Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Thread: Political News and Policies

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Political News and Policies

Quote Originally Posted by presto123 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Losing? By all accounts that was a win by Dems. Extremely close race in a deep red state with Dems putting up a cowboy hat wearing folk singer with no political experience. GOP are worried and they have every right to be. Watch what happens in deep red Georgia election coming up. That is the real barometer. Also, not helping GOP cause being that we have a traitor administration in the WH. Secret channel espionage going on. Might want to jump off the Russia side and back onto America before it's too late.
    Sorry, but that's a loss for the Democrats. A win is winning the seat. They didn't. Besides, a politician who injures a reporter is a hero to Trump supporters, so I don't think the massive amount of early voters would have made a difference.

It's the same thing in Georgia. A win is winning the seat, not coming close. There's no moral victories.
    #DBAP

Quote Originally Posted by shags View Post
    Sorry, but that's a loss for the Democrats. A win is winning the seat. They didn't. Besides, a politician who injures a reporter is a hero to Trump supporters, so I don't think the massive amount of early voters would have made a difference.

It's the same thing in Georgia. A win is winning the seat, not coming close. There's no moral victories.

Give me a break. Trump won that State by 21 points or something. Dems haven't won that seat in 20 years. The fact that it was close as it was in a state Dems wouldn't even bother with most times shows the real trend. When Trump gets exposed it's only going to get worse. Treason has a way of doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by shags View Post
    Sorry, but that's a loss for the Democrats. A win is winning the seat. They didn't. Besides, a politician who injures a liberal reporter is a hero to Trump supporters, so I don't think the massive amount of early voters would have made a difference.

Fixed.

Just kidding, btw. There are some radicals on the fringes of both parties who wouldn't mind people getting hurt. But let's face it. Most of the violent protests are led by liberals. Don't you agree? Heck, most of the violence in our cities is committed by people who are raised (or more often not raised) by liberals.

There is a song called Imagine by the famous liberal John Lennon. Imagine a nation without liberals. Drastically reduced crime. Gangs in the 21st century? Nope. Much, much lower criminal justice costs. Much greater morals and less disease because of it. Less people with their hands out wanting a gift instead of working for it. There probably wouldn't be bums on the street because no bleeding heart liberals would be feeding the bears. They would either be helped by churches or food pantries. Less drug addiction and the related crime because the stupid border would have been closed a long time ago. No Barack Obama, John Kerry, Elizabeth Warren and Hillary Clinton. No Al Gore, although there is a downside there since the internet wouldn't exist.

How much more could we accomplish if we didn't have to deal with a class of people who cause so many problems and drag the nation down...always wanting handouts?
    Lance is finally home. Whether he becomes our starting PG or he's 6th man, he's getting big minutes and he's here to stay. #llortontnia

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by BlueNGold View Post
    Fixed.

Just kidding, btw. There are some radicals on the fringes of both parties who wouldn't mind people getting hurt. But let's face it. Most of the violent protests are led by liberals. Don't you agree? Heck, most of the violence in our cities is committed by people who are raised (or more often not raised) by liberals.

There is a song called Imagine by the famous liberal John Lennon. Imagine a nation without liberals. Drastically reduced crime. Gangs in the 21st century? Nope. Much, much lower criminal justice costs. Much greater morals and less disease because of it. Less people with their hands out wanting a gift instead of working for it. There probably wouldn't be bums on the street because no bleeding heart liberals would be feeding the bears. They would either be helped by churches or food pantries. Less drug addiction and the related crime because the stupid border would have been closed a long time ago. No Barack Obama, John Kerry, Elizabeth Warren and Hillary Clinton. No Al Gore, although there is a downside there since the internet wouldn't exist.

How much more could we accomplish if we didn't have to deal with a class of people who cause so many problems and drag the nation down...always wanting handouts?
    Imagine a world without liberals? Imagine a world without . . .

1. The 8 hour work day
    2. Overtime pay
    3. Federal minimum wage
    4. G.I. Bill of Rights, which provides funds and programs for veterans
    5. Outlawing discrimination against minorities and women
    6. Social Security
    7. Medicare
    8. The Clean Water Act and the EPA (BNG be like, "I'd have poisoned the water in Flint too.")
    9. FMLA
    10. Installation of electricity in rural areas
    11. Women having the right to vote
    12. Child labor laws

The world would be so much better without all of those things. ****ing liberals!
    #DBAP

Quote Originally Posted by BlueNGold View Post
    Fixed.

I can't even fathom this post. You are like Trump that blames the other side on everything you are doing. Trump/GOP supporters are the ones with the guns threatening and carrying out violence far more often. Trump dog whistled and they all crawled out from under their rocks. Trump has divided the country even more and has shown no desire to try and bring Americans together. He is a chaos agent. Do you even pay attention to how each side talks on social media? It's disgusting. Many are what I call "fake Christians" that hold up their religion like a badge all the while spewing hate and division. It's disgusting and everything wrong with America.

Felonies regardless of any collusion:

-Obstruction of Justice by @POTUS
    -Perjury by Sessions
    -False Stmts by Flynn
    -False Stmts by #Kushner

oh....but Hillary had a private phone. The hypocrisy by GOP and supporters is never ending. GOP Congress is practically anti-American at this point. Everything pointing to espionage with a foreign enemy at this point and they have voted 8 times to block the release of Trump tax returns. What are they afraid of? What are GOP supporters on here afraid of? We all know as soon as those taxes are revealed it's all over for Trump regardless of any Russian collusion. Ask yourself how you can support that.

If the Kushner story wasn't true, then the WH would have debunked it by now. Their silence speaks volumes. I guess Angela Merkel is now the leader of the free world. Sad.
    Last edited by presto123; 05-28-2017 at 06:00 PM.

I can't even fathom this post. You are like Trump that blames the other side on everything you are doing. Trump/GOP supporters are the ones with the guns threatening and carrying out violence far more often. Trump dog whistled and they all crawled out from under their rocks. Trump has divided the country even more and has shown no desire to try and bring Americans together. He is a chaos agent. Do you even pay attention to how each side talks on social media? It's disgusting. Many are what I call "fake Christians" that hold up their religion like a badge all the while spewing hate and division. It's disgusting and everything wrong with America.
    Trump and GOP supporters are two totally different groups. Just because both oppose liberals does NOT mean they are at all the same. I would say the majority of people who voted for Donald Trump or at least 50% don't like him. I am disgusted with him myself. That does NOT mean I was about to let Hillary Clinton come to power. Our best hope is to get Trump impeached and removed...and Mike Pence to come to power.

Many are "fake Christians"? I'm not sure how you happen to know that...and that there are "many" out there compared to their total numbers. I will agree that if you are talking about Trump he may qualify as one. He's proven that by his statements. But speaking of hate, don't be hating them either. Discerning between what is right and wrong and standing up strong for that doesn't make people haters. The fact is, they may well be right.
    Last edited by BlueNGold; 05-28-2017 at 06:54 PM.
    Lance is finally home. Whether he becomes our starting PG or he's 6th man, he's getting big minutes and he's here to stay. #llortontnia

Felonies regardless of any collusion:

-Obstruction of Justice by @POTUS
    -Perjury by Sessions
    -False Stmts by Flynn
    -False Stmts by #Kushner

oh....but Hillary had a private phone. The hypocrisy by GOP and supporters is never ending. GOP Congress is practically anti-American at this point. Everything pointing to espionage with a foreign enemy at this point and they have voted 8 times to block the release of Trump tax returns. What are they afraid of? What are GOP supporters on here afraid of? We all know as soon as those taxes are revealed it's all over for Trump regardless of any Russian collusion. Ask yourself how you can support that.

If the Kushner story wasn't true, then the WH would have debunked it by now. Their silence speaks volumes. I guess Angela Merkel is now the leader of the free world. Sad.
    I'm fine with Trump/Kushner going down in flames. As for Hillary...talk about hypocrisy...the queen of the downtrodden. What an incredible liar. She and Billy gave speeches to Wall Street for tens of millions of dollars:

http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/05/politi...paid-speeches/

In the Trump era, this really isn't about right or left to me. This is about those who fight for liberty and those against it. Even after Trump is gone, we will always be a country who allowed him to become President. It will take a long time to live that down.

In the Trump era, this really isn't about right or left to me. This is about those who fight for liberty and those against it. Even after Trump is gone, we will always be a country who allowed him to become President. It will take a long time to live that down.
    That's so melodramatic. Hillary Clinton is easily as bad of a person as Donald Trump. Read this closely.

She lied to the faces of the parents of American service people who died at Benghazi...while standing next to their children's coffins..and she lied for political reasons. She lied to hide the fact her policies led directly to that incident. Policies that they would not have much of a footprint in Libya, even though the ambassador asked for protection. She knew he had asked for protection, denied that protection because the plan was to show they could draw down personnel and then LIED about that to the faces of the parents. That is beyond the pale, well beyond whatever idiot Trump says or does.

Edit: What Hillary did with Benghazi makes her email scandal look like nothing. We all know her best expertise is lying. But many people don't really understand the issue with Benghazi. The policy that led to that incident was the cornerstone of their liberal foreign policy. A policy they were hell bent on pushing through, regardless of what the ambassador wanted. A policy that had roots throughout the Democratic Party. Heck, it had decades in the making...all the way back to Viet Nam. It was core, fundamental foreign policy on the liberal side. But THEN it was exposed for what it is: wrong headed foreign policy. Even they knew at that point..."Gee, I think we must have had this entirely wrong". It had to have been upsetting, even disorienting to them. What is a person to think when they cannot avoid facing the fact their long held beliefs were wrong? Had to have been a tough pill to swallow, but they were able to lie through that...
    Last edited by BlueNGold; 05-28-2017 at 09:35 PM.