Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 230

Thread: 2/11/17 Game Thread #54: Pacers vs. Bucks

  1. #1
    streets ahead
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    DC
    Age
    33
    Posts
    6,095

    Default 2/11/17 Game Thread #54: Pacers vs. Bucks

    OH DEER





    Game Time Start: 7:00 PM ET
    Where: The Fieldhouse, Indianapolis, IN
    Officials: Sean Wright (#4), Curtis Blair (#74), Kane Fitzgerald (#5)


    Media Notes: Indiana Notes, Milwaukee Notes
    Television: FOX Sports Indiana / FOX Sports Wisconsin
    Radio: WFNI 1070 AM, 107.5 FM / WTMJ 620 AM
    NBA Feeds: NBA Audio & Broadband League Pass (subscription req'd)


    REMINDER: Per PD policy, please do not share a link to, describe how to search for, request a link to, or request a PM about streaming video of a NBA game that is not coming directly through the NBA. Not even in a "wink-wink, nudge-nudge, know-what-I-mean" round-about sort of way.
    Thank you


    Season Records: (W-L)
    29-24
    Home: 20-6
    East: 16-14
    Series: 0-1
    22-30
    Away: 9-16
    East: 14-21
    Series: 1-0
    Upcoming Games:
    February 13
    February 15
    February 16
    vs
    at
    vs
    FSI - 7:00pm
    ESPN - 8:00pm
    FSI - 7:00pm


    Projected Starting Lineup:
    TURNER
    ALLEN
    GEORGE
    MILES
    TEAGUE
    Projected Starting Lineup:
    HENSON
    MAKER
    ANTETOKOUNMPO
    SNELL
    DELLAVEDOVA



    PACERS
    Thaddeus Young - Sore left wrist (Out)


    BUCKS
    Khris Middleton - Not With Team (Out)
    Jabari Parker - Torn ACL (Out)




    Minimally Relevant Video:


    Semi-Relevant Video:


    140 Characters of (Non-PD) Coverage

    Pacers
    Nate Taylor @ByNateTaylor
    Scott Agness @ScottAgness
    Jared Wade @8pts9secs
    Tim Donahue @TimDonahue8p9s
    Tom Lewis @indycornrows
    Whitney @its_whitney

    Bucks
    Charles F. Gardner @cf_gardner
    Jeremy Schmidt @Bucksketball
    K L Chouinard @AnaheimAmigos
    Frank Madden @brewhoop
    Dan Sinclair @dan_sinclair
    Steve von Horn @StevevonHo
    This is the darkest timeline.

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to avoidingtheclowns For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    trifectasauces.com CJ Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,241

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2/11/17 Game Thread #54: Pacers vs. Bucks

    Must win.

  4. #3
    Honorary Area 55'er TMJ31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    9,349

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2/11/17 Game Thread #54: Pacers vs. Bucks

    Aside from playoff games, which I don't think would be fair to include in this equation, I think that this game tonight is the game I most wish I could attend in person since the Reggie jersey retirement game. I lived in CA at the time, and actually got tickets! But then a bunch of ish happened and it fell apart. Heartbreaking for me to this day.

    Anyway, I really hope we get a resounding win to celebrate the best era of Pacers basketball!

    Everyone who attends: *PLEASE* take lots of pics and report back with all the goings-on, etc. Speaking at least for myself, it would be awesome to get to hear from those there and see pics of the Reggie bobbleheads.

  5. #4
    Member Ace E.Anderson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    16,411

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2/11/17 Game Thread #54: Pacers vs. Bucks

    Quote Originally Posted by CJ Jones View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Must win.
    Pacers will win easily

  6. #5

    Default Re: 2/11/17 Game Thread #54: Pacers vs. Bucks

    Quote Originally Posted by Ace E.Anderson View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Pacers will win easily
    What makes you say that? Because Milwaukee has struggled & is without Parker/Middleton? The way this season has gone, a loss tonight would not surprise me at all. Seems like whenever they have a huge sellout crowd they let us down.

  7. #6
    Whale Shepherd cdash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Sprawl
    Age
    31
    Posts
    30,652

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2/11/17 Game Thread #54: Pacers vs. Bucks

    Quote Originally Posted by CJ Jones View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Must win.
    Man there aren't any must win games in February

  8. #7

    Default Re: 2/11/17 Game Thread #54: Pacers vs. Bucks

    Quote Originally Posted by TMJ31 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Aside from playoff games, which I don't think would be fair to include in this equation, I think that this game tonight is the game I most wish I could attend in person since the Reggie jersey retirement game. I lived in CA at the time, and actually got tickets! But then a bunch of ish happened and it fell apart. Heartbreaking for me to this day.

    Anyway, I really hope we get a resounding win to celebrate the best era of Pacers basketball!

    Everyone who attends: *PLEASE* take lots of pics and report back with all the goings-on, etc. Speaking at least for myself, it would be awesome to get to hear from those there and see pics of the Reggie bobbleheads.
    Sucks to hear man, couldn't imagine being as big a fan as you and being out of state :/
    #LanceEffect

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to khaos01207 For This Useful Post:


  10. #8

    Default Re: 2/11/17 Game Thread #54: Pacers vs. Bucks

    Man I wish I could fully appreciate those teams in the 90s. I was too young to really take it in.
    #LanceEffect

  11. #9
    Member Ace E.Anderson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    16,411

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2/11/17 Game Thread #54: Pacers vs. Bucks

    Quote Originally Posted by I Love P View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What makes you say that? Because Milwaukee has struggled & is without Parker/Middleton? The way this season has gone, a loss tonight would not surprise me at all. Seems like whenever they have a huge sellout crowd they let us down.
    Milwaukee sucks and though the Pacers aren't great, they've made a living off beating bad teams here lately.

