Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 232930313233
Results 801 to 825 of 825

Thread: Political News and Policies

  1. #801
    Member vnzla81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    36
    Posts
    34,924

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    What a clown


    @WhatTheFFacts: Studies show that sarcasm enhances the ability of the human mind to solve complex problems!

  2. #802
    Your New Starting PG BlueNGold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    23,622

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The guy with cancer is going to the senate to remove healthcare from people with cancer, what a maverick



    Bull. This carcass, Obamacare, is a hot, steaming pile. If something isn't done in the next 3-4 months it will be a complete disaster for everyone. My own insurance has gone up OVER 400% over the last 2 years...and it keeps going up. Actually, I don't have insurance as of June 30th because I refuse to pay that much for it. The Individual health market is the absolute worst problem.

    Insurance companies have abandoned this thing because it was DOA. Someone with a little more sense is going to have to design it properly. It's a shame Congress cannot work together.
    Last edited by BlueNGold; 07-25-2017 at 06:10 PM.
    Lance is finally home. Whether he becomes our starting PG or he's 6th man, he's getting big minutes and he's here to stay. #llortontnia

  3. #803
    Your New Starting PG BlueNGold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    23,622

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I see what you are doing, you can start blaming the Orange clown and admit you were wrong for voting for him any time now (lets try an explanation without Hillary or Obama been mentioned once).
    A significant percentage of people who voted for Orange Clown did so to stop Evil and Crooked Hillary. I am still quite pleased with my choice.
    Lance is finally home. Whether he becomes our starting PG or he's 6th man, he's getting big minutes and he's here to stay. #llortontnia

  4. #804
    Member vnzla81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    36
    Posts
    34,924

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueNGold View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Bull. This carcass, Obamacare, is a hot, steaming pile. If something isn't done in the next 3-4 months it will be a complete disaster for everyone. My own insurance has gone up OVER 400% over the last 2 years...and it keeps going up. Actually, I don't have insurance as of June 30th because I refuse to pay that much for it. The Individual health market is the absolute worst problem.

    Insurance companies have abandoned this thing because it was DOA. Someone with a little more sense is going to have to design it properly. It's a shame Congress cannot work together.


    True and that is because they want to make as much as they can that's the only reason why they are abandoning Obamacare.
    @WhatTheFFacts: Studies show that sarcasm enhances the ability of the human mind to solve complex problems!

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vnzla81 For This Useful Post:


  6. #805
    Member vnzla81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    36
    Posts
    34,924

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueNGold View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    A significant percentage of people who voted for Orange Clown did so to stop Evil and Crooked Hillary. I am still quite pleased with my choice.
    Glad you finally came out of the closet lol
    @WhatTheFFacts: Studies show that sarcasm enhances the ability of the human mind to solve complex problems!

  7. #806

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueNGold View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I am still quite pleased with my choice.
    H2h3az3n_400x400.jpg

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dr. Hibbert For This Useful Post:


  9. #807
    Your New Starting PG BlueNGold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    23,622

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Glad you finally came out of the closet lol
    However you want to interpret it. Two horrible choices. I would vote for him 100 times straight if facing Hillary. I would probably vote for Bernie though it would be very close.
    Lance is finally home. Whether he becomes our starting PG or he's 6th man, he's getting big minutes and he's here to stay. #llortontnia

  10. #808
    Member vnzla81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    36
    Posts
    34,924

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueNGold View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    However you want to interpret it. Two horrible choices. I would vote for him 100 times straight if facing Hillary. I would probably vote for Bernie though it would be very close.
    Of course you would Hillary smells like sulfur after all ...
    @WhatTheFFacts: Studies show that sarcasm enhances the ability of the human mind to solve complex problems!

  11. #809
    Your New Starting PG BlueNGold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    23,622

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course you would Hillary smells like sulfur after all ...
    Trump is bad. He smells. He's not as bad as the media makes him out to be. As long as the media does that, I am far more likely to give him the benefit of the doubt. At the same time, I am dying for him to get impeached in removed.

    Compare to Hillary. I would be hoping that she get assassinated....oh...not really. But I really despise her. There may not be a single person on earth I despise more and that includes Obama, John Kerry and the rest of the liberal morons.
    Lance is finally home. Whether he becomes our starting PG or he's 6th man, he's getting big minutes and he's here to stay. #llortontnia

  12. #810
    I'm on a MAC! graphic-er's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,193

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueNGold View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Bull. This carcass, Obamacare, is a hot, steaming pile. If something isn't done in the next 3-4 months it will be a complete disaster for everyone. My own insurance has gone up OVER 400% over the last 2 years...and it keeps going up. Actually, I don't have insurance as of June 30th because I refuse to pay that much for it. The Individual health market is the absolute worst problem.

    Insurance companies have abandoned this thing because it was DOA. Someone with a little more sense is going to have to design it properly. It's a shame Congress cannot work together.
    This has been my biggest gripe about Obamacare, and why i won't be too sad if they repeal it. it simply is not affordable unless you are already poor and get a sizable subsidy. I've added it up for my family coverage and i'd be paying about $800 a month for premiums, with a $12000 family deductible, some family deductibles were $18,000. Quite simply, that isn't insurance. You would be better off paying cash for everything at that kind of $$$. Plain and simple if I had to fork out the full $22K in healthcare expenses in one years time just for the insurance to kick in and pay their 60-80%, i'd be broke, i'd lose my house, probably have to sell one of our 2 cars. None of it would matter at that point. I might as well take my chances and not have to fork over $800 a month and just save that money back for any health expenses.

    Good thing my wife was a fantastic plan through her work.


    Heck it would be less expensive to just have everyone on the individual market join medicare and pay the premiums. Any small business employer who doesn't want offer health insurance just pay 75% medicare premiums and the employee pays the other 25%. Why not just make medicare the base level insurance that everyone gets unless they're employer can offer something better? Seniors already pay extra for Medicare Advantage, So it would seem like Medicare would be perfect for young people and and act as a base level of insurance.

    If they repeal it, then they need to redesign the entire system to foster consumer awareness, and competition. So no more not knowing how much a procedure costs until we submit it to insurance BS. Prices have to be published. Doctors should move to a membership model and just forget insurance all together. Charge a monthly membership plan and that covers a list of illnesses and treatments. Then Doctors would be paid based on how good they actually are, and not a pay per procedure model. Not exactly sure how that would translate to hospitals though.
    You can't get champagne from a garden hose.

  13. #811
    Jimmy did what Jimmy did Bball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    23,548

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    Single payer. That's it. Figure out how to make it happen. Tweak it as needed and move on.

    That's assuming we want medical care for everyone. Otherwise, just admit that we're not interested in the same level of medical care for everyone so everyone knows where the politicians actually stand.
    Nuntius was right for a while. I was wrong for a while. But ultimately I was right and Frank Vogel has been let go.

    ------

    "A player who makes a team great is more valuable than a great player. Losing yourself in the group, for the good of the group, that’s teamwork."

    -John Wooden

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Bball For This Useful Post:


  15. #812

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    WTF is this?! This dude has never read the damn Constitution, and people on this board are pleased with their choices.



  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr. Hibbert For This Useful Post:


  17. #813
    Can see thru wooden doors dal9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,146

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Hibbert View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    WTF is this?! This dude has never read the damn Constitution, and people on this board are pleased with their choices.


    not bad for an atheist, gotta admit

  18. #814
    Your New Starting PG BlueNGold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    23,622

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    You guys get upset by Trump's asinine statements.

    I get upset by Hillary Clinton standing at the coffin of fallen soldiers lying in the faces of their parents all to protect her agenda.

    Really, if some of you really understood what Benghazi meant, you would be disgusted. It was really the foundation of liberal foreign policy that was exposed and they did everything to cover it up because it clearly showed the flaws. Flaws that conservatives have been talking about for years. It is the single worst thing I've ever seen in my 51 years in terms of politics.

    In any event, Hillary isn't president because she is the most dishonest, evil politician the USA has ever had run for president. That is simply a fact.
    Lance is finally home. Whether he becomes our starting PG or he's 6th man, he's getting big minutes and he's here to stay. #llortontnia

  19. #815
    --------- freddielewis14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    7,801

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueNGold View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You guys get upset by Trump's asinine statements.

    I get upset by Hillary Clinton standing at the coffin of fallen soldiers lying in the faces of their parents all to protect her agenda.

    Really, if some of you really understood what Benghazi meant, you would be disgusted. It was really the foundation of liberal foreign policy that was exposed and they did everything to cover it up because it clearly showed the flaws. Flaws that conservatives have been talking about for years. It is the single worst thing I've ever seen in my 51 years in terms of politics.

    In any event, Hillary isn't president because she is the most dishonest, evil politician the USA has ever had run for president. That is simply a fact.
    Ignoring that there was a GOP investigation that found no criminal wrong doing with Benghazi, the fact that Hillary is even being discussed is ridiculous.

    Trump is a joke and is putting the entire country at risk everyday. This isn't about democrats v republicans. Open your eyes man and quit treating this like a sports match or an argument you have to win and be right about. Trump leading the country through healthcare, the economy and eventually war and eventually crisis is a frightening disaster.

  20. #816
    Your New Starting PG BlueNGold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    23,622

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    Quote Originally Posted by freddielewis14 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ignoring that there was a GOP investigation that found no criminal wrong doing with Benghazi, the fact that Hillary is even being discussed is ridiculous.

    Trump is a joke and is putting the entire country at risk everyday. This isn't about democrats v republicans. Open your eyes man and quit treating this like a sports match or an argument you have to win and be right about. Trump leading the country through healthcare, the economy and eventually war and eventually crisis is a frightening disaster.
    Who said what Hillary did was criminal? It was unbelievablly immoral, unethical and evil. It is probably the best example of her character which is the worst of any politician in the history of politics and that include Trump by a large margin. It's not that Hillary is a fool like Trump. She is a terrible human being. Trump is too. But Hillary is just flat out evil. I truly don't believe that even Trump would stoop that low and that is saying something.
    Lance is finally home. Whether he becomes our starting PG or he's 6th man, he's getting big minutes and he's here to stay. #llortontnia

  21. #817
    Your New Starting PG BlueNGold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    23,622

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    I will never forgive Hillary Clinton and Susan Rice for Benghazi. Never.
    Lance is finally home. Whether he becomes our starting PG or he's 6th man, he's getting big minutes and he's here to stay. #llortontnia

  22. #818
    --------- freddielewis14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    7,801

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    So lying (which isn't proven) is worse than sexually assaulting women. And bragging about it. Got it.

    But again, we should not be talking about Hillary. Pointing fingers at other people while we are heading towards disaster is the definition of immature.

  23. #819
    Member vnzla81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    36
    Posts
    34,924

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueNGold View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I will never forgive Hillary Clinton and Susan Rice for Benghazi. Never.
    Stop listening to Alex Jones and Rush Limbaugh.
    @WhatTheFFacts: Studies show that sarcasm enhances the ability of the human mind to solve complex problems!

  24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vnzla81 For This Useful Post:


  25. #820
    Your New Starting PG BlueNGold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    23,622

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    Quote Originally Posted by freddielewis14 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So lying (which isn't proven) is worse than sexually assaulting women. And bragging about it. Got it.

    But again, we should not be talking about Hillary. Pointing fingers at other people while we are heading towards disaster is the definition of immature.
    So, Hillary is not a proven liar? OK. ...smh.

    BTW, Trump is president for the very reason that Hillary is a liar. There is almost no other reason. She had everything going for her. The Clinton machine. Very, very smart woman. First woman POTUS. You could go on and on. But she is the single most dishonest, unethical and evil human being that has ever run for POTUS. That is the only reason she didn't win. She would have destroyed him. But she has simply lied way too much.

    Edit: And you say he assaulted women? You do know that the crime of assault requires an unwanted touching, right? If he indeed bragged about assaulting a woman please provide a link of him being convicted of that. The fact women might say that does not mean it happened. Lots of people want his money.
    Last edited by BlueNGold; 07-26-2017 at 08:56 PM.
    Lance is finally home. Whether he becomes our starting PG or he's 6th man, he's getting big minutes and he's here to stay. #llortontnia

  26. #821
    Member vnzla81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    36
    Posts
    34,924

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueNGold View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So, Hillary is not a proven liar? OK. ...smh.

    BTW, Trump is president for the very reason that Hillary is a liar. There is almost no other reason. She had everything going for her. The Clinton machine. Very, very smart woman. First woman POTUS. You could go on and on. But she is the single most dishonest, unethical and evil human being that has ever run for POTUS. That is the only reason she didn't win. She would have destroyed him. But she has simply lied way too much.

    Edit: And you say he assaulted women? You do know that the crime of assault requires an unwanted touching, right? If he indeed bragged about assaulting a woman please provide a link of him being convicted of that. The fact women might say that does not mean it happened. Lots of people want his money.
    He actually assaulted and raped his ex wife there are court documents proving it
    @WhatTheFFacts: Studies show that sarcasm enhances the ability of the human mind to solve complex problems!

  27. #822
    Your New Starting PG BlueNGold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    23,622

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He actually assaulted and raped his ex wife there are court documents proving it
    The only court document that proves much is an order from a judge. Link? The accusations you hear in court are even less reliable than the liberal media stories. #FAKENEWS!
    Lance is finally home. Whether he becomes our starting PG or he's 6th man, he's getting big minutes and he's here to stay. #llortontnia

  28. #823
    Your New Starting PG BlueNGold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    23,622

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course you would Hillary smells like sulfur after all ...
    If she doesn't smell like sulfer now, she will shortly after she takes her last undeserved breath.
    Lance is finally home. Whether he becomes our starting PG or he's 6th man, he's getting big minutes and he's here to stay. #llortontnia

  29. #824
    --------- freddielewis14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    7,801

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueNGold View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If she doesn't smell like sulfer now, she will shortly after she takes her last undeserved breath.
    Grow up.

  30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to freddielewis14 For This Useful Post:


  31. #825
    I'm on a MAC! graphic-er's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,193

    Default Re: Political News and Policies

    Scaramucci.....Tony montegna? This dude is straight up out of a mob movie!
    Unbelievable, I think his marching orders from Trump were to drive everyone out into resigning. That way Trumps hands look clean, and the leakers are thrown out.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You can't get champagne from a garden hose.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •