Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 397

Thread: Political News and Policies

  1. #101
    It is ka Thankee sai Major Cold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Garrett, IN
    Posts
    10,045
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    What I am saying that both sides are so hardliners that they are unwilling to work with each other. Obama's Supreme Court selection should not have been held up. And democrats should not refuse to show up to cabinet hearings. If you honestly do not believe both sides obstruct the other then there really isn't much for discussion here.

  2. #102
    Member vnzla81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    35
    Posts
    33,195

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    Quote Originally Posted by Major Cold View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What I am saying that both sides are so hardliners that they are unwilling to work with each other. Obama's Supreme Court selection should not have been held up. And democrats should not refuse to show up to cabinet hearings. If you honestly do not believe both sides obstruct the other then there really isn't much for discussion here.
    I actually think Democrats are weak AF to tell you the true.

    Of course both sides vote depending on what their donors want so maybe one side is paid to be weak and the other to be stronger and more radical? that's how it seems.


    Edit: hell Obama dissapointed me for been such a weak a**
    @WhatTheFFacts: Studies show that sarcasm enhances the ability of the human mind to solve complex problems!

  3. #103
    Member presto123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Noblesville, IN.
    Posts
    5,992

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I actually think Democrats are weak AF to tell you the true.

    Of course both sides vote depending on what their donors want so maybe one side is paid to be weak and the other to be stronger and more radical? that's how it seems.


    Edit: hell Obama dissapointed me for been such a weak a**
    It's just like the Presidential choice. One side was not ideal, but the other side was so pathetically bad that there was only one choice IMO. This is coming from somebody who is pretty much non partisan. What Obama pulled off with the economy, employment, and healthcare is a minor miracle considering the GOP congressional agenda was to block anything he tried. To compare the Democrats trying to block Trump cabinet positions when the people nominated for those positions are AGAINST the very agencies they are nominated for is ridiculous. By the looks of elections that have already happened since November and the size of anti Trump marches, the GOP hold on power is going to be very short lived. Especially if they break the ACA. They will be sitting ducks and they know it.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to presto123 For This Useful Post:


  5. #104
    Member vnzla81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    35
    Posts
    33,195

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    Not a huge Rachel Maddow fan but man she is kicking a**


    @WhatTheFFacts: Studies show that sarcasm enhances the ability of the human mind to solve complex problems!

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to vnzla81 For This Useful Post:


  7. #105

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    Ya i've been watching. She's been breaking down some **** the last month or two. I dont know who writes and researches for her, but they are nailing it hard.

  8. #106
    Member vnzla81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    35
    Posts
    33,195

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    So it looks like Trump met the Russian ambassador during the election as well


    http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_58...b0e6e6ccb56870
    @WhatTheFFacts: Studies show that sarcasm enhances the ability of the human mind to solve complex problems!

  9. #107

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So it looks like Trump met the Russian ambassador during the election as well


    http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_58...b0e6e6ccb56870
    I dont care if he did or didnt. I dont care if his appointed cabinet did or didnt. I DO care if they lie about it. That's when I think something is up.

    Look, It's not out of the ordinary for a presidential elect or a president or anyone of importance to meet with any ambassador. It really isnt. Now what was talked about might be a different story. If it's lied about is surely a story. But it's not uncommon.

  10. #108

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    That's the big issue i have here. I want to nail Trump and anyone involved with him. But if all we have is that they met with an " Ambassador " of any country. Russia, Iran, North Korea, It dont matter. If that is the only thing we have, than we are kicking down doors for the wrong reason. And quite frankly there are better reasons to kick down doors. I mean Trump gives them to us every day on Twitter.

  11. #109
    Member vnzla81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    35
    Posts
    33,195

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    More stuff

    @WhatTheFFacts: Studies show that sarcasm enhances the ability of the human mind to solve complex problems!

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to vnzla81 For This Useful Post:


  13. #110
    Member vnzla81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    35
    Posts
    33,195

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    Jason Chaffetz is part of that group I was talking about what a clown.

    @WhatTheFFacts: Studies show that sarcasm enhances the ability of the human mind to solve complex problems!

  14. #111
    Member presto123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Noblesville, IN.
    Posts
    5,992

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    Quote Originally Posted by Foul on Smits View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That's the big issue i have here. I want to nail Trump and anyone involved with him. But if all we have is that they met with an " Ambassador " of any country. Russia, Iran, North Korea, It dont matter. If that is the only thing we have, than we are kicking down doors for the wrong reason. And quite frankly there are better reasons to kick down doors. I mean Trump gives them to us every day on Twitter.

