Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast
Results 226 to 250 of 280

Thread: 2/10/17 Game Thread #53: Pacers vs. Wizards

  1. #226

    Default Re: 2/10/17 Game Thread #53: Pacers vs. Wizards

    This is pathetic. I hope they come back home to boos. They deserve it now. That is pathetic.

  2. #227
    Member vnzla81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    35
    Posts
    33,956

    Default Re: 2/10/17 Game Thread #53: Pacers vs. Wizards

    Gortat made Turner his b****
    @WhatTheFFacts: Studies show that sarcasm enhances the ability of the human mind to solve complex problems!

  3. #228
    trifectasauces.com CJ Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,296

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2/10/17 Game Thread #53: Pacers vs. Wizards

    Turner smh

  4. #229
    2014 IKL Champion DrBadd01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    United States.
    Posts
    2,413

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2/10/17 Game Thread #53: Pacers vs. Wizards

    I would be mad about this game... but I am still on strike.
    PACER FAN ON STRIKE!!!-The moment the Pacers fire Larry Bird I will cheer for them again.

  5. #230
    Whale Shepherd cdash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Sprawl
    Age
    32
    Posts
    30,982

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2/10/17 Game Thread #53: Pacers vs. Wizards

    Quote Originally Posted by Foul on Smits View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This is pathetic. I hope they come back home to boos. They deserve it now. That is pathetic.
    This is a very strong reaction.

  6. #231
    #Biggie4NPOY Heisenberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    23,244

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2/10/17 Game Thread #53: Pacers vs. Wizards

    feels like Gortat always kills us

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Heisenberg For This Useful Post:


  8. #232
    Member LG33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    21,070

    Default Re: 2/10/17 Game Thread #53: Pacers vs. Wizards

    Gortat dominated us, simple as that.

  9. #233
    Whale Shepherd cdash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Sprawl
    Age
    32
    Posts
    30,982

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2/10/17 Game Thread #53: Pacers vs. Wizards

    That article about Jermaine O'Neal offering to help Myles...can we get Dale Davis instead?

  10. #234

    Default Re: 2/10/17 Game Thread #53: Pacers vs. Wizards

    Trade Paul George. Trade Jeff Teague. Trade Myles Turner. F IT!

  11. #235

    Default Re: 2/10/17 Game Thread #53: Pacers vs. Wizards

    Quote Originally Posted by Foul on Smits View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    LOL We are sad. This is a sad basketball team
    Wow,there's 29 other teams out there if you hate them that bad

  12. #236

    Default Re: 2/10/17 Game Thread #53: Pacers vs. Wizards

    Quote Originally Posted by Foul on Smits View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Trade Paul George. Trade Jeff Teague. Trade Myles Turner. F IT!
    Very Strong Reaction here
    "We've got to be very clear about this. We don't want our players hanging around with murderers," said Larry Bird, Pacers president.

  13. #237
    trifectasauces.com CJ Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,296

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2/10/17 Game Thread #53: Pacers vs. Wizards

    Quote Originally Posted by DrBadd01 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I would be mad about this game... but I am still on strike.
    Aren't you the dude that predicted Orando to finish ahead of our Pacers lol. How's that working out for you?

  14. #238
    Member vnzla81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    35
    Posts
    33,956

    Default Re: 2/10/17 Game Thread #53: Pacers vs. Wizards

    Not upset about this game, you can't win without Thad and Turner that's it (I know Turner was there, kind of).
    @WhatTheFFacts: Studies show that sarcasm enhances the ability of the human mind to solve complex problems!

  15. #239
    2014 IKL Champion DrBadd01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    United States.
    Posts
    2,413

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2/10/17 Game Thread #53: Pacers vs. Wizards

    Quote Originally Posted by CJ Jones View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Aren't you the dude that predicted Orando to finish ahead of our Pacers lol. How's that working out for you?
    And Vogel is still a better coach than McMillian. Whats your point?
    PACER FAN ON STRIKE!!!-The moment the Pacers fire Larry Bird I will cheer for them again.

  16. #240

    Default Re: 2/10/17 Game Thread #53: Pacers vs. Wizards

    Trade Thad Young. Trade Larry Bird. Trade cdash

  17. #241
    Member LG33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    21,070

    Default Re: 2/10/17 Game Thread #53: Pacers vs. Wizards

    We're a 4-6 seed in the East. That's just who we are.

  18. #242
    Whale Shepherd cdash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Sprawl
    Age
    32
    Posts
    30,982

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2/10/17 Game Thread #53: Pacers vs. Wizards

    Quote Originally Posted by Foul on Smits View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Trade Thad Young. Trade Larry Bird. Trade cdash
    No value.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to cdash For This Useful Post:


  20. #243
    --------- freddielewis14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    7,100

    Default Re: 2/10/17 Game Thread #53: Pacers vs. Wizards

    Gortat has done similar work to elite centers including our own at the time. Myles can play better, just a tough matchup.

    Can't wait until Thad is back.

  21. #244

    Default Re: 2/10/17 Game Thread #53: Pacers vs. Wizards

    CJ started 0-1. He ended 0-5. No 1-6*

  22. #245
    Member vnzla81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    35
    Posts
    33,956

    Default Re: 2/10/17 Game Thread #53: Pacers vs. Wizards

    Quote Originally Posted by LG33 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We're a 4-6 seed in the East. That's just who we are.
    We could be Orlando
    @WhatTheFFacts: Studies show that sarcasm enhances the ability of the human mind to solve complex problems!

  23. #246
    Whale Shepherd cdash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Sprawl
    Age
    32
    Posts
    30,982

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2/10/17 Game Thread #53: Pacers vs. Wizards

    Quote Originally Posted by I Love P View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    CJ started 0-1. He ended 0-5. No 1-6*
    HE GOT ONE!!!

  24. #247
    T-A-M-P-E-R-I-N-G TMJ31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    9,442
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2/10/17 Game Thread #53: Pacers vs. Wizards

    Well... That sucked.

    Rebounding made me sick to my stomach.

  25. #248
    Member LG33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    21,070

    Default Re: 2/10/17 Game Thread #53: Pacers vs. Wizards

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We could be Orlando
    Well unfortunately we won't be picking that high.

  26. #249
    Member funk31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Mongolia
    Posts
    978

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2/10/17 Game Thread #53: Pacers vs. Wizards

    Quote Originally Posted by LG33 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We're a 4-6 seed in the East. That's just who we are.
    We are toe2toe with Cavs, we just lost some trash teams, and also Al Jeff is trash he needs to go.

  27. #250
    Member vnzla81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    35
    Posts
    33,956

    Default Re: 2/10/17 Game Thread #53: Pacers vs. Wizards

    Yes CJ was also ****
    @WhatTheFFacts: Studies show that sarcasm enhances the ability of the human mind to solve complex problems!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •