Page 52 of 67 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 1662

Thread: Political News and Policies

  1. #1276
    Pacer Pride, Colts Strong Kid Minneapolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    6,471

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueNGold View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Lol. I am sure your parents are proud of your lemonade stand. Make that organic lemonade stand in your cases.

    BTW, if you are taking a W-2 from any organization you don't own, you are not in business for yourself.
    I take a W-2 from the S-corp "lemonade stand" that I own.

    My employees would also disagree about being in business for myself.
    Last edited by Kid Minneapolis; 08-06-2017 at 07:04 PM.
    There are two types of quarterbacks in the league: Those whom over time, the league figures out ... and those who figure out the league.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kid Minneapolis For This Useful Post:


  3. #1277
    --------- freddielewis14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    8,032

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueNGold View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Lol. I am sure your parents are proud of your lemonade stand. Make that organic lemonade stand in your cases.

    BTW, if you are taking a W-2 from any organization you don't own, you are not in business for yourself.
    I have an LLC that I file as an S Corp, but FYI even lemonade can be very lucrative if you sell enough of it. Read about the manufacturing and bottling industry, it creates a lot of jobs.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to freddielewis14 For This Useful Post:


  5. #1278
    Member vnzla81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    36
    Posts
    35,185

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    Since when having a "lemonade stand" is bad?
    @WhatTheFFacts: Studies show that sarcasm enhances the ability of the human mind to solve complex problems!

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to vnzla81 For This Useful Post:


  7. #1279
    Member BlueNGold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    23,857

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Minneapolis View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I take a W-2 from the S-corp "lemonade stand" that I own.

    My employees would also disagree about being in business for myself.
    So you're avoiding taxes with an S-Corp? I thought you liked to pay taxes to support government programs? Don't take a tiny salary like your buddy John Edwards, another liberal. Dude got in legal trouble over it.

    Edit: Just to be clear, I'm not saying you are doing anything illegal.
    Last edited by BlueNGold; 08-06-2017 at 09:11 PM.
    Lance is finally home. Whether he becomes our starting PG or he's 6th man, he's getting big minutes and he's here to stay. #llortontnia

  8. #1280
    Pacer Pride, Colts Strong Kid Minneapolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    6,471

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    There's just absolutely no reason to think the way you do, or say the things you say. It's all just complete rubbish.
    There are two types of quarterbacks in the league: Those whom over time, the league figures out ... and those who figure out the league.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Kid Minneapolis For This Useful Post:


  10. #1281
    Member BlueNGold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    23,857

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Minneapolis View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There's just absolutely no reason to think the way you do, or say the things you say. It's all just complete rubbish.
    I just find it ironic that you and Freddie, who clearly support government programs like Medicare and Social Security, would specifically form a business organization that avoids taxes that go to those programs.
    Lance is finally home. Whether he becomes our starting PG or he's 6th man, he's getting big minutes and he's here to stay. #llortontnia

  11. #1282
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    8,678

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    Man if these are his true colors, it's just sad.


  12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ilive4sports For This Useful Post:


  13. #1283
    Member vnzla81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    36
    Posts
    35,185

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    He is such a liar LOL



    @WhatTheFFacts: Studies show that sarcasm enhances the ability of the human mind to solve complex problems!

  14. #1284
    Jimmy did what Jimmy did Bball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    23,656

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    I'll defend Pence here a bit... Considering the current anti-Trump narrative and the way Trump fuels it, Pence would be a fool not to at least lay a little groundwork for some 'what if' scenarios looking forward. Putting aside any talk of impeachment or jail, which I think is about as likely as all the talk about impeachment for Obama or jail for Hillary, there's Trump's age to consider. He might not even want to run for a second term. He and Pence might've already discussed it even for that matter and just don't think that discussion needs to be out there mere months into his first term. Who knows?

    Meanwhile, even if Pence is exploring his political options for the future, he'd be a fool to admit it in this current climate. What's he supposed to say? And assuming it's all preliminary groundwork, what could he say?
    Nuntius was right for a while. I was wrong for a while. But ultimately I was right and Frank Vogel has been let go.

    ------

    "A player who makes a team great is more valuable than a great player. Losing yourself in the group, for the good of the group, that’s teamwork."

    -John Wooden

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Bball For This Useful Post:


  16. #1285
    Member vnzla81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    36
    Posts
    35,185

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    Quote Originally Posted by Bball View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'll defend Pence here a bit... Considering the current anti-Trump narrative and the way Trump fuels it, Pence would be a fool not to at least lay a little groundwork for some 'what if' scenarios looking forward. Putting aside any talk of impeachment or jail, which I think is about as likely as all the talk about impeachment for Obama or jail for Hillary, there's Trump's age to consider. He might not even want to run for a second term. He and Pence might've already discussed it even for that matter and just don't think that discussion needs to be out there mere months into his first term. Who knows?

    Meanwhile, even if Pence is exploring his political options for the future, he'd be a fool to admit it in this current climate. What's he supposed to say? And assuming it's all preliminary groundwork, what could he say?

    Yeah but I thought he was a man of god and all that and those people are not supposed to lie.
    @WhatTheFFacts: Studies show that sarcasm enhances the ability of the human mind to solve complex problems!

  17. #1286
    Grumpy Old Man (PD host) able's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    London UK
    Posts
    9,180

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueNGold View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well, you want the truth right? The culture in Europe is weak which is why they didn't stand up to the Nazi's. The Vatican admits it.
    this nonsens got this poster a 3 month inf raction ban and there is no appeal possible, think before you try and alter history and insult billions of people
    So Long And Thanks For All The Fish.

    If you've done 6 impossible things today?
    Then why not have Breakfast at Milliways!


  18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to able For This Useful Post:


  19. #1287
    Member vnzla81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    36
    Posts
    35,185

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    Quote Originally Posted by able View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    this nonsens got this poster a 3 month inf raction ban and there is no appeal possible, think before you try and alter history and insult billions of people
    Hey man I know we never see screen to screen (see what I did there? ) but seriously thanks for keeping this thread open
    @WhatTheFFacts: Studies show that sarcasm enhances the ability of the human mind to solve complex problems!

  20. #1288
    Member vnzla81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    36
    Posts
    35,185

    Default Re: Political News and Policies


    @WhatTheFFacts: Studies show that sarcasm enhances the ability of the human mind to solve complex problems!

  21. #1289
    Member vnzla81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    36
    Posts
    35,185

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    Thanks to those that voted for this clown ....


    @WhatTheFFacts: Studies show that sarcasm enhances the ability of the human mind to solve complex problems!

  22. #1290
    Member vnzla81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    36
    Posts
    35,185

    Default Re: Political News and Policies


    @WhatTheFFacts: Studies show that sarcasm enhances the ability of the human mind to solve complex problems!

  23. #1291
    LET'S PLAY FOOTBALL Heisenberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    23,953

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Thanks to those that voted for this clown ....


    Hawaiian kids are conducting nuclear cover drills at school. Not a metaphor, they're actually doing that.

    Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

  24. #1292
    Member vnzla81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    36
    Posts
    35,185

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hawaiian kids are conducting nuclear cover drills at school. Not a metaphor, they're actually doing that.

    Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

    I don't think Trumpfters know Hawaii is part of the US so they don't care.
    @WhatTheFFacts: Studies show that sarcasm enhances the ability of the human mind to solve complex problems!

  25. #1293
    I'm on a MAC! graphic-er's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,227

    Default Political News and Policies

    I would have never of thought that any US president post Ww2 would ever be willing to openly elude to using nuclear weapons , I mean this is down right scary.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by graphic-er; 08-10-2017 at 01:20 PM.
    You can't get champagne from a garden hose.

  26. #1294
    LET'S PLAY FOOTBALL Heisenberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    23,953

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    And completely off the cuff, didn't run it by anyone. Just got on the mic and said that stuff cuz he's big strong man.

    Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

  27. #1295
    Member vnzla81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    36
    Posts
    35,185

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    Somebody told him to say that you can tell he repeats that **** like he is still at the apprentice , then he goes with the "and I would like to add" ...
    Last edited by vnzla81; 08-10-2017 at 01:03 PM.
    @WhatTheFFacts: Studies show that sarcasm enhances the ability of the human mind to solve complex problems!

  28. #1296
    I'm on a MAC! graphic-er's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,227

    Default Political News and Policies

    The fallout from even a small scale nuclear war would be devastating for entire world. China would have an all out famine because of the effects it would have on all their agriculture. If China has a famine the entire world will be affected. I'v read estimates that the famine would last up to 10 years


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by graphic-er; 08-10-2017 at 01:28 PM.
    You can't get champagne from a garden hose.

  29. #1297
    Member vnzla81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    36
    Posts
    35,185

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    I knew this clown planned those comments


    @WhatTheFFacts: Studies show that sarcasm enhances the ability of the human mind to solve complex problems!

  30. #1298
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    BEastside
    Posts
    293
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueNGold View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No. First, Pence was born in 1959 so let's correct that. All I am saying is that white males are not admitted into law school as easily as just about anyone else. This is actually an admitted and well known fact. There have been lawsuits over the years about this. Of course, I will say with Pence I don't know his background and even if he applied to IU Bloomington and I don't think it matters.

    Edit: BTW your post just went off the deep end. I'm talking about law school admitting standards and you go wild. Just settle down.

    Here: Please read. https://diversity.umich.edu/admissio.../lawqa.html#q2
    I know you won't see this until you get back in November, but I would encourage you to read the document you posted.

    To wit:
    29% for Caucasian applicants,
    26% for African American applicants,
    35% for Native American applicants,
    25% for Latino applicants,
    22% for Asian American applicants.

    The above is the acceptance rate for UMich law school. The idea that "...white males are not admitted into law school as easily as just about anyone else." is specious on its face. By the numbers you posted above, it is only "easier" to get admitted to UMich law as a Native American. Also, race is never used to determine who is a better candidate when one candidate is more qualified and another less so. Race can only be used as the determining factor between two equally qualified candidates. Those who would have you believe otherwise have their own agenda to sell.

  31. #1299
    Member vnzla81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    36
    Posts
    35,185

    Default Re: Political News and Policies


    @WhatTheFFacts: Studies show that sarcasm enhances the ability of the human mind to solve complex problems!

  32. #1300
    Member vnzla81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    36
    Posts
    35,185

    Default Re: Political News and Policies


    @WhatTheFFacts: Studies show that sarcasm enhances the ability of the human mind to solve complex problems!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •