Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Political News and Policies

Default Political News and Policies

Keep respectful and keep us informed. Go!

Chances this Russia/Trump investigation turns to impeachment or even prosecution? I want to hear the tapes where Trump campaign aides are colluding with Russian intelligence. Reportedly countries from Europe and even the Baltic states have been tapping calls and emails since way before the election. I get the feeling the shoe is about to drop.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to presto123 For This Useful Post:

Default Re: Political News and Policies

It's bigger than watergate I think we are only seeing the tip of the iceberg, this is YUGE.
    @WhatTheFFacts: Studies show that sarcasm enhances the ability of the human mind to solve complex problems!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vnzla81 For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo

the POTUS is fielding calls and sending tweets from his personal Galaxy 3. not some super encrypted Blackberry, a Galaxy 3 burner.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    the POTUS is fielding calls and sending tweets from his personal Galaxy 3. not some super encrypted Blackberry, a Galaxy 3 burner.
    But the emails though ...
    @WhatTheFFacts: Studies show that sarcasm enhances the ability of the human mind to solve complex problems!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to vnzla81 For This Useful Post:

There are reports that Putin employed over 1,000 people to spread fake news about Clinton and the left during the campaign season. So ironic that the "fake news" slogan that so many Trump supporters like to shout about for every story they don't like is the exact thing that they fell for to get us in this disastrous mess we are now in. History will not look on them kindly. I'm pretty much non partisan and am not a Clinton fan by any stretch, but I could see right through that con man from the beginning. It boggles the mind that so many couldn't.
    Last edited by presto123; 02-20-2017 at 05:06 PM.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to presto123 For This Useful Post:

Russia's ambassador for the united nations died this morning in NY, nothing suspicious here.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vnzla81 For This Useful Post:

Almost makes you wonder if Putin had him poisoned. He may have been one of the guys Trump's campaign was colluding with. Unfortunately, I am sure the body will be returned to Russia with no chance of an autopsy being performed.

Edit: Where is the last place this guy ate at? I'm guessing Trump Grill. haha!

Also, where are the Trump supporters? It's like crickets in here. Step forward and defend your candidate.
    Last edited by presto123; 02-20-2017 at 06:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by presto123 View Post
    Almost makes you wonder if Putin had him poisoned. He may have been one of the guys Trump's campaign was colluding with. Unfortunately, I am sure the body will be returned to Russia with no chance of an autopsy being performed.
    The Russian spies that were connected to the British spy who investigated the Dossiers thing were found dead few weeks ago, crazy stuff is happening right now.

Also the British spy disappeared and nobody knows what happened to him.

Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    The Russian spies that were connected to the British spy who investigated the Dossiers thing were found dead few weeks ago, crazy stuff is happening right now.

Also the British spy disappeared and nobody knows what happened to him.

Why did he have to disappear if he were a British spy? I'm thinking his own country would offer some protection for him in that regard. We can't even offer him asylum here right now considering who is running Washington and Congress right now.

Why did he have to disappear if he were a British spy? I'm thinking his own country would offer some protection for him in that regard. We can't even offer him asylum here right now considering who is running Washington and Congress right now.
    I have no idea but the report is he left everything and dissapeared.

This video blew my mind

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vnzla81 For This Useful Post:

Any Trump supporters want to step up to the plate and say why you voted for him and what you think of the job he is doing?

Now the Billionaire was OK to come here but got arrested when he was coming out of the building because it looks like Spain wants a piece of him also (I don't believe it)

U.S. extradition OK'd for Ukrainian billionaire indicted in Chicago and linked to Trump

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/n...221-story.html

Any Trump supporters want to step up to the plate and say why you voted for him and what you think of the job he is doing?
    I voted for him because of multiple Clinton lies, years of standard politicians not making the changes needed, Bernie pulling Hillary and the entire Democratic party further to the left, and of course I prefer conservative judges on the supreme court. Trump, while he said stupid **** a lot, at least told you what he thinks. He's obviously not perfect, but this is his first taste of politics so I am willing to give him some time to adjust.

As for how good of a job he's doing, I think it's too early to tell. The only significant thing he's done so far is really that travel ban, which while I agree with it in principle, there were some changes that needed to be made to it (green card holders being exempt for one). I mean in actuality if you're declaring Trump an awful president, or someone who needs to be impeached or whatever, I really highly doubt you're looking at him through an unbiased lens, and i'd bet you probably had your mind made up about him before he even got in office. I also find it annoying people claim that his administration is having communication issues or is in "disarray", while the Democrats block half of his cabinet.
    Last edited by BlueCollarColts; 02-22-2017 at 07:05 PM.

^^^^There is ample evidence that your candidate is one of the biggest American traitors of all time and you talk about the Democrats daring to fight back? Only Trump supporters can try and justify that. Not to mention those cabinet positions are being filled with the swamp and with people out to destroy the very agencies they are being assigned to. Exactly what has Trump accomplished so far other than play golf every weekend and lie to the press? You will have to admit you were conned one of these days. Might as well start now....

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to presto123 For This Useful Post:

^^^^There is ample evidence that your candidate is one of the biggest American traitors of all time and you talk about the Democrats daring to fight back? Only Trump supporters can try and justify that. Not to mention those cabinet positions are being filled with the swamp and with people out to destroy the very agencies they are being assigned to. Exactly what has Trump accomplished so far other than play golf every weekend and lie to the press? You will have to admit you were conned one of these days. Might as well start now....
    American traitor... Come on now.

Build the wall and Mexico will pay for it? Nope

Drain the swamp? Not going to happen

Going to show his taxes? Not happening

Not only that but it's obvious he is looting like nobody has ever done before, his wife cost 14 million month because she wants to stay in her gold tower, Obama got criticize and his whole family cost 14 millions a year.

Also a lot of that money is going back to his pocket because he is renting the tower to the government together with his golf course where he spends every weekend to play golf now.

Trump supporters got played and is not even funny as we are all paying for it.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vnzla81 For This Useful Post:

And let's not forget his kids opening Trump towers all over the world while putting the bill on tax payers, crazy stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    And let's not forget his kids opening Trump towers all over the world while putting the bill on tax payers, crazy stuff.
    He's always done what helps his businesses the most. I'm not going to slam the guy for making the most money. Blame the system not the guy.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by BlueCollarColts View Post
    He's always done what helps his businesses the most. I'm not going to slam the guy for making the most money. Blame the system not the guy.
    Are you kidding me? So the Clinton lies were too much, but the man abusing the power he has now is the systems fault.

I can't. I honestly can't.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ilive4sports For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

You don't run for president to make more money.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ilive4sports For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ilive4sports View Post
    You don't run for president to make more money.
    The funny thing is to this day if you look at the line of people at his "rallies", it looks like a crowd that would be lined up outside a Lynyrd Skynyrd concert. Why in the h*** would ANY of these people think a "so called" billionaire would have their best interests at heart? Why? Because they are the least common denominator. Otherwise....easiest to be conned by lies by a celebrity bullshitter out for his own interests. Colluding with a foreign enemy to achieve those goals to boot. Sad time for America, but at least the decent side has been awoken like nothing we have seen since maybe the 1960's. Thank GOD the Trump side is only 38% and shrinking daily. #RESIST
    Last edited by presto123; 02-23-2017 at 04:12 AM.

I guess Trump is matching his record of lying every 2-3 minutes at his rallies during the campaign season. Some things never change. He hasn't gone a day without lying to the public since his inauguration.
    Last edited by presto123; 02-23-2017 at 05:36 AM.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to presto123 For This Useful Post:

Imagine Hillary doing this ****

One month in government has already spent 4 weekends golfing (let's not forget that money goes to his pocket)