  12. #10

    Default Re: 2/11/17 Game Thread #54: Pacers vs. Bucks

    Someone said we hadn't worn the gold in awhile just last game thread lol
    #LanceEffect

  13. #11
    Honorary Area 55'er TMJ31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    9,349

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2/11/17 Game Thread #54: Pacers vs. Bucks

    Quote Originally Posted by khaos01207 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Someone said we hadn't worn the gold in awhile just last game thread lol
    Lol, these freaking jerseys...

  14. #12
    Whale Shepherd cdash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Sprawl
    Age
    31
    Posts
    30,652

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2/11/17 Game Thread #54: Pacers vs. Bucks

    Quote Originally Posted by khaos01207 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Someone said we hadn't worn the gold in awhile just last game thread lol
    It was me. And I even said it was, "the mother of all jinxes". I have an incredible gift or a disastrous curse.

  15. #13

    Default Re: 2/11/17 Game Thread #54: Pacers vs. Bucks

    Quote Originally Posted by TMJ31 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Lol, these freaking jerseys...
    I actually kinda like them >_>
    #LanceEffect

  16. #14
    You've got no fans! IrishPacer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Ireland
    Age
    25
    Posts
    4,717

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2/11/17 Game Thread #54: Pacers vs. Bucks

    Nice 3 by Fake News.
    https://twitter.com/DrogsNavan

    Change is neither good or bad, it simply is.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to IrishPacer For This Useful Post:


  18. #15

    Default Re: 2/11/17 Game Thread #54: Pacers vs. Bucks

    Quote Originally Posted by cdash View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It was me. And I even said it was, "the mother of all jinxes". I have an incredible gift or a disastrous curse.
    You should use this to our advantage. Something like "boy the Pacers haven't won a championship lately"
    #LanceEffect

  19. #16
    Whale Shepherd cdash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Sprawl
    Age
    31
    Posts
    30,652

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2/11/17 Game Thread #54: Pacers vs. Bucks

    Quote Originally Posted by khaos01207 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You should use this to our advantage. Something like "boy the Pacers haven't won a championship lately"
    It only seems to work against my favor.

  20. #17

    Default Re: 2/11/17 Game Thread #54: Pacers vs. Bucks

    Quote Originally Posted by cdash View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It only seems to work against my favor.
    ;c
    #LanceEffect

  21. #18
    Member vnzla81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    35
    Posts
    33,208

    Default Re: 2/11/17 Game Thread #54: Pacers vs. Bucks

    Pacers shouldn't call that many plays for CJ Miles let him get his on the flow.
    @WhatTheFFacts: Studies show that sarcasm enhances the ability of the human mind to solve complex problems!

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vnzla81 For This Useful Post:


  23. #19
    You've got no fans! IrishPacer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Ireland
    Age
    25
    Posts
    4,717

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2/11/17 Game Thread #54: Pacers vs. Bucks

    Myles' passing is improving.
    https://twitter.com/DrogsNavan

    Change is neither good or bad, it simply is.

  24. #20
    Member vnzla81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    35
    Posts
    33,208

    Default Re: 2/11/17 Game Thread #54: Pacers vs. Bucks

    Man I remember when I thought Monroe was going to be a better version of Hibbert, I guess he is because Hibbert is trash.
    @WhatTheFFacts: Studies show that sarcasm enhances the ability of the human mind to solve complex problems!

  25. #21
    You've got no fans! IrishPacer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Ireland
    Age
    25
    Posts
    4,717

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2/11/17 Game Thread #54: Pacers vs. Bucks

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Pacers shouldn't call that many plays for CJ Miles let him get his on the flow.
    He got 4 plays and 6 points. You'll live with that.
    https://twitter.com/DrogsNavan

    Change is neither good or bad, it simply is.

  26. #22
    Honorary Area 55'er TMJ31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    9,349

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2/11/17 Game Thread #54: Pacers vs. Bucks

    Those early fouls on PG are going to hurt.

  27. #23
    Intuition over Integers McKeyFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Free Lance!
    Posts
    8,820

    Default Re: 2/11/17 Game Thread #54: Pacers vs. Bucks

    Why is our 5th option our 1st option?
    "Look, it's up to me to put a team around Paul and Lance right now." —Kevin Pritchard


  28. #24

    Default Re: 2/11/17 Game Thread #54: Pacers vs. Bucks

    Does Hibbert get time for these guys? What's his current status?
    "We've got to be very clear about this. We don't want our players hanging around with murderers," said Larry Bird, Pacers president.

  29. #25
    Member vnzla81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    35
    Posts
    33,208

    Default Re: 2/11/17 Game Thread #54: Pacers vs. Bucks

    Turner needs to sit.
    @WhatTheFFacts: Studies show that sarcasm enhances the ability of the human mind to solve complex problems!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •