Thread: Biggest Loser 2017

Mood

Default Biggest Loser 2017

Well fellas, 2017 has snuck up on me and I am late as always. Just weighed in Wednesday at 315 fully clothed down from 13 pounds at last check in and was naked then and this time fully clothed. They may have found what is wrong with my lungs too. My new pulmonologist said severe asthma and a bunch of allergies. I am allergic to three local grasses, thistles, walnut trees, and dog dander. Started some new meds and a new inhaler. I had a goal of sub 300 lbs by June at the beginning of the year so I am shooting a little higher and dropping that goal to 280. If I can do that I will have crossed the 100 pounds lost goal since my lap band surgery in 2015.

Formerly PacerFanInAZ Cactus Jax's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Biggest Loser 2017

Down to around 180 pounds now. Crazy that I'm very close to the end of the grind from weighing 328 in June 2015.
    "It's just unfortunate that we've been penalized so much this year and nothing has happened to the Pistons, the Palace or the city of Detroit," he said. "It's almost like it's always our fault. The league knows it. They should be ashamed of themselves to let the security be as lax as it is around here."

----------------- Reggie Miller

Mood

Default Re: Biggest Loser 2017

Hello guys just checking in and seeing if anyone else has had some progress. I just saw the doctor two weeks ago and weighed 306 clothed. I have changed my goal now to be sub 300 pounds by April 10th when I see my lap band doctor. I just want to see them surprised as I was 344 at my last visit 3 months ago. The asthma meds are not working though so I am still not doing well in the health area. Hopefully I will be trying to make a little cash in my garage building a few engines a month for a hobby and it will keep me busy and I can drop some more pounds. Being broke from going through the divorce still helps too as I am not having the money to go out to eat.