    There is just way too much smoke right now for his campaign not to be guilty of treason. You say it's OK to meet with Russian ambassadors and I guess that's true, but when at least 6 people met multiple times with Russian ambassadors and seemingly didn't meet with ambassadors of any other major countries all the while when Russia was hacking into the DNC in order to get Trump elected, then they look guilty as ****. Then we have at least 2 or 3 of them lying about meeting Russian ambassadors. Then we have Trump refusing to release his taxes saying he doesn't do business with Russia when there is plenty of evidence he does. Then we have all these cabinet positions filled with people with ties to Russia in the past. Flynn, Manafort, Tillerson, Ross, on and on. Anybody still supporting Trump at this point is either in denial or anti American. I can't really see it any other way.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to presto123 For This Useful Post:


  16. #112
    Member vnzla81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    35
    Posts
    33,195

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    @WhatTheFFacts: Studies show that sarcasm enhances the ability of the human mind to solve complex problems!

  17. #113
    Member vnzla81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    35
    Posts
    33,195

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    Paul Ryan is one of those #christianvalues people but you can see he doesn't give a **** about the sick (also that is how insurance work lol)



    @WhatTheFFacts: Studies show that sarcasm enhances the ability of the human mind to solve complex problems!

  18. #114
    Member presto123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Noblesville, IN.
    Posts
    5,992

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    So, Trump buddy Nigel Farage caught coming out of a meeting with wiki-leaks Julian Assange. The same Julian Assange that just released damaging leaks on our CIA agencies. This right as FBI's Comey met with Congressional leaders to basically say there is no evidence that Obama had Trump wiretapped. When asked about the Wiki dump, Trump just smiled and refused to condemn wiki-leaks when they are doing serious damage to our country. Trump is putting wiki-leaks(who at this point is pretty much a Russian ally) ahead of our own intelligence agencies. The whole country should be outraged by this point, but I guess some people have to be hit over the head before they are willing to admit our President is a traitor. Don't worry. This is just the beginning.

  19. #115
    Member vnzla81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    35
    Posts
    33,195

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    More new stuff

    @WhatTheFFacts: Studies show that sarcasm enhances the ability of the human mind to solve complex problems!

  20. #116
    Member vnzla81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    35
    Posts
    33,195

    Default Re: Political News and Policies


    @WhatTheFFacts: Studies show that sarcasm enhances the ability of the human mind to solve complex problems!

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to vnzla81 For This Useful Post:


  22. #117
    Member presto123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Noblesville, IN.
    Posts
    5,992

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    I'm starting to feel like the longer the GOP congress goes on like this without holding Trump and his campaign accountable that it will eventually get to the point where the majority of the American public will be leery to ever vote republican again. This might be the last GOP President we see because eyes are being opened.

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to presto123 For This Useful Post:


  24. #118

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    Remember when the Unemployment rate was 4.9% and Trump claimed that was phony and that it was 42 %? But now it's legit.. because he's president.

    How have we gotten here in life.

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to Foul on Smits For This Useful Post:


  26. #119
    Member vnzla81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    35
    Posts
    33,195

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    Roger Stone pretty much admitted he was communicating with the people in charge of hacking the DNC


    https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/statu...06752927199234
    @WhatTheFFacts: Studies show that sarcasm enhances the ability of the human mind to solve complex problems!

  27. #120
    Member presto123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Noblesville, IN.
    Posts
    5,992

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    It is estimated Trump has told over 100 big lies in his first 50 days in office. We can't trust ONE thing this administration says. How is anybody around the world supposed to ever trust the United States now? Answer.....they can't.

  28. #121

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    Quote Originally Posted by presto123 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It is estimated Trump has told over 100 big lies in his first 50 days in office. We can't trust ONE thing this administration says. How is anybody around the world supposed to ever trust the United States now? Answer.....they can't.
    The best part..

    We cant do anything about it. We .. America. Cant do anything. Nothing will happen. And we have to live with it. America right?

  29. #122

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    It's along that same line of thought that tells you that you have to vote because your vote counts... It dont. And your opinion dont count either. So if some jackass takes office and lies his *** off blatantly, there is nothing you can do about it. And it's been proven at this point.

  30. #123
    Member presto123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Noblesville, IN.
    Posts
    5,992

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    Quote Originally Posted by Foul on Smits View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The best part..

    We cant do anything about it. We .. America. Cant do anything. Nothing will happen. And we have to live with it. America right?
    I keep thinking that it has to get to the point where the GOP will realize that this clown and his administration is going to end up destroying the whole party and the reputation of America worldwide. The fact that they are not there yet says everything we need to know. GOP will put party above best interests of the country every time. I do still think that Trump is a sitting duck and it's only a matter of time, but not only is Trump getting exposed, the GOP is getting exposed so I choose to think it will be a good thing in the end.

  31. #124
    #Biggie4NPOY Heisenberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    22,969

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    the craziest part is all the stuff so far is completely administration made. there hasn't been any actual crisis yet. what the hell's gonna happen if there's a major natural disaster or Assad gets overthrown or something?

  32. #125
    Member vnzla81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    35
    Posts
    33,195

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    the craziest part is all the stuff so far is completely administration made. there hasn't been any actual crisis yet. what the hell's gonna happen if there's a major natural disaster or Assad gets overthrown or something?
    He will blame Obama or Killary and get away with it just like the raid.
    @WhatTheFFacts: Studies show that sarcasm enhances the ability of the human mind to solve complex problems!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •