Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Political News and Policies

Default Re: Political News and Policies

Quote Originally Posted by presto123 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You retired or maybe you conned your voters who still can't bring themselves to admit it.
    I asked some Trump voters this morning if they regret this whole thing, so far they are happy they have a white guy back as their president but nothing else.

They also came up with a bs excuses about how Mexico is going to pay for the wall LOL
    @WhatTheFFacts: Studies show that sarcasm enhances the ability of the human mind to solve complex problems!

Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    I asked some Trump voters this morning if they regret this whole thing, so far they are happy they have a white guy back as their president but nothing else.

They also came up with a bs excuses about how Mexico is going to pay for the wall LOL
    The saying "No such thing as a free lunch" doesn't resonate with his voters. They are a bunch of deplorables, because they are so uninformed about basic economics and the constitution.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You can't get champagne from a garden hose.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to graphic-er For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo

Welp Spicer just got himself fired

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Welp Spicer just got himself fired

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
    Lol. How do they hire people like this?

Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post

Forgot to ad that the guy I was talking to has very bad teeth issues, I told him about Bernie been the guy and he was like "oh he sucks because he wants to give us free health and that is communism" :

In my mind I was like "you clown if anybody in this country needs free health is your dumba$$ so you can get that horrible mouth fixed"

He got this **** going on and he is ok with building the stupid wall ........

@WhatTheFFacts: Studies show that sarcasm enhances the ability of the human mind to solve complex problems!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to vnzla81 For This Useful Post:

BREAKING NEWS: US prepared for preemptive strike on North Korea. They better put a rush on this Russia investigation before Trump blows up the world. On that front, The Guardian(pretty reliable news source) reports that the US has "concrete evidence" of Trump/Russia collusion. I've always had a funny feeling for at least a year now that if Trump were ever cornered and knew he was going down that he would just launch nukes for the hell of it. To take out people with him.(even had a dream about it) Hope to hell I'm wrong on that one.

https://twitter.com/Slate/status/852563240307613696

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Gorsuch getting confirmed to the Supreme Court was a great moment for the Trump administration. Republicans completely owned tone-deaf Democrats at their own game. Democrats were the ones who politicized the Supreme Court back in the late 80's in the early 90's with their hateful treatment of Bork and Thomas. They also filibustered Bush Appeals Court nominees. Glad to see the Republicans win a nasty game this time around. The judicial branch used to be prestigious and above hateful politics, but the Democrats unfortunately politicized it.

Thanks Harry Reid for foolishly implementing the nuclear option four years ago. Fitting that this nasty bitter partisan is largely responsible for Gorsuch. What goes around comes around.

Quote Originally Posted by Sollozzo View Post
    Gorsuch getting confirmed to the Supreme Court was a great moment for the Trump administration. Republicans completely owned tone-deaf Democrats at their own game. Democrats were the ones who politicized the Supreme Court back in the late 80's in the early 90's with their hateful treatment of Bork and Thomas. They also filibustered Bush Appeals Court nominees. Glad to see the Republicans win a nasty game this time around. The judicial branch used to be prestigious and above hateful politics, but the Democrats unfortunately politicized it.

Thanks Harry Reid for foolishly implementing the nuclear option four years ago. Fitting that this nasty bitter partisan is largely responsible for Gorsuch. What goes around comes around.
    It's pretty much the ONLY thing Trump has accomplished.(and he didn't do anything but nominate) What a lame President.

Germany, Britain, France, Netherlands, Estonia, Poland, Australia now confirmed to have turned over evidence to US authorities. Multiple campaign surrogates talked with Russian intelligence starting way back in 2015 and continuing all through election season. What reason would all those surrogates have to talk to Russian spies that many times and for that long? Why would these countries turn over these communications if there wasn't damning evidence on them? Some of our allies have already said there is evidence of Trump/Russia collusion on their intercepts. FBI either gets to the bottom of this or my bet is these countries tell us exactly what was said in those intercepted communications. This may be another check on our intelligence in case there is any partisanship going on.
    Last edited by presto123; 04-14-2017 at 05:48 PM.