax breaks to the rich? Ha! Town halls and phone calls saved Obamacare.

  21. #166
    Member vnzla81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    35
    Posts
    33,913

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    @WhatTheFFacts: Studies show that sarcasm enhances the ability of the human mind to solve complex problems!

  22. #167
    #Biggie4NPOY Heisenberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    23,234

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Political News and Policies




    HE'S LINKING TO THE WEST VIRGINIA RIVALS BOARD

  23. #168
    Member vnzla81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    35
    Posts
    33,913

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    @WhatTheFFacts: Studies show that sarcasm enhances the ability of the human mind to solve complex problems!

  24. #169
    Member vnzla81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    35
    Posts
    33,913

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    It looks like Flinn has a deal with the FBI ****
    @WhatTheFFacts: Studies show that sarcasm enhances the ability of the human mind to solve complex problems!

  25. #170
    Member presto123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Noblesville, IN.
    Posts
    6,013

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    BREAKING NEWS: Flynn offers to testify in exchange for immunity. Is this the thing that brings down this administration?

  26. #171

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    http://www.theverge.com/2017/3/29/15...vacy-fire-sale

    Funny how none of the major news media companies don't talk about this. Dirty stuff

  27. #172
    Member presto123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Noblesville, IN.
    Posts
    6,013

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    Quote Originally Posted by BornIndy07 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    http://www.theverge.com/2017/3/29/15...vacy-fire-sale

    Funny how none of the major news media companies don't talk about this. Dirty stuff
    I saw plenty of stories about it yesterday.

  28. #173
    Member presto123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Noblesville, IN.
    Posts
    6,013

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    Also, Senate Intel Committee today said the Russians are STILL hacking our political systems right now. Any normal President would be in the process of laying even heavier sanctions on those Russian clowns. Not our President. He still won't say one bad word about them.

  29. #174
    Member vnzla81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    35
    Posts
    33,913

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    The cheeto is going down.
    @WhatTheFFacts: Studies show that sarcasm enhances the ability of the human mind to solve complex problems!

  30. #175
    Member presto123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Noblesville, IN.
    Posts
    6,013

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    Take it for what it is worth(probably not much), but former Clinton White House staffer claims Trump is considering his options including resignation. There are other rumblings out there, but you know how that goes. I've thought for about a week now that they probably are on the verge of having Trump dead to rights. I still say he will never resign. They will have to force him out.

    https://twitter.com/TrueFactsStated


    At least the guy is telling the truth about who he is. His name is Claude Taylor and he worked in Clinton White House.


    https://www.washingtonpost.com/archi...=.4a2ab69e7915


    He says his sources are credible. Who knows? Get your popcorn ready.

  31. The Following User Says Thank You to presto123 For This Useful Post:


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •