Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 169

Thread: Political News and Policies

  1. #51
    Member presto123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Noblesville, IN.
    Posts
    5,954

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    Funny how Trump supporters are like crickets on this whole topic.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to presto123 For This Useful Post:


  3. #52
    #Biggie4NPOY Heisenberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    22,666

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    Quote Originally Posted by presto123 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Funny how Trump supporters are like crickets on this whole topic.
    Trump sucks and all, but kinda doubt there'd be much nuanced debate

  4. #53
    Member vnzla81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    35
    Posts
    31,653

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    **** keeps getting better and better lol

    Donald Trump Jr. Was Likely Paid at Least $50,000 for Event Held by Hosts Allied With Russia on Syria
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...cid=spartanntp



    Also more proof this guys are not billionaires, why would you go through all that **** to make 50k?
    @WhatTheFFacts: Studies show that sarcasm enhances the ability of the human mind to solve complex problems!

  5. #54

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Donald Trump Jr. Was Likely Paid at Least $50,000 for Event Held by Hosts Allied With Russia on Syria
    And what's wrong with that ??

  6. #55
    Member presto123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Noblesville, IN.
    Posts
    5,954

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    Trump just said during a speech that Sessions should not recuse himself from any Russia investigations. Sorry, that makes Trump look guilty as ****. Trump has appointed multi people to positions with ties to Russia and now we have at least two of them that have lied about communications with Russia. Think about that. What is the more likely scenario? Does it involve the word traitor?

  7. #56
    --------- freddielewis14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    5,748

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    This thread is allowed??

    I know all this stuff the Trump administration is affiliated with is terrible. Perjury, constant lying, racism, sexism, espionage, etc.

    But at the end of the day, not much is going to come about because republicans will be fine with it all in the name of lower taxes for the rich and lower quality of life for the old/young poor.

  8. #57
    Member presto123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Noblesville, IN.
    Posts
    5,954

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    Quote Originally Posted by freddielewis14 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This thread is allowed??

    I know all this stuff the Trump administration is affiliated with is terrible. Perjury, constant lying, racism, sexism, espionage, etc.

    But at the end of the day, not much is going to come about because republicans will be fine with it all in the name of lower taxes for the rich and lower quality of life for the old/young poor.
    I disagree. Eyes are being opened about the GOP like never before. Trump will end up being an albatross that drags them all down the longer they continue to cover for him and put party interests above country. You don't think at least some of them are worried about losing their seats thus losing their power? You don't think people will rebel if they leave 30 million out in the cold without health insurance? I almost feel like their party is at the beginning of an unraveling. Maybe it's just wishful thinking.

  9. #58
    --------- freddielewis14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    5,748

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    Quote Originally Posted by presto123 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I disagree. Eyes are being opened about the GOP like never before. Trump will end up being an albatross that drags them all down the longer they continue to cover for him and put party interests above country. You don't think at least some of them are worried about losing their seats thus losing their power? You don't think people will rebel if they leave 30 million out in the cold without health insurance? I almost feel like their party is at the beginning of an unraveling. Maybe it's just wishful thinking.
    I mean, look at what has happened and Trump's approval rating among republicans continues to go up or be the same.

    Sure, eventually a wave of dems will be elected (much like the aftermath of any major victory year for the opposite party) but I'm saying not much will change as far as the next 4 years.

  10. #59
    Member presto123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Noblesville, IN.
    Posts
    5,954

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    His approval rating among the vast majority of the country continues to go down. At a record low in fact.

  11. #60
    --------- freddielewis14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    5,748

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    Quote Originally Posted by presto123 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    His approval rating among the vast majority of the country continues to go down. At a record low in fact.
    Im not talking about 4 years from now, I'm talking about republicans getting primaried in midterms.

  12. #61
    Member presto123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Noblesville, IN.
    Posts
    5,954

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    Also, NYT reporting that meetings took place in European cities between Trump campaign members and Russian ambassadors BEFORE the election. Sessions made no mention today of meetings overseas. If it wasn't Sessions, then it was somebody else on the Trump team. This is verified supposedly by the countries themselves. IMO that should make the whole election invalid and is enough for impeachment. This is only the beginning folks. I feel like Trump is a sitting duck right now.
    Last edited by presto123; 03-02-2017 at 05:19 PM.

  13. #62
    Member vnzla81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    35
    Posts
    31,653

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    Check this out


    @WhatTheFFacts: Studies show that sarcasm enhances the ability of the human mind to solve complex problems!

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to vnzla81 For This Useful Post:


  15. #63
    Member vnzla81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    35
    Posts
    31,653

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    And also this


    @WhatTheFFacts: Studies show that sarcasm enhances the ability of the human mind to solve complex problems!

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to vnzla81 For This Useful Post:


  17. #64
    --------- freddielewis14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    5,748

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    Yaw realize for Trump to be impeached a republican controlled chambers of congress would have to do it right? Nothing is gonna happen.

  18. #65
    Member presto123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Noblesville, IN.
    Posts
    5,954

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    Quote Originally Posted by freddielewis14 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yaw realize for Trump to be impeached a republican controlled chambers of congress would have to do it right? Nothing is gonna happen.
    If enough evidence comes out they will be pressured to do it.

  19. #66
    Member vnzla81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    35
    Posts
    31,653

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    Quote Originally Posted by freddielewis14 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yaw realize for Trump to be impeached a republican controlled chambers of congress would have to do it right? Nothing is gonna happen.
    I don't care about impeachment as it takes too long, all I want him to do is pull a Nixon.


    @WhatTheFFacts: Studies show that sarcasm enhances the ability of the human mind to solve complex problems!

  20. #67
    --------- freddielewis14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    5,748

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't care about impeachment as it takes too long, all I want him to do is pull a Nixon.


    Now quitting I could get into

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to freddielewis14 For This Useful Post:


  22. #68
    Member presto123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Noblesville, IN.
    Posts
    5,954

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    Like a former intelligence leader said last night, it's like we are in the twilight zone right now that 25% of the country doesn't care right now that a hostile foreign enemy basically stole our democratic system. More and more evidence is there. It might be a stretch, but at this point who's to say Putin didn't pick Trump's campaign staff and his cabinet for him? It is like a Russian men's club with the connections. If there is truth to the dossier then Putin has plenty of blackmail material. Pretty sure there are agencies here wanting to track down the British intelligence guy who came out with the dossier right now because it is looking more and more credible and they want to talk to him about what he knows. I just hope Putin didn't get to the guy already.

  23. #69
    --------- freddielewis14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    5,748

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    Quote Originally Posted by presto123 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If enough evidence comes out they will be pressured to do it.
    Pressure from who? Republicans love Trump and Putin...

    http://www.latimes.com/politics/wash...htmlstory.html

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.was...hot-right-now/

    Republicans win state elections and don't care about these issues. It's sad, but it is what it is. To us being associated with racism and espionage is terrible, but republicans don't care so there's no pressure.

    The hope is that this turns the middle voters and they come out in droves. One must keep in mind Trump received less votes than Romney, so it's on the democrats to run candidates that can win during midterms and next presidential election.

  24. #70
    Member presto123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Noblesville, IN.
    Posts
    5,954

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    We'll disagree on this one. Trump will be impeached by the end of the year.

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to presto123 For This Useful Post:


  26. #71
    --------- freddielewis14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    5,748

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    Quote Originally Posted by presto123 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We'll disagree on this one. Trump will be impeached by the end of the year.
    I hope you're right, I used to respect republicans even though I disagreed with them. Supporting this stuff you have no choice but to question integrity.

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to freddielewis14 For This Useful Post:


  28. #72
    Member vnzla81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    35
    Posts
    31,653

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    Quote Originally Posted by presto123 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We'll disagree on this one. Trump will be impeached by the end of the year.
    I rather have him quitting, impeachment takes years.
    @WhatTheFFacts: Studies show that sarcasm enhances the ability of the human mind to solve complex problems!

  29. #73
    --------- freddielewis14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    5,748

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I rather have him quitting, impeachment takes years.
    Quitting is more realistic, but I would rather impeachment. Because it takes longer it would tie up the administration into a lame duck term. Quitting would mean Pence and neo cons would get to work ASAP.

  30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to freddielewis14 For This Useful Post:


  31. #74
    Member presto123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Noblesville, IN.
    Posts
    5,954

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    Why are the European countries with info about Trump campaign being secretive about what they know? I feel like the public needs to know with so many Trump supporters refusing to believe. Is it because it could sabotage any investigation? I have no faith in Comey to be impartial after what he pulled right before the election. He was all too willing to leak useless info on Clinton, but let it be Trump and he won't release a morsel of info.

  32. #75
    Member vnzla81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    35
    Posts
    31,653

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    Now Trump people were meeting with Russians during the GOP convention, this thing is happening quicker than I thought.
    @WhatTheFFacts: Studies show that sarcasm enhances the ability of the human mind to solve complex problems!

  33. The Following User Says Thank You to vnzla81 For This Useful Post:


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •