Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Paul George is not tough enough

Default Re: Paul George is not tough enough

Quote Originally Posted by TMJ31 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ... Wow.
    It's also offensive he's balking at a 200 million dollar offer from a team that needs him to play well. Sorry, but that's his history right there. Just being honest about it.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by BlueNGold View Post
    It's also offensive he's balking at a 200 million dollar offer from a team that needs him to play well. Sorry, but that's his history right there. Just being honest about it.
    There's a huge difference between talking about an athlete who has his personal finances and business affairs to consider, and making indictments of his personal character based on watching him play basketball and reading about his life online without spending any time with the man.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueNGold View Post
    Man, PG is easy to read. He probably would like the money but he is not invested. My only question now is what we can get for him. He is a great player. It's a shame he's of sub-par character. This didn't start with the stripper getting pregnant or the Catfish incident. Dude just isn't quality.
    This is Paul's 7th? year with the Pacers? Every year is the one where the team jells around "the best player the Pacers have ever had". And every year, for whatever reason Paul just doesn't lead us to the 'Promised Land". I'm afraid we fans expect more from PG than he has to give us. Most felt at first we had found our Robin to DG's Batman, but that ship has sailed and we are still looking for Batman, IMO. Are we one or two positions away from contenting?

Quote Originally Posted by Cousy47 View Post
    I'm afraid we fans expect more from PG than he has to give us.
    I think he has more to give to a team. He just doesn't want to or doesn't know hot to do the other things necessary to be a leader & a winner. Physically - he's got it. Mentally - nope.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PacerDude For This Useful Post: